Stomping Rand Paul Supporter Wants Victim To Apologize To Him

She's not a defenseless woman. She's sent into those rallies to create a disturbance.

Me, I'd prefer Paul's campaign tell moveon.org publicly to stay the hell away.

youre sick in the head, dude. it doesnt matter what her affiliations were, or what she said or believed in. shes a woman.
alright, the next time i see some woman getting in the face of my favorite butthead, who's half my size, im going to punch her in the face. or a child. that makes me a big man, see? do you hit women, or something?

Whose rules are those? The SEIU's?

I could see a world where moveon.org just doesn't feel safe going to political rallies to disrupt them.

After all, she did not get roughed up walking by a Starbucks with her sign minding her own business.

I could see a world where moveon.org just doesn't feel safe going to political rallies to disrupt them.

After all, she did not get roughed up walking by a Starbucks with her sign minding her own business.

youve outdone yourself, big man. just to clarify - according to you, it's okay to punch a woman if she doesnt agree with you?

DiveCon...your experiment with attempting to be level and honest fell short I see.

You specifically stated "to create an incident." Uhm, I believe the Tea Party's express directions were to not only "go create an incident" but to specifically shout down their congressmen at the Town Halls all last summer.

Remember the rhetoric you and your ilk spewed then? You know...this "well if they not thick-skinned enough to face their consitituants they shouldn't be in politics" nonsense?

Hmmmm......!???

WoW @ calling the vitcim a "bitch"...in all caps no less.

*SMH*

Last edited:

I see a world where violence toward women does not exist.

youve outdone yourself, big man. just to clarify - according to you, it's okay to punch a woman if she doesnt agree with you?

She did not get punched.

Are political opponents not assaulted at SEIU infested rallies?

Again, whose standard do you want to use?

So you advocate violence, it's good that the mask is off. What you suggest would be premeditated, and that's worse. He lost control. You have none to begin with. Real impressive. Have you been violent your whole life?

:lol:

Weak.

You are to Peace Advocacy like what Hitler was to Girl Scout Cookies. Stand Proud, fraud.

Oh are we dispensing advice?

Then here:

Stop being such a drama queen, dipshit.

DiveCon...your experiment with attempting to be level and honest fell short I see.

You specifically stated "to create an incident." Uhm, I believe the Tea Party's express directions were to not only "go create an incident" but to specifically shout down their congressmen at the Town Halls all last summer.

Remember the rhetoric you and your ilk spewed then? You know...this "well if they not thick-skinned enough to face their consitituants they shouldn't be in politics" nonsense?

Hmmmm......!???

*SMH*
WRONG
you are completely and totally WRONG

and yes a PAID agitator is a BITCH in my book
and i still dont believe she should have been stepped on by ANYONE

Last edited:
How dare that Left-Wing BITCH have the AUDICITAY to smack The Good Mr. Profitt's foot with her face? How DARE she!?!??

49izadw.gif

She did not get punched.

i know she didnt get punched! jesus christ, just answer the question: would you in any way shape or form, assault a woman half your size for disagreeing with you? never mind, you already have. now if you'll excuse me i'm going to go throttle that stupid 13 year old i heard trying to tell me how rand paul is worthless.

Hmmmm......!???

*SMH*
WRONG
Always with the generalities...you and your ilk never address things in a thought-out, processed manner.

Be specific...wrong about what...and why?

Break down your thought process. Even if I may be wrong, you can ALWAYS see my thought process.

Please do the same if you'd like to be taken seriously and not as the Far Right-wing hack you show yourself to be.

She did not get punched.

i know she didnt get punched! jesus christ, just answer the question: would you in any way shape or form, assault a woman half your size for disagreeing with you? never mind, you already have. now if you'll excuse me i'm going to go throttle that stupid 13 year old i heard trying to tell me how rand paul is worthless.
you are only proving that you are a worthless PoS

Hmmmm......!???

*SMH*
WRONG
Always with the generalities...you and your ilk never address things in a thought-out, processed manner.

Be specific...wrong about what...and why?

Break down your thought process. Even if I may be wrong, you can ALWAYS see my thought process.

Please do the same if you'd like to be take seriously and not as the Far Right-wing hack you show yourself to be.
fuck off, you and your ilk

so i'm a piece of shit for saying it's wrong for two portly men to beat up a woman? what kind of world is this? no wonder domestic abuse is such a prevalent problem, because of big men like you.

so i'm a piece of shit for saying it's wrong for two portly men to beat up a woman? what kind of world is this? no wonder domestic abuse is such a prevalent problem, because of big men like you.

Yep...that's because the premise of the thread is: How dare that Left-Wing BITCH have the AUDICITAY to smack The Good Mr. Profitt's foot with her face? How DARE she!?!??

Forum List

Back