Stone posts picture of Judge next to crosshairs rifle sites

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/ryanmac/roger-stone-instagram-judge-photo

Is he out if his mind? trump gets away with these threats....I don't think he will ...then he goes into another threat....

Stone is the link between trump and Wikileaks....
Quit posting lies!

HOAXED: Media Falsely Claims Stone Shared Image of Corrupt Judge Amy Berman Jackson In Crosshairs
abj-600x405.jpg

Judge ain't gonna like that one bit

Small snap of what was apparently wallpaper, with that symbol all over it, taken years ago

Guess you missed it.

Stone apologized to the judge

and?

The picture was from years ago, it was not photoshopped to put the sight beside her head.

Why don't you take a look at some of the other people in from of that 'wallpaper'.

Mueller + Clinton = Conflict of Interest | SOTN: Alternative News, Analysis & Commentary

y'all are making a mountain out of a molehill.
He posted it TODAY

If I were the judge I would send a US Marshall to his house and throw him in the slammer. All these right wing nut jobs giving Stone a pass after threatening a friggin federal judge just goes to show how far their heads are up Trump's ass.
Of course you would. Truth be damned. Such a buch of failures the left has become
What truth is damned when a defendant under federal indictment posts a picture with the judge in crosshairs in direct violation of the gag order. The so-called law and order party has become the party of pussy whipped Trump supporters.
The picture is benign dumbass. Nor is it doctored in any fashion. Basically a stock photo.

You sir are a useful tool
You sir, have been murked by Trump.
Trump is not the topic of this thread. How much rent do you charge for him to occupy your empty skull?
Not nearly enough for me to sell my soul to him. The reason there are so many apologists for Stone, like yourself, is precisely because of Trump, your lame protestations notwithstanding.

Small snap of what was apparently wallpaper, with that symbol all over it, taken years ago

Guess you missed it.

Stone apologized to the judge

and?

The picture was from years ago, it was not photoshopped to put the sight beside her head.

Why don't you take a look at some of the other people in from of that 'wallpaper'.

Mueller + Clinton = Conflict of Interest | SOTN: Alternative News, Analysis & Commentary

y'all are making a mountain out of a molehill.
He posted it TODAY

When was it taken?

She's a liberal pit bull guarding the house of evil and deceit...she ought to be ashamed of herself....
And...as we can see...conservative republicans now blame justice and judges for having the NERVE to hold court as per our Constitution.

Riiiight....as she issues a “gag order” on Stone in order to keep potential jurors from hearing his side of the story, yet no gag order on the main stream media that will trash his name with lies. That’s “fair” for fascists.

Perhaps if there wasn't clear and convincing evidence that it is STONE trying to poison the jury pool with lies, you might have a case.
You are not an American so your opinion on AMERICAN ISSUES is fucking irrelevant.

Can't you foreign trolls find forums about YOUR OWN COUNTRIES?

When you and your government stops telling US what to do, we'll return the favour. As long as you continue to act like fools and vote a clown as President, the rest of the world will treat your country like a three ringed circus. Entertainment for the masses.

She's a liberal pit bull guarding the house of evil and deceit...she ought to be ashamed of herself....
And...as we can see...conservative republicans now blame justice and judges for having the NERVE to hold court as per our Constitution.

Riiiight....as she issues a “gag order” on Stone in order to keep potential jurors from hearing his side of the story, yet no gag order on the main stream media that will trash his name with lies. That’s “fair” for fascists.

Perhaps if there wasn't clear and convincing evidence that it is STONE trying to poison the jury pool with lies, you might have a case.

Poison the jury pool?....the Mueller team and their mouth piece CNN showed any potential jury what a shambles this partisan investigation has deteriorated to...

Is he out if his mind? trump gets away with these threats....I don't think he will ...then he goes into another threat....

That wasn’t a crosshair it was a survayers thing.
Gabby Giffords disagrees.

Why?

There were others on that map with the same marks showing where they were...

were they all shot as well?

Quit posting lies!

HOAXED: Media Falsely Claims Stone Shared Image of Corrupt Judge Amy Berman Jackson In Crosshairs
It wasn’t a hoax. And losers like you should stop posting Russian bot BS

Disappear

Selective political persecution and harassment.

If he wants to draw attention to his predicament I can't applaud his doing something that much over the line of decency.

You don't do that.

But if he needed to get our attention and the media might not run his story otherwise, then I will tolerate it.

Sent from my LG-M154 using Tapatalk
Did hillary or any of her cohorts obstruct an official proceeding?
Did hillary or any of her cohorts witness tamper?
Did hillary or any of her cohorts make false statements to congressional investigators?

If any of that went on, we'd know about it by know since republicans have controlled everything for two years.

If he wants to draw attention to his predicament I can't applaud his doing something that much over the line of decency.

You don't do that.

But if he needed to get our attention and the media might not run his story otherwise, then I will tolerate it.

Did hillary or any of her cohorts make false statements to congressional investigators?

If any of that went on, we'd know about it by know since republicans have controlled everything for two years.
They did all those things! Now the new AG will go after them.

You don't do that.

They did all those things! Now the new AG will go after them.
When Sessions was AG, he indicated there wasnt enough evidence for special council to investigate Hillary. This is the same Sessions chanting lock her up. There wasnt enough evidence then, and there isnt any more evidence now.

Check this out:
In a heated exchange with Jim Jordan, a Republican congressman from Ohio who asked what it would take to appoint a special counsel to investigate allegations against Clinton, Sessions said: “We will use the proper standards, and that’s the only thing I can tell you.

"You can have your idea, but sometimes we have to study what the facts are, and to evaluate whether it meets the standards it requires.”

A fiery Jordan continued to allege misconduct by Clinton, while citing additional reports that her campaign and the Democratic national committee funded the Fusion GPS dossier into Trump’s ties to Russia.

Sessions tersely responded: “I would say ‘looks like’ is not enough basis to appoint a special counsel.”

Remember how SURE you Trumpers were that the judge was going to side with Flynn?

WHat happened thee?

The judge called Flynn's actions TREASON and wanted to lock him up and throw the key away?

Oh...

That wasn’t a crosshair it was a survayers thing.
Gabby Giffords disagrees.

Like you would know. All she can say is “derp, derp, thppppppth”.

Threatening a Federal Judge....yeah....let's see how that goes....

What threat?

Roger Stone, a longtime Republican operative and adviser to President Donald Trump who was charged with lying to Congress, posted a photo Monday on Instagram of a judge presiding over his case in which she appears to be next to a crosshairs symbol.

jimmy you are as clueless as Maxine waters...

Again I ask, what threat?

I knew trumpism would cause blindness sooner or later....

What if a person had posted the same crosshairs next to a photo of trump? You think that is a threat? You think the secret service wouldn't be looking for that person....YOU BLIND PARTISAN!

Quit posting lies!

It wasn’t a hoax. And losers like you should stop posting Russian bot BS

Disappear

It is true and Stone will pay....

What threat?

Roger Stone, a longtime Republican operative and adviser to President Donald Trump who was charged with lying to Congress, posted a photo Monday on Instagram of a judge presiding over his case in which she appears to be next to a crosshairs symbol.

What if a person had posted the same crosshairs next to a photo of trump? You think that is a threat? You think the secret service wouldn't be looking for that person....YOU BLIND PARTISAN!
Stone's LAWYER realized it was a threat (and one that the Judge was not going to take kindly to) because Stone's lawyer filed a formal letter of apology the same DAY

What threat?

he 'posted' it beside Boasberg

He 'posted' it beside Walton

He 'posted' it beside Tchen

tchen-christina-m.jpg

Oh, wait...

it's the same background on ALL of them.

I can't believe how stupid some of you people are.

What threat?

Stone's LAWYER realized it was a threat (and one that the Judge was not going to take kindly to) because Stone's lawyer filed a formal letter of apology the same DAY
Ever notice how all these liars always pretend to know other people are thinking?

Forum List

Back