Ramzan Kadyrov declares Ukraine ‘The Big Jihad’ and urges fight against ‘Satanists’

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
As I wrote some months ago the War in Ukraine threats to became a global war against Satanists
Now predictions are fulfilled

Chechen warlord Ramzan Kadyrov has declared the war in Ukraine ‘the Great Jihad’ while urging Russian Muslims to rise up and fight the ‘demons’ and the forces of ‘satanic democracy’.
Kadyrov, one of Putin’s toughest supporters, ranted online against gays, transgenders and Western liberals. They said they have overrun Ukraine, want to destroy Russia and it is the duty of patriots to take up arms against them.
“They want to tear our motherland to pieces, humiliate us, step in the dirt and ultimately contaminate our faith and culture so that we have no identity and no family value,” he said. “I see degradation and Satanism in this.
“And I’d rather fight it in the bud than let this abomination envelop our motherland.”
His language was subsequently adopted by the Russian Security Council, which last night announced that hundreds of Satanist sects are now spreading across Ukraine and that the country must be “completely rid of Satan.”

It marks a shift in tone from earlier in the war, when Moscow declared it was fighting fascists and wanted Ukraine to be “de-nazified.” Now, at least according to the Kremlin, they are fighting the devil.

Talk about your unhinged lunatics. Jeez.

He called for jihad the day after a bunch of his private army were rocked by HIMARS in Kairy (Kherson). 30-40 killed and 60 wounded. The Ukrainians say 100 more under the rubble, who knows.

The Russian army has been sending newly mobilized to Kherson to cover the evacuation of officers and "elite" units to the east bank. The Kadryovites were among those who were relocated. The next day they posted Tik-Toks in their new base, and the following night they had a visit from HIMARS.

Talk about your unhinged lunatics. Jeez.

He called for jihad the day after a bunch of his private army were rocked by HIMARS in Kairy (Kherson). 30-40 killed and 60 wounded. The Ukrainians say 100 more under the rubble, who knows.

The Russian army has been sending newly mobilized to Kherson to cover the evacuation of officers and "elite" units to the east bank. The Kadryovites were among those who were relocated. The next day they posted Tik-Toks in their new base, and the following night they had a visit from HIMARS.

What are you babbling about?
The point is the conflict is continuously getting into a struggle between two systems:

The dark one

and the light

3.jpg

scale_1200

1582025153_10-p-bog-i-dyavol-14.jpg

D1s9_EICGVU.jpg

god-vs-allah.jpg

Last edited:
The point is the conflict is continuously getting into a struggle between two systems:
Nonsense. The conflict is over Russia's invasion of Ukraine, which you spend countless hours on this board vainly trying to excuse.

Satanism, lol. Do they burn witches in Chechnya too?

I find it hilarious that you idolize that freak and his tik-tok soldiers. :laughing0301:

As I wrote some months ago the War in Ukraine threats to became a global war against Satanists
Now predictions are fulfilled

Chechen warlord Ramzan Kadyrov has declared the war in Ukraine ‘the Great Jihad’ while urging Russian Muslims to rise up and fight the ‘demons’ and the forces of ‘satanic democracy’.
Kadyrov, one of Putin’s toughest supporters, ranted online against gays, transgenders and Western liberals. They said they have overrun Ukraine, want to destroy Russia and it is the duty of patriots to take up arms against them.
“They want to tear our motherland to pieces, humiliate us, step in the dirt and ultimately contaminate our faith and culture so that we have no identity and no family value,” he said. “I see degradation and Satanism in this.
“And I’d rather fight it in the bud than let this abomination envelop our motherland.”
His language was subsequently adopted by the Russian Security Council, which last night announced that hundreds of Satanist sects are now spreading across Ukraine and that the country must be “completely rid of Satan.”

It marks a shift in tone from earlier in the war, when Moscow declared it was fighting fascists and wanted Ukraine to be “de-nazified.” Now, at least according to the Kremlin, they are fighting the devil.

Proof that Russian leadership is insane!

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
Most Russians were raised atheists and are atheists.

Many of the religious Russians follow the Old Rite, and have no regard for the Russian Orthodox Church (founded and forced upon them by Peter the Great).

It sounds like Putin is desperate to get the minority of Russian religious nutcases on his side.

Kiel Institute of Economics (Germany): "The volume of Western aid is approaching 100% of Ukraine's GDP"
Ukraine is no more. This territorial entity can no longer exist without the full support of Western Satanists.
$130 billion a year-the price of a Western adventure

Most Russians were raised atheists and are atheists.

Many of the religious Russians follow the Old Rite, and have no regard for the Russian Orthodox Church (founded and forced upon them by Peter the Great).

It sounds like Putin is desperate to get the minority of Russian religious nutcases on his side.
I don't think that many are Old Rite. Some exist for sure, many have emigrated to Siberia, Alaska, the Balkans...

Also maybe not as many atheists as you would think. Some, like certain ideological Communists, but not a majority.

What is definitely widespread is that the KGB heavily infiltrated the Orthodox Church, many of the older priests were KGB agents/officers/informants.

KGB heavily infiltrated the Orthodox Church
Moscow so called "Orthodox" Church was created in 1944 by 2 Georgian atheist gangsters Koba and Beriya , its a KGB department

here is the official document:

1666863584215.png

1666863512082.png

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
Ramzan Kadyrov, the best what you and your gang members are able to do to fight terrorism is to do suicide.

Forum List

Back