Stomping Rand Paul Supporter Wants Victim To Apologize To Him

so i'm a piece of shit for saying it's wrong for two portly men to beat up a woman? what kind of world is this? no wonder domestic abuse is such a prevalent problem, because of big men like you.
you are a piece of shit because you are not seeing what really happened you just want to USE what happened for political goals
exactly what the BITCH wanted
so, you are a fucking PoS too

so i'm a piece of shit for saying it's wrong for two portly men to beat up a woman? what kind of world is this? no wonder domestic abuse is such a prevalent problem, because of big men like you.

Yep...that's because the premise of the thread is: How dare that Left-Wing BITCH have the AUDICITAY to smack The Good Mr. Profitt's foot with her face? How DARE she!?!??
WRONG again
PoS

Only a dumbdumb runs around yelping "You iz wronk, you is wronk, you is wronk!" without anything else...like a damn confused chihuahua.

dive con's getting mad! tell me,no family you really would kick a woman in the head, wouldnt you?

Last edited by a moderator:
dive con's getting mad! tell me, Edited by Intense, No Family Attacks you really would kick a woman in the head, wouldnt you?

Yes...he would. Him and his ilk are like that. Just look how the degenerates defended the scum Profitt throughout the entire thread.

Last edited:
Only a dumbdumb runs around yelping "You iz wronk, you is wronk, you is wronk!" without anything else...like a damn confused chihuahua.
you are wrong on so many levels and my experience with you is it is a waste of time once you go there

dive con's getting mad! tell me, Edited by Intense, No Family attacks you really would kick a woman in the head, wouldnt you?

Yes...he would. Him and his ilk are degenerates like that.
no, you are the fucking degenerate asswipe that wants to make this something it wasnt
so FUCK OFF

Calm down Lily...calm down.

crying-aloud.jpg

DiveCon...your experiment with attempting to be level and honest fell short I see.

You specifically stated "to create an incident." Uhm, I believe the Tea Party's express directions were to not only "go create an incident" but to specifically shout down their congressmen at the Town Halls all last summer.

Remember the rhetoric you and your ilk spewed then? You know...this "well if they not thick-skinned enough to face their consitituants they shouldn't be in politics" nonsense?

Hmmmm......!???

WoW @ calling the vitcim a "bitch"...in all caps no less.

*SMH*
Good point. I see the cons are advocating against free speech yet again. Maybe Rand Paul can make it illegal for people to protest.

:thup:

"I would like for her to apologize to me to be honest with you," Profitt said.

This guy is hillarious. Sometimes people just can't admit they were wrong. They're so blinded by BS ideology, that in reality, doesn't even matter because political figures all act in the same criminal manner. I guess this guy wants an apology from her because she doesn't have the right views, and should be sorry for that.

I couldn't bend over because I have issues with my back.

Good excuse. Wrestled her to the ground pretty easily. That stomp actually had nothing to do with his back or keeping her down.

If the degenerate TRULY thought he was right...he'd have gone on camera.

No HONORABLE person hides themselves in the shadows when they know they are true and righteous. Only thieves, criminals, the guilty and people who KNOW they are wrong feel the need to HIDE in the shadows.

DiveCon...your experiment with attempting to be level and honest fell short I see.

You specifically stated "to create an incident." Uhm, I believe the Tea Party's express directions were to not only "go create an incident" but to specifically shout down their congressmen at the Town Halls all last summer.

Remember the rhetoric you and your ilk spewed then? You know...this "well if they not thick-skinned enough to face their consitituants they shouldn't be in politics" nonsense?

Hmmmm......!???

WoW @ calling the vitcim a "bitch"...in all caps no less.

*SMH*
WRONG
you are completely and totally WRONG

and yes a PAID agitator is a BITCH in my book
and i still dont believe she should have been stepped on by ANYONE

A paid agitator is a "goon" in my book. marcatl has always had the, "I'm a victim" attitude and feels that a person is not responsible for the consequenses of his/her actions. This is why he gives the lady a complete pass. I'm sure it's hard living in the head of someone that's a racist, hater, and a victim.

Everyone knows where Dive stands on this issue, if they want to be honest about it. He, nor I have ever stated that this Profitt dude should be given a pass. In fact, both of us have stated that he get what he deserves in a court of law. You can twist the words and project how you want us to feel on this subject to create the boogeyman....but it's not happening. The true haters have come to this thread which I refer to as the left wing whack jobs, and the right wing whack jobs. Also, some fair minded people from the left and the right have come to this thread also. It's sad that a few of you will not look at the facts and accept them as they are, instead lend a blind eye to them so you can push your agenda. Lack of integrity at its finest.

Even though it has been "reported" that she is an employee in many media outlets...the chances that she is anything more than a member of moveon.org are remote.

Their employees are all administrative staff and the like.

"I would like for her to apologize to me to be honest with you," Profitt said.

This guy is hillarious. Sometimes people just can't admit they were wrong. They're so blinded by BS ideology, that in reality, doesn't even matter because political figures all act in the same criminal manner. I guess this guy wants an apology from her because she doesn't have the right views, and should be sorry for that.

I couldn't bend over because I have issues with my back.

Good excuse. Wrestled her to the ground pretty easily. That stomp actually had nothing to do with his back or keeping her down.

If the degenerate TRULY thought he was right...he'd have gone on camera.

No HONORABLE person hides themselves in the shadows when they know they are true and righteous. Only thieves, criminals, the guilty and people who KNOW they are wrong feel the need to HIDE in the shadows.

The Man who took her to the ground acted honorably. Your prejudice against him blinds you from reason. It's funny that you think others need to answer to you or live up to your expectations, they don't. The larger issue here is proper conduct at Rallies and Protests. There really does need to be a List of acceptable and unacceptable conduct. There should be training. It is going to get much worse if the trend does not change. Inflaming the issue is the last thing you should be doing. It is Incitement. The collateral damage will multiply because of small minded people being caught up in the moment.

I love how the far right wingnuts love to speak about "personal responsiblity" when its involving the left.

But when you have blowhards like Lush Rimbaugh and O'Really spewing hate speech against gays, abortion doctors et. al, and some RW nutjobs walks in somewhere and blows the brains out of a doctor in church or bashes a gay guy to death...they turn around say "Who me? Nooo...I didn't do nuttin!"

*SMH*

Forum List

Back