Stock market will crash in 60 days...

Oh, you learned how to highlight ?

Oh, you learned how to highlight ?

I've been highlighting your errors for a while now.

Thanks for the link.
1681252133839.png

Weird, no mention of buying stock. Just borrowing and lending.

...says best selling author Larry McDonald.

"They're playing catch up, and while they were doing quantitative easing in 2021, inflation started to rage and now they're trying to catch up," The Bear Traps Report founder Larry McDonald said Wednesday on "Mornings with Maria."

"Our 21 Lehman systemic risk indicators that look at equity and credit point to one of the highest probabilities of a crash in the stock market looking out 60 days," McDonald, who is also known for writing a best-selling book on the Lehman Brothers collapse, cautioned.

Don't have anything to add to that...not a stock expert. It just feels very very Black Monday-esque.

The title of that article is a little misleading...McDonald actually says "best chance" if the S&P earning fail to meet expectations.

I wasn't around in 1929...but I was in 1987.

You experts can discuss the ins and outs of the article...I'm just going to read the replies.

Well, most of the replies.

Not the replies from those who know less than I do who will unfailingly post that everything is fine because hope and fairy dust and a potato in the White House.

Only 16 days till the crash.

Have you pulled all your money out of the market yet?

It's another red day on the market...
ViX is up and the board is red (except for bonds....which is bad)

Gas and oil are dropping drastically too.

Coffee is up again and on track to be one of the few winners in this market.

It's another red day on the market...
ViX is up and the board is red (except for bonds....which is bad)

Gas and oil are dropping drastically too.

Coffee is up again and on track to be one of the few winners in this market.
Who is coffee going up a winner for?

think-emoji-thinking.gif

Traders who are long coffee.
JO is the ETN for coffee. It's starting to get towards the top of its range....so begin taking profits at this point while others begin to FOMO and close out up....then in a couple of weeks when it's down again buy. It's in a channel.

I've been watching coffee for a while...

Between the coffee harvests and sales in Brazil and Columbia, the Forex exchange between the Real and the Dollar and Brazilian GDP....then there's the amount of manipulation of pricing by putocratic thugs that can keep it down for only so long....free market is a female dog for those guys.

The weather also plays a role....so does the Rust Virus. Commodity trading can make you very wealthy quickly....but it also can make you poor just as fast. But you work for every penny by studying, reading, and paying attention. It's just another game.

Only 13 days till the crash.

I hope you all have closed all investment accounts tied to the markets and put the money under your mattress.

@Golfing Gator if the stock market actually crashed...

Heck no, I would go on a stock buying spree. That is how the rich get richer every recession.

It will be back and then some by the time I need any of the money I have in the market.

The problem with the banks and especially commercial paper is worse than most people think.

Bonds have been issued for office building construction and ownership. The offices are empty....no renters to pay interest or the bonds off. Refinancing these bonds (without renters) is going to get crappy interest rates to the C+++ level....meaning an 800% increase of costs. (Untenable)

So....the bond holders are going to find themselves property owners of a worthless office building that has no tenants.

And an increasing number of offices are going to be available for lease. A free for all. Retail stores are not a viable solution...nor is turning offices into residential housing.

This is a rich personal problem...not so much consumer issue. But it's really going to have far reaching effects as businesses begin laying off people to pay bonds.

The housing market is on the verge of collapse.

The Democrats learned absolutely nothing when their CRA destroyed the housing market in 2007.

The housing market is on the verge of collapse.

The Democrats learned absolutely nothing when their CRA destroyed the housing market in 2007.
Actually residential single family units are very secure....it's the multi family dwellings that are going to be in trouble. They were built, bought and owned by commercial paper (bonds) . Banks and investment groups (ie: Blackrock, JPMorgan, Prudential) that invested in the commercial paper are the ones in trouble...

"They're playing catch up, and while they were doing quantitative easing in 2021, inflation started to rage and now they're trying to catch up," The Bear Traps Report founder Larry McDonald said Wednesday on "Mornings with Maria."

"Our 21 Lehman systemic risk indicators that look at equity and credit point to one of the highest probabilities of a crash in the stock market looking out 60 days," McDonald, who is also known for writing a best-selling book on the Lehman Brothers collapse, cautioned.

Don't have anything to add to that...not a stock expert. It just feels very very Black Monday-esque.

The title of that article is a little misleading...McDonald actually says "best chance" if the S&P earning fail to meet expectations.

You experts can discuss the ins and outs of the article...I'm just going to read the replies.

Not the replies from those who know less than I do who will unfailingly post that everything is fine because hope and fairy dust and a potato in the White House.
From your link: "Auto loans right now are approaching 14%".

Not true. They are averaging 6%.

From your link: So what happens is, when we deteriorate in jobs the next two, three months, that will bring into question the S&P earnings, and the S&P earnings are probably $190, so that'll trigger it," McDonald said.

There are currently 10 million open jobs. Anyone who wants a job can get one. Employers are begging for new hires.

Forum List

Back