Stop Bashing Our President, Barack Obama

We voted for Barack Obama because he promised to take care of us. Our people, Obama's people, were enslaved by whites and forced to do labor for the white man. Now, generations later, we finally are going to be provided for because of what our ancestors did to build this nation. It's not reparations, it's simply fair. If I ask for a home, utilities and food, this is a basic set of necesssities my nation should provide for me. People who talk about "workfare" want to enslave us again. I know what my ancestors did. I know what they provided. That was their legacy, and now they can rest knowing their progeny can benefit because of their efforts and enslavement. Is that so difficult to understand? Obama promised me medical care, and he lived up to his promise. For each of my four children there is a promise that they can finally enjoy America without the fundamental concern of having to scrape out a living in a tough economy, knowing our President will provide us shelter, food, medical care and at least a little spending money for the simple things we want and need. This is a good thing, and I am proud finally to be an American citizen. The rich don't need all their money and Obama is seeing to it that the rich are punished for their greed and I am rewarded for my family's service to this great, wonderful country. God Bless America, and Praise Allah and Praise President Barack H. Obama. Love Him!

Here's a man who put himself in debt to his eyeballs to get a world class education. From food stamps to teaching constitutional law at the University Level to the State Senate to the US Senate and finally to the White House. "THE" American success story. What this country is all about. And Republicans destroy their own party trying to bring him down. It's sad really.

You left out the cocaine dealing.

We voted for Barack Obama because he promised to take care of us. Our people, Obama's people, were enslaved by whites and forced to do labor for the white man. Now, generations later, we finally are going to be provided for because of what our ancestors did to build this nation. It's not reparations, it's simply fair. If I ask for a home, utilities and food, this is a basic set of necesssities my nation should provide for me. People who talk about "workfare" want to enslave us again. I know what my ancestors did. I know what they provided. That was their legacy, and now they can rest knowing their progeny can benefit because of their efforts and enslavement. Is that so difficult to understand? Obama promised me medical care, and he lived up to his promise. For each of my four children there is a promise that they can finally enjoy America without the fundamental concern of having to scrape out a living in a tough economy, knowing our President will provide us shelter, food, medical care and at least a little spending money for the simple things we want and need. This is a good thing, and I am proud finally to be an American citizen. The rich don't need all their money and Obama is seeing to it that the rich are punished for their greed and I am rewarded for my family's service to this great, wonderful country. God Bless America, and Praise Allah and Praise President Barack H. Obama. Love Him!

So may I ask, and assuming I understand the context of what you are saying:

Based on this, does that mean that I, a memeber of the Jewish Faith, deserve partial if not all ownership of the Pyramids?

Afterall, my ancestors were the slaves that built those structures.

Me? Personally? I do not feel those structures should be mine. They are a part of history and by no means do I feel the people of today in Egypt should owe me anything.

In my opinion, your ancestors are a part of history. A great part of history. A sad part of history. A learning part of history. But in no way do I feel that you, personally, had anything to do with it just as I believe that I, personally had anything to do with it.

However, we both learned from it.

Why isn't that enough?

And I am curious. Was it President Obama's race, and your belief that he will do for his race what you nelieved he should do for your race, the reason you voted for him?

Oh I don't know grump. I like the new twist. I have plenty of ancestors that fought in the Civil War myself.

I'll take a new Bugatti Veyron for my reparations please.

So black people need to thank whitey for freeing them?
Well it certainly wasn't the Indians.

What next, Germans asking Yanks and Poms for reparations for bombing them during WWII?
Not the same bro.

But hey, maybe the Jews should ask the Germans for reparations.

LMFAO. Who the hell are you calling "punk"?

I'm calling YOU a punk.

And you will take it and you will like it.

Punk.

laugh2.gif

You'll be lucky if I don't make you my next plaything. :eusa_eh:

Are you so sure about that? He might be even luckier if you did?

Immie

You want to know what the really sad thing is? That not a single African American citizen....decended from slaves or sharecroppers can get elected President....the Democrats had to choose someone 1 generation outside the country...and someone from a nanny State.

What's that say about the decendants of African Americans who've been here for generations?

You want to know what the really sad thing is? That not a single African American citizen....decended from slaves or sharecroppers can get elected President....the Democrats had to choose someone 1 generation outside the country...and someone from a nanny State.

What's that say about the decendants of African Americans who've been here for generations?

It says absolutely nothing.
Just as the fact that there is nothing hiddeen by the fact that there has never been a Jewish President.

President Obama, with all of his faults as I see them, is just another fellow that ran for President with a platofrm filled with empty promises that were listened to and accepted as fact by desperate Americans during desperate times.

He could have been any race or religion. He, as a man, did not win. His campaign won.

Only a partisan fool would see it any other way.

WTF??
:wtf:

:cuckoo:

So where did the troll Matt go?

ooh.. looky looky... we have a pretend person. :cuckoo:

ooh.. looky looky... we have a pretend person. :cuckoo:

I am wondering. Was this post by Mattsmith meant as sarcasm? If it was, I am a fool cause I read it otherwise.

We voted for Barack Obama because he promised to take care of us. Our people, Obama's people, were enslaved by whites and forced to do labor for the white man.

Barack Obama is the son of a white woman and a native African who was never enslaved by The White Man.

But that really doesn't matter, does it?

YUO = Idiot

4446870604_372194a7bd_o.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
I'm surprised that no one has added this little gem to this thread as it is so appropriate.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P36x8rTb3jI]YouTube - Obama Is Going To Pay For My Gas And Mortgage!!![/ame]

Immie

OH the irony :rofl:

I am wondering. Was this post by Mattsmith meant as sarcasm? If it was, I am a fool cause I read it otherwise.

I think you are on to something.

This is so over the top, the likelihood is that it is online performance art.

Someone that unhinged would not capitalize and use punctuation.

I did not take it as having any seriousness in it at all, it read as a joke to me.

Example of the mentality of the blacks who voted for hussein...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIkksi344cM]YouTube - Free Obama Money[/ame]

Last edited:

Obama's people, were enslaved by whites

Obama is not African American hence this statement is wrong. Obama's father is from Kenya (member of the communist party of Kenya so they say), as we know many tribes of Africa sold fellow Africans into slavery, the whole of Africa was not enslaved, so those who stayed were lucky or were the Africans who sold other Africans into slavery. It is very possible being that Obama's ancestors never left Africa Obama's ancestors are on the side of Africans that sold Africans into slavery.

Obama is not African American, Obama has no lineage or ancestors that were enslaved.

Obama sold himself as a white man from white grandparents from Kansas. It can be said that the worst type of people are the people who sell out their own race, black or white Obama's heritage or Ancestors sold slaves.

Obama is not African American, despite being an American of African descent?

No wonder conservatism is dead.

I guess it just depends on how one wishes to define the politically correct term.

Obama campaigned as a man with normal white grandparents who lived in Kansas and raised Obama in Hawaii. Just like the majority of African Americans were raised. LOL

Example of the mentality of the blacks who voted for hussein...

YouTube - Free Obama Money

Lets be fair.

I am a successful man and I am feeling the financial stress of the recession.
I can not imagine the stress of being unemployed with no income and no savings and a family to support, but if I were in that situation, I have to believe that if I heard rumor of money being given out, I would stand on line as well.

And for them being naive as to where the money comes from. I blame the press for that.

I did not take it as having any seriousness in it at all, it read as a joke to me.

And not a very good one at that.

I think Art pointed it out very early in the thread and therefore did not comment on it.

Immie

Matt, would you rather have stuff given to you than earn it yourself?

I don't see him saying that anywhere in his OP. He is talking about the OPPORTUNITY that exists for him to do precisely that - earn it himself. That opportunity has not always existed for folks such as he is describing.

Er, no he's not. The first part of his pathetic post says in about 3 different ways why he thinks we should provide him with things, based on what his "ancestors" did.

My ancestors cleared the west. I think I should get half of Oregon, free health care and about $900 a month in food stamps.

Forum List

Back