2020 stock market crash

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
Beginning on 13 May 2019, the yield curve on U.S. Treasury securities inverted,[1] and remained so until 11 October 2019, when it reverted to normal.[2] Through 2019, while some economists (including Campbell Harvey and former New York Federal Reserve economist Arturo Estrella) argued that a recession in the following year was likely,[3][4] other economists (including the managing director of Wells Fargo Securities Michael Schumacher and San Francisco Federal Reserve President Mary C. Daly) argued that inverted yield curves may no longer be a reliable recession predictor.[5][2] The yield curve on U.S. Treasuries would not invert again until 30 January 2020 when the World Health Organization declared the COVID-19 outbreak to be a Public Health Emergency of International Concern,[6][7] four weeks after local health commission officials in Wuhan, China announced the first 27 COVID-19 cases as a viral pneumonia strain outbreak on 1 January.[8]

are you ready for another crash. with Trump its undoubtably.....the covid crash was Jan 30th, 2020, the stock market crash was in 13 May 2019, anything possible with trump at the helm.

Last edited:
Trump collected millions from China, other foreign governments as president, House Democratic report says

The report, which details dollars spent at just four of the former president’s hundreds of businesses in the first two years of his term, found foreign governments funneled $7.8 million to Trump properties. Chinese government-controlled entities alone spent over $5.5 million at three of Trump’s buildings. Saudi Arabia ($615,000), Qatar ($465,000), Kuwait ($303,000) and India ($282,000) rounded up the top five spenders, but countries from across the globe spent money on Trump properties while he lived in the White House.
snip
“Saudi Arabia, I get along great with all of them. They buy apartments from me. They spend $40 million, $50 million,” then-candidate Trump said at a 2015 campaign rally. “Am I supposed to dislike them? I like them very much.”

anything for the money.

Trump collected millions from China, other foreign governments as president, House Democratic report says

The report, which details dollars spent at just four of the former president’s hundreds of businesses in the first two years of his term, found foreign governments funneled $7.8 million to Trump properties. Chinese government-controlled entities alone spent over $5.5 million at three of Trump’s buildings. Saudi Arabia ($615,000), Qatar ($465,000), Kuwait ($303,000) and India ($282,000) rounded up the top five spenders, but countries from across the globe spent money on Trump properties while he lived in the White House.
snip
“Saudi Arabia, I get along great with all of them. They buy apartments from me. They spend $40 million, $50 million,” then-candidate Trump said at a 2015 campaign rally. “Am I supposed to dislike them? I like them very much.”

anything for the money.

So rich people like staying at Trump's hotels. Big fucking deal.

Why do you hate capitalism? Go be poor somewhere else.

snip

anything for the money.
yea so he is like other wealthy people....what else is new?...

It's a big deal.

It's nothing but legitimate business: Money exchanged for goods and services.

Now tell me, what "goods and services" did the Biden family render in exchange for all that money they got from Russia, China, and Ukraine?

Very big. We can't handle another 4-years of the disaster known as Bidenomics.

We want TRUMP. You can keep voting for the disaster.
You can't fool me ya fool.

I've earned more since 2020
I've saved more since 2020
My Retirement Fund has grown over 44% since 2020

I've actually paid more for goods and services, but I've earned more....Comprende>

There is no FUCKING DISASTER.
Not me, probably not you.

Forum List

Back