Stop Bashing Our President, Barack Obama

Obama handles criticism so beautifully, he publicly pronounced the most watched cable news network to be an illegitimate news organization.

And shall we discuss Rasmussen?

BO is not only a thug, he's a puss.

being the most watched network doesn't make it legitimate. the national enquirer is the most popular newspaper in america.

Oh. Well in that case, I withdraw everything.

Obama handles criticism like a fucking prince. Thanks for keeping me on track.

i'm not saying that.

I'm sorry... what is it you're whining about? I haven't seen Obama being unable to handle criticism.

But I do hope next time the palin-loons get a good head of steam going because someone insults poor sarah, that you'll be equally sanguine about it.

Obama handles criticism so beautifully, he publicly pronounced the most watched cable news network to be an illegitimate news organization.

And shall we discuss Rasmussen?

BO is not only a thug, he's a puss.

being the most watched network doesn't make it legitimate. the national enquirer is the most popular newspaper in america.

National Enquirer?s Coverage of Edwards Earns Recognition - NYTimes.com

Obama's president. He's a big boy. If he can't handle criticism, then he can't handle being president.

Boo hoo!

I'm sorry... what is it you're whining about? I haven't seen Obama being unable to handle criticism.

But I do hope next time the palin-loons get a good head of steam going because someone insults poor sarah, that you'll be equally sanguine about it.

Yea, he behaved with such dignity after the election.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: I've seen more maturity from 4 year olds than I have from the Dems since the election. They have got to be the winners of the 'bad winners' award. Go back and listen to some of his pathetic, childish whining speeches after the election, jillian. He made an ass of himself, his party and everyone who voted for him.

And they had the absolute gall to compare him with Abraham Lincoln. Let me know when we start referring to Illinois as the 'land of Obama'. :lol::lol:

the national enquirer is the most popular newspaper in america.

BS! I highly doubt it... well, okay, maybe while people are standing in line at the grocery store.

I simply cannot believe that the National Enquirer is the most popular newspaper anywhere (except said line) let alone in America.

Immie

WE???????? WE who????????? Crawl back under your rock! YOU voted for him; YOU deserve him!

Obama's president. He's a big boy. If he can't handle criticism, then he can't handle being president.

Boo hoo!

Was that supposed to make any sense? Any time someone even says a word to Obama, his goons come out in sack clothe and ashes claiming racism, treason, and intended violence toward their beloved "messiah."

Obama can't even talk without the help of a teleprompter, and liberal over look that and think it's some kind of sign of stupidity that Palin used notes on her palm.

When Palin needs the SEIU beating up people, and a teleprompters to speak let me know. Until then, that's Obama.

:lol:

Was that supposed to make any sense? Any time someone even says a word to Obama, his goons come out in sack clothe and ashes claiming racism, treason, and intended violence toward their beloved "messiah."

Obama can't even talk without the help of a teleprompter, and liberal over look that and think it's some kind of sign of stupidity that Palin used notes on her palm.

When Palin needs the SEIU beating up people, and a teleprompters to speak let me know. Until then, that's Obama.

And yet he's till 10 times better than the Chimp....maybe the US needs to get better pollies....

And yet he's till 10 times better than the Chimp....maybe the US needs to get better pollies....

10 times?

I don't know that I would go that far... maybe 9.75, but 10? I think your stretching it. ;)

Immie

But, I bet truthmatters will be quoting that 'fact' shortly. Just sayin'.

You're giving her too much credit. She won't quote it - she'll just link to it with some comment like:

Documinting the trooth.

Which Barack Obama you talking about?

Obama A:

Transparency, bipartisanship, no pork bills, affordable health care, immigration reform, climate change and cap and trade?

-or-

Obama B:

Victory by any means, partisan, deficit increasing, immigration reform, cap and trade, liar and foreign relations destroyer.

Persoanlly, I'm passing on both. Go Biden! At least he says what he thinks and we don't have to have an address to the nation before 10pm.

We voted for Barack Obama because he promised to take care of us. Our people, Obama's people, were enslaved by whites and forced to do labor for the white man. Now, generations later, we finally are going to be provided for because of what our ancestors did to build this nation. It's not reparations, it's simply fair. If I ask for a home, utilities and food, this is a basic set of necesssities my nation should provide for me. People who talk about "workfare" want to enslave us again. I know what my ancestors did. I know what they provided. That was their legacy, and now they can rest knowing their progeny can benefit because of their efforts and enslavement. Is that so difficult to understand? Obama promised me medical care, and he lived up to his promise. For each of my four children there is a promise that they can finally enjoy America without the fundamental concern of having to scrape out a living in a tough economy, knowing our President will provide us shelter, food, medical care and at least a little spending money for the simple things we want and need. This is a good thing, and I am proud finally to be an American citizen. The rich don't need all their money and Obama is seeing to it that the rich are punished for their greed and I am rewarded for my family's service to this great, wonderful country. God Bless America, and Praise Allah and Praise President Barack H. Obama. Love Him!

Let's make one thing perfectly clear; personally, you are owed nothing more than anyone else living today. Those that are, or should I say, were owed retribution have long since passed.

Last edited:
We voted for Barack Obama because he promised to take care of us. Our people, Obama's people, were enslaved by whites and forced to do labor for the white man. Now, generations later, we finally are going to be provided for because of what our ancestors did to build this nation. It's not reparations, it's simply fair. If I ask for a home, utilities and food, this is a basic set of necesssities my nation should provide for me. People who talk about "workfare" want to enslave us again. I know what my ancestors did. I know what they provided. That was their legacy, and now they can rest knowing their progeny can benefit because of their efforts and enslavement. Is that so difficult to understand? Obama promised me medical care, and he lived up to his promise. For each of my four children there is a promise that they can finally enjoy America without the fundamental concern of having to scrape out a living in a tough economy, knowing our President will provide us shelter, food, medical care and at least a little spending money for the simple things we want and need. This is a good thing, and I am proud finally to be an American citizen. The rich don't need all their money and Obama is seeing to it that the rich are punished for their greed and I am rewarded for my family's service to this great, wonderful country. God Bless America, and Praise Allah and Praise President Barack H. Obama. Love Him!

This has got to be some kind of a joke.

One can only hope.

I'm calling YOU a punk.

And you will take it and you will like it.

Punk.

laugh2.gif

So we can call you a punk ass and you will not only like it, but you will live and breath it punk ass?

Oh boy...Capn Save-A-Hoe to da rescue....

super-retard.jpg
What a class act you are.

Last edited:

Yeah we can tell how much "better" Obama is from Bush by judging the differences between unemployment numbers.

Yeah right!

I can't wait for liberals to tell me it's all Bush's fault for Obama's unemployment numbers.

That's like Bush letting Clinton take credit for Bush's LOW unemployment stats.

Remember when unemployment was 4.6 YET liberals called it a "jobless recovery?"

Now we are at 10.2 (and in Ohio it's much worse) and liberals say the economy is picking up?

What a load of crap!

Give me a break.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back