Stop Bashing Our President, Barack Obama

Example of the mentality of the blacks who voted for hussein...

YouTube - Free Obama Money

Forgive me, but I don't know how Glen Beck can do that with a straight face.

I have to profess to believe a) that those two women were not in that line and b) that they were staged and most likely paid to make those statements. There is no frigging way, I believe anyone who is not mentally handicapped can be that naive.

Immie

I have to profess to believe a) that those two women were not in that line and b) that they were staged and most likely paid to make those statements. There is no frigging way, I believe anyone who is not mentally handicapped can be that naive.

Immie

Ok here is another example that is not from beck but Howard Stern

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqAiarOhC2U]YouTube - Howard Stern Interviews Obama Supporters[/ame]

and another one

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DVt-gCdcq0&feature=related]YouTube - Ignorance of Obama Voters[/ame]

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Immie

Ok here is another example that is not from beck but Howard Stern

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqAiarOhC2U]YouTube - Howard Stern Interviews Obama Supporters[/ame]

and another one

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DVt-gCdcq0&feature=related]YouTube - Ignorance of Obama Voters[/ame]

I've seen the second one and did not watch much of it today, but that bit from Stern is funny... but I'm so confused! I could have sworn that Sarah Palin was running as an independent. Why did all those people think she was running as Obama's VP? :lol:

Just kidding!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the chuckles, but I do have to admit that I believe those too must have been staged.

Immie

Barack Obama is the son of a white woman and a native African who was never enslaved by The White Man.

But that really doesn't matter, does it?

YUO = Idiot

you know he/she/it is a righty pretending to be something else, right?

Righty? One must be right or left to mock policy?
I can not understand your willingness to cast blame on a group without proof.
I see it as someone mocking the theory of the curreent administration and their policies. Not one that is necessarily supporting GOP positions.

Lets be fair.

I am a successful man and I am feeling the financial stress of the recession.
I can not imagine the stress of being unemployed with no income and no savings and a family to support, but if I were in that situation, I have to believe that if I heard rumor of money being given out, I would stand on line as well.

And for them being naive as to where the money comes from. I blame the press for that.

Very true. But wouldn't common sense have to kick in somewhere? Like the old cliche "If sounds to good to be true, it probably is."

Lets be fair.

I can not imagine the stress of being unemployed with no income and no savings and a family to support, but if I were in that situation, I have to believe that if I heard rumor of money being given out, I would stand on line as well.

And for them being naive as to where the money comes from. I blame the press for that.

Very true. But wouldn't common sense have to kick in somewhere? Like the old cliche "If sounds to good to be true, it probably is."

Yes. But if people had common sense they would not sign a contract without reading the fine print.

And lets call a spade a spade. Many live off the government as it is. They wait in line for unemployment. They wait for the mail for their welfare checks. They wait for the arrival of their food satmps. They had a man run for president saying they will get more money in their paychecks if they elect him.

What is so strange about having to wait in line for a check? It pretty much seems the norm to many of them.

Am I so wrong?

Lets be fair.

Yes. But if people had common sense they would not sign a contract without reading the fine print.

And lets call a spade a spade. Many live off the government as it is. They wait in line for unemployment. They wait for the mail for their welfare checks. They wait for the arrival of their food satmps. They had a man run for president saying they will get more money in their paychecks if they elect him.

What is so strange about having to wait in line for a check? It pretty much seems the norm to many of them.

Am I so wrong?

Waiting in line for an unemployment check is one thing. Unfortunately, circumstances happen and people lose their jobs. The thing with unemployment though, in my state however, you only have a limited time to collect unemployment and in that time be able to find another job. Welfare though, here, they seem to have an endless supply of it and are not doing anything to get these people motivated and forced to seek jobs. That's where I have a problem with it. My tax dollars going toward the liberal programs and keeping these people dependent of the government hand-outs.

He doesn't "pal around with terrorists". He is not a Marxist. Those are Republican talking points meant to confuse the ignorant.

Of course children are adults long before they are 26, but by using their parents health care, they can attend college and be covered.

Now, get your finger out of your butt and start thinking for yourself.

I attended college without my parents insurance. I had no problem. And im dirt poor.

and yes he does pal around with terrorists. And his autobiography makes it clear that he is a marxist.

Oh, and unlike you, most people dont think with their ass.

You can't really count one semester as "attending" college. Especially if you "failed" and weren't allowed back in. Don't be ashamed. You are who you are.

He does pal around with terrorists. He is a marxist.

Children are adults long before they are 26. What is with you people?

He doesn't "pal around with terrorists". He is not a Marxist. Those are Republican talking points meant to confuse the ignorant.

Of course children are adults long before they are 26, but by using their parents health care, they can attend college and be covered.

Now, get your finger out of your butt and start thinking for yourself.

They can attend college and have coverage by actually working themselves thru.. or saving up to pay for college before they go... or in so many other ways..

And maybe while they're actually in college they will learn how to cite pertinent statistical and factual data to back up their claims, unlike what you do on a regular basis

Now get your finger out of your butt and start actually providing for yourself instead of thinking everyone else and government exists to provide it for you

It's easy for people who have no college to tell others how they should attend. If you are working for a Bachelor's in Bible Memorization, then, of course, it's easy. There is only one book for four years.

But if you are studying the prediction of redox-sensitive cysteines in plant enzymes by homology modeling, or cytokines and nitric oxide as e¡ector molecules against parasitic infections, you may need a little more time.

It may not be possible to work and go to college unless you plan on going for 12 years.

Our people, Obama's people, were enslaved by whites

Actually the Blacks sent to America were ENSLAVED by other blacks, the ones who remained in Africa, including Obama's Slave Trading ancestors, and sold to white merchants.

If the "black race" wanted freedom, why did they enslave each other? Why did some black African monarchs sell their own people to the slave traders?

Well he's not that great and he doesn't claim to be but he's pretty good.

He's helping dig us out of the black hole the previous administration left for us to find our own way out of.

Am I so wrong?

Waiting in line for an unemployment check is one thing. Unfortunately, circumstances happen and people lose their jobs. The thing with unemployment though, in my state however, you only have a limited time to collect unemployment and in that time be able to find another job. Welfare though, here, they seem to have an endless supply of it and are not doing anything to get these people motivated and forced to seek jobs. That's where I have a problem with it. My tax dollars going toward the liberal programs and keeping these people dependent of the government hand-outs.

Yes. My sentiments exactly.
Well put.
Sad however. Very sad.

He's helping dig us out of the black hole the previous administration left for us to find our own way out of.

Not in my eyes Sarah. Seems to me he is using his power of the pen to have Americans dig us out of this black hole the way he wants us to do it.

Why do you give him the credit when it is our money and our childrens money being used and our lives that are being altered to do it?

The problem is he is doing just what you say - DIGGING
Now, in case it escaped you notice, when trapped in a deep hole the optimal strategy does not involve going deeper, but climbing out.

But then financial responsibility has not been a strong point for the Democrats since FDR.

Forum List

Back