Stop Bashing Our President, Barack Obama

Thanks for the chuckles, but I do have to admit that I believe those too must have been staged.

Immie

It's just tooooo easy to say that, isn't it Immie?

Nothing was staged. This shit ran for months after this was taped. If it was faked, it would have been big news.

Obama is not African American hence this statement is wrong. Obama's father is from Kenya (member of the communist party of Kenya so they say), as we know many tribes of Africa sold fellow Africans into slavery, the whole of Africa was not enslaved, so those who stayed were lucky or were the Africans who sold other Africans into slavery. It is very possible being that Obama's ancestors never left Africa Obama's ancestors are on the side of Africans that sold Africans into slavery.

Obama is not African American, Obama has no lineage or ancestors that were enslaved.

Obama sold himself as a white man from white grandparents from Kansas. It can be said that the worst type of people are the people who sell out their own race, black or white Obama's heritage or Ancestors sold slaves.

Obama is not African American, despite being an American of African descent?

No wonder conservatism is dead.

Conservatism is dead? Really? What is this Tea Party movement about...liberalism?
How about Brown winning a Senate seat in Ma? Liberalism?

Give us a break, dude.

Scott Brown is a pro-choice John McCain and 1/100th of the Senate. If that can keep conservatism alive, well, good luck.

Obama is not African American, despite being an American of African descent?

No wonder conservatism is dead.

Conservatism is dead? Really? What is this Tea Party movement about...liberalism?
How about Brown winning a Senate seat in Ma? Liberalism?

Give us a break, dude.

Scott Brown is a pro-choice John McCain and 1/100th of the Senate. If that can keep conservatism alive, well, good luck.

Excuse me sir. With all due respect:

Conservatism is in the heart, not in politics. It may be something someone without conservative values does not understand, but I will be a conservative with or without representation.
Those who fear conservatism, try to make it a political issue. But it is not.
Thanks.

Whatever happened to the concept of less spending?
Racist homophobe bigot go home.
Racist homophobe bigot go home

:rofl:

I know your joking but isn't so sad that this is the administration's people's response, the media's response, and most of the progressives (the liberal progressives anyway) response to questioning the absurd ideas and policies being put forth by the administration?

Whatever happened to the concept of less spending?
Racist homophobe bigot go home.

:rofl:

I know your joking but isn't so sad that this is the administration's people's response, the media's response, and most of the progressives (the liberal progressives anyway) response to questioning the absurd ideas and policies being put forth by the administration?

I will say this:

After 8 years of claiming to being duped by the president, I am shocked they do not ask more questions now. Instead they ask less.

Go figure.

I will say this:

After 8 years of claiming to being duped by the president, I am shocked they do not ask more questions now. Instead they ask less.

Go figure.

Attachments

• $41E-TS-3LxL__SL500_AA280__thumb.jpg
    $41E-TS-3LxL__SL500_AA280__thumb.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 109
I think many blacks may feel this way but it is time to get over it.

A black President has been elected which proves that blacks have leveled off the playing field.

Women, on the other hand, still have not, but if history is any indicator, women are next in line to finally achieve, equality in this country.

So "cry me a river baby."

Last edited:
I think many blacks may feel this way but it is time to get over it.

A black President has been elected which proves that blacks have leveled off the playing field.

Women, on the other hand, still have not, but if history is any indicator, women are next in line to finally achieve, equality in this country.

So "cry me a river baby."

Our country is in a sad state of affairs now that we elect presidents on who's turn it is. We never will get to the best person for the job of presidency with this mindset

We voted for Barack Obama because he promised to take care of us. Our people, Obama's people, were enslaved by whites and forced to do labor for the white man. Now, generations later, we finally are going to be provided for because of what our ancestors did to build this nation. It's not reparations, it's simply fair. If I ask for a home, utilities and food, this is a basic set of necesssities my nation should provide for me. People who talk about "workfare" want to enslave us again. I know what my ancestors did. I know what they provided. That was their legacy, and now they can rest knowing their progeny can benefit because of their efforts and enslavement. Is that so difficult to understand? Obama promised me medical care, and he lived up to his promise. For each of my four children there is a promise that they can finally enjoy America without the fundamental concern of having to scrape out a living in a tough economy, knowing our President will provide us shelter, food, medical care and at least a little spending money for the simple things we want and need. This is a good thing, and I am proud finally to be an American citizen. The rich don't need all their money and Obama is seeing to it that the rich are punished for their greed and I am rewarded for my family's service to this great, wonderful country. God Bless America, and Praise Allah and Praise President Barack H. Obama. Love Him!

gotta be the most racist thing i've read recently.

look, it don't matter if the potus here is friggin' polka dot, he's still owned by big $$$ that runs this country, so suckin' up cause he's a brother is about as usless as t*ts on a bull

the fact is, at least your ancestors knew they were slaves

when are you gonna get it?

~S~

change_barack_hussein_obama_politics_demotivational_poster_democrat_economy_Demotivational_posters-s440x352-26274-580.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back