Stock market makes history......Question? Why are wages still the same?

Just about every other week, the market hits a mile stone of wealth....The rich are getting richer, those lucky enough to have investments are getting richer, retirement savings are benefiting those lucky enough to have pensions and 401k's.....but for those of us, the bottom feeders.....has any of that wealth your employer is experiencing.....has any of it trickled down to YOU?
Have you gotten a bonus, has your wages increased, have they hired more people, how has it effect you????????

Also note, these are the same corporations the Trump administration wants to add to their Fuck American Workers list, with lowering their taxes, so that you and I can foot the bill...should the trickle down not work.

Once again, the GOP is laughing at you moronic Trump supporters all the way to the bank!!
200.webp

WHat an idiot. You do realize that the stock market grew at a faster opace under Obama than anyother President...by faaaaaaaar.
So where was your outrage then?
Did you know that with the 4 trillion dollars of FAUX money created, that the companies could borrow billions of dollars to invest in their own companies to drive those stocks up? Yes, you morons do seem to like the stock market when liberals play with money they don't have. Did you get to borrow billions of dollars like the liberals Warren Buffet, Bill Gates, and Steve Jobs did? Of course not, you're a stupid liberal who is dirt poor that the liberals could care less about. Now here is your welfare check and shut the fuck up, but please vote Democrat so you can stay dirt poor.

Your crawling up the wrong tree...I am merely pointing out where was his outrage when the stock market skyrocketed during Obama's regime. Obama was the best friend to the Wall Street crowd than they have ever had - ever. Even Larry Summers himself, perhaps the most corrupt politician in American history, could have ever DREAMED how far a President and his administration would go to provide free money to the elites...and the liberals just applauded louder.

I challenge anyone here and I mean anyone, to go to any work site in this country and not see latino's working along side white boss's. If you hate these people so much, who the hell hires them??????????? Cause it sho ain't poor ass people doing it and we;re not renting them houses, we're not issuing them credit, we're not selling them cars....its you white wealthy mf's!!

I challenge anyone here and I mean anyone, to go to any work site in this country and not see latino's working along side white boss's. If you hate these people so much, who the hell hires them??????????? Cause it sho ain't poor ass people doing it and we;re not renting them houses, we're not issuing them credit, we're not selling them cars....its you white wealthy mf's!!
The only hate coming out here is from you. Noting the deleterious impact of immigration on the wages of the natives isn't "hating" anyone. It's just speaking the truth. But to you lefties, of course, Leninists, all, the only thing that matters is "Who? Whom?"

And, by the way, it is the Dems (under Jewish control) who've been the party that's given us our immigration catastrophe. Your people support the Dems monolithically.

Just about every other week, the market hits a mile stone of wealth....The rich are getting richer, those lucky enough to have investments are getting richer, retirement savings are benefiting those lucky enough to have pensions and 401k's.....but for those of us, the bottom feeders.....has any of that wealth your employer is experiencing.....has any of it trickled down to YOU?
Have you gotten a bonus, has your wages increased, have they hired more people, how has it effect you????????

Also note, these are the same corporations the Trump administration wants to add to their Fuck American Workers list, with lowering their taxes, so that you and I can foot the bill...should the trickle down not work.

Once again, the GOP is laughing at you moronic Trump supporters all the way to the bank!!
200.webp

WHat an idiot. You do realize that the stock market grew at a faster opace under Obama than anyother President...by faaaaaaaar.
So where was your outrage then?
Did you know that with the 4 trillion dollars of FAUX money created, that the companies could borrow billions of dollars to invest in their own companies to drive those stocks up? Yes, you morons do seem to like the stock market when liberals play with money they don't have. Did you get to borrow billions of dollars like the liberals Warren Buffet, Bill Gates, and Steve Jobs did? Of course not, you're a stupid liberal who is dirt poor that the liberals could care less about. Now here is your welfare check and shut the fuck up, but please vote Democrat so you can stay dirt poor.

Your crawling up the wrong tree...I am merely pointing out where was his outrage when the stock market skyrocketed during Obama's regime. Obama was the best friend to the Wall Street crowd than they have ever had - ever. Even Larry Summers himself, perhaps the most corrupt politician in American history, could have ever DREAMED how far a President and his administration would go to provide free money to the elites...and the liberals just applauded louder.
That free money, is called low interest rates and the market today benefits emensly from it...now shut the fuck up

The only hate coming out here is from you. Noting the deleterious impact of immigration on the wages of the natives isn't "hating" anyone. It's just speaking the truth. But to you lefties, of course, Leninists, all, the only thing that matters is "Who? Whom?"

And, by the way, it is the Dems (under Jewish control) who've been the party that's given us our immigration catastrophe. Your people support the Dems monolithically.
If you think for one minute that illegals are your biggest problems, than boy do you need a brain transplant.....if that orange lying piece of shit don't worry you, than damit get out the way and sat down and shut up

Forum List

Back