Stock market makes history......Question? Why are wages still the same?

Just about every other week, the market hits a mile stone of wealth....The rich are getting richer, those lucky enough to have investments are getting richer, retirement savings are benefiting those lucky enough to have pensions and 401k's.....but for those of us, the bottom feeders.....has any of that wealth your employer is experiencing.....has any of it trickled down to YOU?
Have you gotten a bonus, has your wages increased, have they hired more people, how has it effect you????????

Also note, these are the same corporations the Trump administration wants to add to their Fuck American Workers list, with lowering their taxes, so that you and I can foot the bill...should the trickle down not work.

Once again, the GOP is laughing at you moronic Trump supporters all the way to the bank!!
200.webp

Because there are 40 million immigrants here that keep wages low.. are you really that stupid not to know that? Don't answer, I already know.

Immigration, Poverty and Low-Wage Earners: The Harmful Effects of Unskilled Immigrants on American Workers (2011) | Federation for American Immigration Reform
Immigration, Poverty and Low-Wage Earners: The Harmful Effects of Unskilled Immigrants on American Workers (2011)
Such stupid people who vote for the very people who keep your wages low. Stupid is as stupid votes and they vote Dumbocrap...

illegal-immigrants-wages.jpg
That's why the left love illegals, it's the closest they can get to their plantation slave days.
But the real reason that the liberals are importing all those illegals is that their voting base is aborting 33,000 born and unborn future democrat voters. Obama realized that so went on a Jihad to bring in more immigrants legal and illegal from all over the world, except Europe. Go figure.
Just as bad was Bush II, almost as bad was Clinton, almost as bad was Bush I, better, but still pretty bad was Reagan, Carter, Ford, Nixon, and, awful, was Johnson.

Just about every other week, the market hits a mile stone of wealth....The rich are getting richer, those lucky enough to have investments are getting richer, retirement savings are benefiting those lucky enough to have pensions and 401k's.....but for those of us, the bottom feeders.....has any of that wealth your employer is experiencing.....has any of it trickled down to YOU?
Have you gotten a bonus, has your wages increased, have they hired more people, how has it effect you????????

Also note, these are the same corporations the Trump administration wants to add to their Fuck American Workers list, with lowering their taxes, so that you and I can foot the bill...should the trickle down not work.

Once again, the GOP is laughing at you moronic Trump supporters all the way to the bank!!
200.webp

Because there are 40 million immigrants here that keep wages low.. are you really that stupid not to know that? Don't answer, I already know.

Immigration, Poverty and Low-Wage Earners: The Harmful Effects of Unskilled Immigrants on American Workers (2011) | Federation for American Immigration Reform
Immigration, Poverty and Low-Wage Earners: The Harmful Effects of Unskilled Immigrants on American Workers (2011)
Such stupid people who vote for the very people who keep your wages low. Stupid is as stupid votes and they vote Dumbocrap...

So, what you are saying, the rich, wall street hasn't passed any of this wealth to their workers because illegals are here and will work for less? Okay if that is true, and these illegals aren't going anywhere, why then does the Trump administration believe giving Wall street lower taxes will trickle down to better wages? Stop being an idiot, stop using illegals to justify the greed and opulance of Wall street. Trump himself doesn't bring his products to this country for cheap labor elsewhere, why would you think he gives a fuck about you now
This Halloween I am doing my part to make sure that the wages of the US citizen go up. When I walk into a Walmart, 7-11 or Home Depot and say "Trick or Treat" I will see some La Cucaracha's run for cover. Shame that those future Democrat voters are self deporting to Canada or back across the southern border, but not as much as I would like..

P_C2_01201.jpg

200.webp

So, what you are saying, the rich, wall street hasn't passed any of this wealth to their workers because illegals are here and will work for less? Okay if that is true, and these illegals aren't going anywhere, why then does the Trump administration believe giving Wall street lower taxes will trickle down to better wages? Stop being an idiot, stop using illegals to justify the greed and opulance of Wall street. Trump himself doesn't bring his products to this country for cheap labor elsewhere, why would you think he gives a fuck about you now
Typical ignorant leftist. You think the way to get rich is to tax people who are already rich and give it to you.
That works better than helping the already rich, get even richer.

200.webp

That's why the left love illegals, it's the closest they can get to their plantation slave days.
But the real reason that the liberals are importing all those illegals is that their voting base is aborting 33,000 born and unborn future democrat voters. Obama realized that so went on a Jihad to bring in more immigrants legal and illegal from all over the world, except Europe. Go figure.
only in right wing fantasy. stop manufacturing more refugees with your for-profit (of the already rich) Wars.

200.webp

This Halloween I am doing my part to make sure that the wages of the US citizen go up. When I walk into a Walmart, 7-11 or Home Depot and say "Trick or Treat" I will see some La Cucaracha's run for cover. Shame that those future Democrat voters are self deporting to Canada or back across the southern border, but not as much as I would like..

P_C2_01201.jpg
For Halloween, I'm going as a trigger.

200.webp

Idiot, this has been going on long before Trump got in. If Trump can end immigration (and he's the first president in a century to try), wages will begin to rise, the middle class will grow, again, and Wall Street will be brought to earth. But your Trump-hatred prevents you from seeing that, so you will ineffectually yelp and complain here and you'll stay stuck on the bottom.
Dude, Trump himself hires low wage workers for his product line....one more time, your president, the guy who's gonna bring all them jobs back from China, he himself the businessman imports workers to work in his hotels.....listen, all Tyson foods and all these companies have to do is pay for low skilled workers to come do their biddings......fuck illegals...at the end of the day, low wages is what they want, what they'll get and nothing you idiots think is gonna help is gonna save you fools.....stop with the pipe dreams of Trump and grow the fuck up and get real, bitches, get real

200.webp

WHat an idiot. You do realize that the stock market grew at a faster opace under Obama than anyother President...by faaaaaaaar.
So where was your outrage then?

200.webp

Idiot, this has been going on long before Trump got in. If Trump can end immigration (and he's the first president in a century to try), wages will begin to rise, the middle class will grow, again, and Wall Street will be brought to earth. But your Trump-hatred prevents you from seeing that, so you will ineffectually yelp and complain here and you'll stay stuck on the bottom.
Dude, Trump himself hires low wage workers for his product line....one more time, your president, the guy who's gonna bring all them jobs back from China, he himself the businessman imports workers to work in his hotels.....listen, all Tyson foods and all these companies have to do is pay for low skilled workers to come do their biddings......fuck illegals...at the end of the day, low wages is what they want, what they'll get and nothing you idiots think is gonna help is gonna save you fools.....stop with the pipe dreams of Trump and grow the fuck up and get real, bitches, get real
I went to his Hotel in D.C. and found that many of those that worked were black, latino, white and Oriental. seems that he was pretty diversified in his employees. Don't you like diversity?

200.webp

WHat an idiot. You do realize that the stock market grew at a faster opace under Obama than anyother President...by faaaaaaaar.
So where was your outrage then?
Did you know that with the 4 trillion dollars of FAUX money created, that the companies could borrow billions of dollars to invest in their own companies to drive those stocks up? Yes, you morons do seem to like the stock market when liberals play with money they don't have. Did you get to borrow billions of dollars like the liberals Warren Buffet, Bill Gates, and Steve Jobs did? Of course not, you're a stupid liberal who is dirt poor that the liberals could care less about. Now here is your welfare check and shut the fuck up, but please vote Democrat so you can stay dirt poor.

200.webp

But but but didn't your Democrat paid "economists" declare that ifnTrump gets elected the stock market will crash and US economy into another recession? So what happened to THAT fake news?!

The stock market could crash if Donald Trump is elected president

What Happens to the Markets if Donald Trump Wins?

A Trump win would sink stocks. What about Clinton?

Mark Cuban Predicts Stock Market Mayhem if Trump Wins the White House

Economists: A Trump win would tank the markets

Conclusion: you guys are still working from the failed, self destructive delusional playbook.

200.webp

You are truly dumb as a post. When the market is flooded with immigrants, and all your competitors are using low-wage illegals or foreigners, you either use them yourself or go out of business. That DOESN'T mean you don't wish the circumstances were different. That DOESN't mean you don't understand that if immigration were stopped and tariffs imposed, EVERYBODY's wages would rise, benefiting the country as a whole. That DOESN'T mean you wouldn't end immigration and end free trade if you were president and you could.

200.webp

I went to his Hotel in D.C. and found that many of those that worked were black, latino, white and Oriental. seems that he was pretty diversified in his employees. Don't you like diversity?
Next time you are in town, give me a shout and we'll have a drink together there.

Forum List

Back