Ramzan Kadyrov declares Ukraine ‘The Big Jihad’ and urges fight against ‘Satanists’

KADYROVS THUGS 🐷 LOST SOME PARTS IN UKRAINE :lol:

I'm a traditional German. I never enjoy the suffer or death of an enemy. From my point of view this men are extremly dangerous and have to be eliminated. It is sad that they force others to have do kill them. But it would be much more sad to give them the chance to kill others. Ramzan Kadyrow spoke for sure his own death sentence about him and his men - if we are able to take serios at all what this cruel alien says. But whatelse to do? What he said gives no one any other chance than to wipe out him and his unscrupulous gang.

Last edited:
. From my point of view this men are extremly dangerous and have to be eliminated.

I have two small questions to you:

1. Why the guy is dangerous?

He has rebuild destroyed Grozny from nothing through the last twenty years, Chechen people lives according Islamic Ummah - all are equal, no corruption, honesty, tradition values, the life quality in Chechen Republic is one of the highest in Russia. Many Russians would prefer him as Russian president instead of stupid corrupted coward Putin

2FusJf9ZY0XqgpZ5CstKGxi2jVx3vQB7jAsLMgMD.jpg

2, Eliminated by whom?
CIA, MI6, Mossad, KGB, ISIS?
Why are you as an alleged liberal so bloodthirsty?

2, Eliminated by whom?

By you - or whatelse do you like to do with organized criminal terrorists like this private jihad-army with and under Ramzan Kadyrow?

I would be by the way interested how the orthodox church made angry the sultan of Stupidistan Wladimir Putin. Hate it his own orthodox Christians to fight for jihad-Putin?

Last edited:
By you - or whatelse do you like to do with organized criminal terrorists like this private army?

LOL
Your hate against 'Russians' had blow away your tiny liberal brain
Unfortunately neither you nor your friends nor the entirely West can't grasp and understand what's going on in Russia now.

The war in Ukraine becomes a true Religious War where Kadirov can unite both Orthodox Christians and Sunnite Muslims.
He fuses Christianity with Islam, thousands of Russians cry Allah Akbar together with Chechen Fighters now

You betcha but soon numerous former Jihad fighters will join Kadirov and Russian Army
It's gonna to became the war of united Islam and Orthodox Christianity against the West

Think about how many Muslims are in Europa.
Almost all of them sympatize Kadirow and Russia
What will do your authorities when the Jihad war comes to Europa?

Last edited:
I'm a traditional German. I never enjoy the suffer or death of an enemy. From my point of view this men are extremly dangerous and have to be eliminated. It is sad that they force others to have do kill them. But it would be much more sad to give them the chance to kill others. Ramzan Kadyrow spoke for sure his own death sentence about him and his men - if we are able to take serios at all what this cruel alien says. But whatelse to do? What he said gives no one any other chance than to wipe out him and his unscrupulous gang.
men are extremly dangerous and have to be eliminated.
- agree

qestion why racist , pathetic , old homo soveticus like Baron are in love with chechen muslims ?

meanwhile chechen muslims treat ivans like a $hit

I remember in this context a long list of reports from German knights and their men long centuries ago. The most had been very short. "We came to the village X. All people were murdered - the houses and church were burned - the church bell was broken - mother Mary was hanged. We followed the murderers and executed them all. May god have mercy on our souls". And often they saw a visualisation of mother Mary on her own - with eyes full of tears.

Last edited:
I have two small questions to you:

1. Why the guy is dangerous?

He has rebuild destroyed Grozny from nothing through the last twenty years, Chechen people lives according Islamic Ummah - all are equal, no corruption, honesty, tradition values, the life quality in Chechen Republic is one of the highest in Russia. Many Russians would prefer him as Russian president instead of stupid corrupted coward Putin

2FusJf9ZY0XqgpZ5CstKGxi2jVx3vQB7jAsLMgMD.jpg

2, Eliminated by whom?
CIA, MI6, Mossad, KGB, ISIS?
Why are you as an alleged liberal so bloodthirsty?
any comment on this slave ?
1667243433092.png

1667243369854.png

1667243331246.png

1667243347000.png

I remember in this context a long list of reports from German knights and their men long centuries ago. The most had been very short. "We came to the village X. All people were murdered - the houses and church were burned - the church bell was broken - mother Mary was hanged. We followed the murderers and executed them all. May god have mercy on our souls". And often they saw mother Mary on her own - with eyes full of tears.

Peoples of the planet shall understand it's something terrible going on, Biden and Putin work together,

Do you know what's of Wrestling of the Nanai Boys

qestion why racist , pathetic , old homo soveticus like Baron are in love with chechen muslims ?

I have no answer in this context. I do not know why a Chechen private army of terrorists fights now for Russia - while a short time ago in history many Chechen terrorists fought against Russia. But I fear this could catapult this war into a more evil dimension because the difference betwenen "soldier" and "private person" is only a concept of European encultured nations. Interesting is in this context also a longer time perspective - because a Russia under control of Islamists would change a lot what no one likes to change.

Our president Frank-Walter Steinmeyer spoke in the last week about a "future in contrary wind" what seems to become more and more a future in contrary storm. Whatever. Wind - Storm - both is energy. And energy is able to be transformed. I trust in god to give us all good ideas how to do this and what to do at all in this very weird situation of world politics.

Last edited:
Chechen terrorists fought against Russia.
EDIT FOR YOU : Chechen FREEDOM FIGHTERS fought against MOSCOW IMPERIALISM .

1667246482454.png
1667246510914.png

1667246501312.png

PS

Peoples of the planet shall understand it's something terrible going on, Biden and Putin work together,

Do you know what's of Wrestling of the Nanai Boys

Please let it be to say stupid things to me, Russian.

Forum List

Back