Stock market makes history......Question? Why are wages still the same?

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Just about every other week, the market hits a mile stone of wealth....The rich are getting richer, those lucky enough to have investments are getting richer, retirement savings are benefiting those lucky enough to have pensions and 401k's.....but for those of us, the bottom feeders.....has any of that wealth your employer is experiencing.....has any of it trickled down to YOU?
Have you gotten a bonus, has your wages increased, have they hired more people, how has it effect you????????

Also note, these are the same corporations the Trump administration wants to add to their Fuck American Workers list, with lowering their taxes, so that you and I can foot the bill...should the trickle down not work.

Once again, the GOP is laughing at you moronic Trump supporters all the way to the bank!!
200.webp

Just about every other week, the market hits a mile stone of wealth....The rich are getting richer, those lucky enough to have investments are getting richer, retirement savings are benefiting those lucky enough to have pensions and 401k's.....but for those of us, the bottom feeders.....has any of that wealth your employer is experiencing.....has any of it trickled down to YOU?
Have you gotten a bonus, has your wages increased, have they hired more people, how has it effect you????????

Also note, these are the same corporations the Trump administration wants to add to their Fuck American Workers list, with lowering their taxes, so that you and I can foot the bill...should the trickle down not work.

Once again, the GOP is laughing at you moronic Trump supporters all the way to the bank!!
200.webp

They went up here in Arizona.

200.webp

The rich get richer faster by paying less.

200.webp

Because there are 40 million immigrants here that keep wages low.. are you really that stupid not to know that? Don't answer, I already know.

Immigration, Poverty and Low-Wage Earners: The Harmful Effects of Unskilled Immigrants on American Workers (2011) | Federation for American Immigration Reform
Immigration, Poverty and Low-Wage Earners: The Harmful Effects of Unskilled Immigrants on American Workers (2011)
Such stupid people who vote for the very people who keep your wages low. Stupid is as stupid votes and they vote Dumbocrap...

illegal-immigrants-wages.jpg

200.webp

Idiot, this has been going on long before Trump got in. If Trump can end immigration (and he's the first president in a century to try), wages will begin to rise, the middle class will grow, again, and Wall Street will be brought to earth. But your Trump-hatred prevents you from seeing that, so you will ineffectually yelp and complain here and you'll stay stuck on the bottom.

200.webp

Because there are 40 million immigrants here that keep wages low.. are you really that stupid not to know that? Don't answer, I already know.

Immigration, Poverty and Low-Wage Earners: The Harmful Effects of Unskilled Immigrants on American Workers (2011) | Federation for American Immigration Reform
Immigration, Poverty and Low-Wage Earners: The Harmful Effects of Unskilled Immigrants on American Workers (2011)
Such stupid people who vote for the very people who keep your wages low. Stupid is as stupid votes and they vote Dumbocrap...

That's why the left love illegals, it's the closest they can get to their plantation slave days.

200.webp

Hmmm...wasn't Arizona where they made illegals unwelcome?

• Banned

200.webp

So, what you are saying, the rich, wall street hasn't passed any of this wealth to their workers because illegals are here and will work for less? Okay if that is true, and these illegals aren't going anywhere, why then does the Trump administration believe giving Wall street lower taxes will trickle down to better wages? Stop being an idiot, stop using illegals to justify the greed and opulance of Wall street. Trump himself doesn't bring his products to this country for cheap labor elsewhere, why would you think he gives a fuck about you now

200.webp

I guess. There's still plenty illegals here though.

200.webp

So, what you are saying, the rich, wall street hasn't passed any of this wealth to their workers because illegals are here and will work for less? Okay if that is true, and these illegals aren't going anywhere, why then does the Trump administration believe giving Wall street lower taxes will trickle down to better wages? Stop being an idiot, stop using illegals to justify the greed and opulance of Wall street. Trump himself doesn't bring his products to this country for cheap labor elsewhere, why would you think he gives a fuck about you now
Typical ignorant leftist. You think the way to get rich is to tax people who are already rich and give it to you.

200.webp

I read there was a net outflow after S.B. 10 or whatever the Russell Pierce legislation was.

I know this isn't a serious thread, but...

1. The stock market, for the zillionth time, is not the economy
2. There is still a lot of slack in the economy, with overqualified people working beneath their skill level, lower-skilled people being replaced by automation and out-sourcing, and many others whose skill sets have either deteriorated or become obsolete, among other things.
3. Oh, and, for the zillionth time, the stock market is not the economy

200.webp

I read there was a net outflow after S.B. 10 or whatever the Russell Pierce legislation was.
That's true, but there is still quite a few here.

200.webp

That's why the left love illegals, it's the closest they can get to their plantation slave days.
But the real reason that the liberals are importing all those illegals is that their voting base is aborting 33,000 born and unborn future democrat voters. Obama realized that so went on a Jihad to bring in more immigrants legal and illegal from all over the world, except Europe. Go figure.

200.webp

Yes, I was there recently. Short, fat, tick-shaped women each in the midst of 30-40 little short, fat, tick-shaped children everywhere one looked.

200.webp

We have a Commerce Clause; why do we even have the concept of illegals? Fees or fines, is all the right wing usually has, for revenue generation.

Yes, I was there recently. Short, fat, tick-shaped women each in the midst of 30-40 little short, fat, tick-shaped children everywhere one looked.
A lot of them don't even speak Spanish, let alone English. My buddy that's a cop here says they have been picking up a growing number of Mexican indios from Oaxaca that only speak their native tongue. The legal Mexicans hate them.

Forum List

Back