Stock market will crash in 60 days...

...says best selling author Larry McDonald.

"They're playing catch up, and while they were doing quantitative easing in 2021, inflation started to rage and now they're trying to catch up," The Bear Traps Report founder Larry McDonald said Wednesday on "Mornings with Maria."

"Our 21 Lehman systemic risk indicators that look at equity and credit point to one of the highest probabilities of a crash in the stock market looking out 60 days," McDonald, who is also known for writing a best-selling book on the Lehman Brothers collapse, cautioned.

Don't have anything to add to that...not a stock expert. It just feels very very Black Monday-esque.

The title of that article is a little misleading...McDonald actually says "best chance" if the S&P earning fail to meet expectations.

I wasn't around in 1929...but I was in 1987.

You experts can discuss the ins and outs of the article...I'm just going to read the replies.

Well, most of the replies.

Not the replies from those who know less than I do who will unfailingly post that everything is fine because hope and fairy dust and a potato in the White House.

Any new predictions for us since this one failed?

Imagine how much it must suck to be a Trumper right now.

Biden won the election and they found no evidence of fraud.
The stock market keeps going up
Even though Trump's best buddy putin started a war and disrupted the globe, the economy is still growing at a similar rate to what Trump had.
Fake Fox news just admitted to lying and had to pay a record $775M fine, although most Trumpers don't even know this.

Last edited:

Biden won the election and there found no evidence of fraud.
Even though Trump's best buddy putin started a war and disrupted the globe, the economy is still growing at a similar rate to what Trump had.
It’s actually growing better and both unemployment and black employment are better now.

Fake Fox news just admitted to lying and had to pay a record $775M fine, although most Trumpers don't even know this.
:clap:

Bookmarked for 60 days from now. We will see if your guy is right or not.
90 Days.

Screenshot 2023-06-08 at 1.53.42 PM.png
Screenshot 2023-06-08 at 1.54.46 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-06-08 at 1.55.38 PM.png

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-06-08 at 1.52.38 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-06-08 at 1.52.38 PM.png
    16.3 KB · Views: 10
numbers today make Biden look good, but it's hard to give presidents too much credit or blame for stock market performance.

you could show a Trumper the proof, and they would deny it and call you a Russian troll like marvin the martian calls me.

...says best selling author Larry McDonald.

"They're playing catch up, and while they were doing quantitative easing in 2021, inflation started to rage and now they're trying to catch up," The Bear Traps Report founder Larry McDonald said Wednesday on "Mornings with Maria."

"Our 21 Lehman systemic risk indicators that look at equity and credit point to one of the highest probabilities of a crash in the stock market looking out 60 days," McDonald, who is also known for writing a best-selling book on the Lehman Brothers collapse, cautioned.

Don't have anything to add to that...not a stock expert. It just feels very very Black Monday-esque.

The title of that article is a little misleading...McDonald actually says "best chance" if the S&P earning fail to meet expectations.

I wasn't around in 1929...but I was in 1987.

You experts can discuss the ins and outs of the article...I'm just going to read the replies.

Well, most of the replies.

Not the replies from those who know less than I do who will unfailingly post that everything is fine because hope and fairy dust and a potato in the White House.
lol

At least conservatives are consistent at being wrong.

S&P 500 Enters Bull Market as Tech Rally Resumes: Markets Wrap

lol

At least conservatives are consistent at being wrong.

S&P 500 Enters Bull Market as Tech Rally Resumes: Markets Wrap

Riiigght...we are wrong about gas prices being high, food prices being high, inflation being high, 30 million illegal aliens illegally allowed into the country.
But right about one thing. You Reichdims are wackos.

Forum List

Back