Stock Market CLEARLY Does Not Like The Orange Clown

You just can't win today, loser.

Stocks tank on news that the FBI is reopening its investigation into Clinton's emails
  • Oct. 28, 2016, 3:17 PM
screen%20shot%202016-10-28%20at%203.14.41%20pm.png

Stocks tank on news that the FBI is reopening its investigation into Clinton's emails

Leave it to regressives to ignore the 500 pound gorilla in the room, stocks have been falling for several months. That is a historical indicator that the incumbent party is in trouble.

Well, let's see the Dow was at 7,949.09 when Obama took office in 2009. And it's at......18,219 now.
Hmmmm...you're full of shit, aren't you?

That child doesn't alter the fact when the markets lose around 5%, just before the election, the incumbent party usually loses.

With today's move in the market it is even from 2 weeks ago.

Still down from 3 months ago about 4.5%.

So you get to pick any point that suits you in this argument.
So now the Right is throwing American business under the bus?

What's left? Will the new alt Right eventually even throw the bus under the bus?

They'll have us all driving Vespas.

Or just marching with a high leg kick.

From the Wall Street Journal today:

Stocks, Dollar Jump After FBI Says It Won’t Charge Clinton

Markets like stability, and Hellary is perceived as a continuation of BO, so when it appears she will when there is a sudden reaction.

She's a continuation of civilization, like any normal Presidential candidate would be.

Let's see where the market is in 6 months. I am certain if it is down and Hellary is president, it will be blamed on Bush, Reagan, or something beyond the control of the bulldyke. I expect it to be down sharply at some point in that time if the Feds attempt to raise rates.

Why wait 6 months? We're talking about what it's doing today.

Leave it to regressives to ignore the 500 pound gorilla in the room, stocks have been falling for several months. That is a historical indicator that the incumbent party is in trouble.

Well, let's see the Dow was at 7,949.09 when Obama took office in 2009. And it's at......18,219 now.
Hmmmm...you're full of shit, aren't you?

That child doesn't alter the fact when the markets lose around 5%, just before the election, the incumbent party usually loses.

With today's move in the market it is even from 2 weeks ago.

Still down from 3 months ago about 4.5%.

So you get to pick any point that suits you in this argument.
So now the Right is throwing American business under the bus?

What's left? Will the new alt Right eventually even throw the bus under the bus?

They'll have us all driving Vespas.

Or just marching with a high leg kick.

No, actually heard some economic talking heads mentioning it. They talked about the 3 months preceding the election being a predictor.

It was bad enough that my net worth doubled since baby Bush left office. Now, it is going to double again under Hillary.

I feel so guilty.......

Don't know anything about Stocks, do you, Pocahontas? Like everything else, they just mean what you want them to mean

At least I know that "stocks" is a common noun, and not capitalized. Keep an eye on the foreign markets, Sparky, and tell us what Asia and Europe are feeling, too.

Don't know anything about Stocks, do you, Pocahontas? Like everything else, they just mean what you want them to mean

At least I know that "stocks" is a common noun, and not capitalized. Keep an eye on the foreign markets, Sparky, and tell us what Asia and Europe are feeling, too.

Ouch, you got me in a capitalization that has no other meaning capitalized to confuse it. That's highly impressive for a squaw. Your parents must be so proud

Dow Futures Soar 240 Points, Global Stocks, Oil, Dollar Jump After FBI Clears Hillary Clinton
Dow Futures Soar 240 Points, Global Stocks, Oil, Dollar Jump After FBI Clears Hillary Clinton | Zero Hedge
Markets don't like instability. Sucking Hillary's turds over it just makes you look stupid.

Which is WHY they don't like Trump.
Yep. They own Hillary, not Trump. Markets aren't jobs though, it's cybermoney that may or may not be there on any given moment.

Oh give me a break. If the reverse was happening with the markets your little pinhead would be all over like flies on manure.
We know about flies and manure. A couple have already been spotted landing on Hildebeast.

Yes, he is. And the FBI has already stated that there is NO connection between Trump and Putin...but don't let all that 'stupid' distract you from the facts / truth.

That's not what FBI said as it was never tasked to find such a connection. There was a narrow specific issue they looked into of Russian Bank activity on Trump campaign organization's PC and found it inconclusive.

FBI has made no comment on business interests and connections of Trump.

Yes, he is. And the FBI has already stated that there is NO connection between Trump and Putin...but don't let all that 'stupid' distract you from the facts / truth.

That's not what FBI said as it was never tasked to find such a connection. There was a narrow specific issue they looked into of Russian Bank activity on Trump campaign organization's PC and found it inconclusive.

1. Learn to use quotes

2. While it is no secret Trump has engaged in/discussed business with Russian businessmen, the FBI concluded there is NO LINK between Trump and the Russian Govt / Putin:

F.B.I. Sees No Clear Link to Russia
-- http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/01/us/politics/fbi-russia-election-donald-trump.html

What part of that / those words do you Liberal Conspiracy Theory Nut jobs NOT understand, Ant? no matter how many times this has been posted you nutballs keep licking the glue on the envelopes and rep[eating the talking points.

Hillary has had far more connection to the Russian Govt and Putin, as well she should have as Sect of State, than Trump.

When we had this conversation - numerous times in the past - Libs played the '7 Links to Kevin Bacon' game with Trump to Putin: 'Trump knows a millionaire Russian Businessman who knows Putin therefore Trump and Putin are best buds.'

:wtf:

Comey caved.
Barry saved Hillary.
There is no need for continued attempted 'distractions' from Hillary's Wiki-Mess.

It is not that the markets dont like Trump per se, but that the markets dont like CHANGE and Trump is going to bring great change.

1. Learn to use quotes

2. While it is no secret Trump has engaged in/discussed business with Russian businessmen, the FBI concluded there is NO LINK between Trump and the Russian Govt / Putin:

F.B.I. Sees No Clear Link to Russia

The link is in the business that he does with Russia. AGAIN:FBI made no such considerations and it is NOT ILLEGAL to have business interests in Russia which drive Trump's bizzare pandering to Putin.

Trump even goes so far as DIRECTLY CONTRADICT his running mate's positions on Russia, there is a clear influence on him when it comes to this.

AGAIN:FBI made no such considerations...
- YOUR claim - prove it.
(Last I checked, you're not a member of the FBI or involved in any of their investigations.

Trump even goes so far as DIRECTLY CONTRADICT his running mate's positions on Russia, there is a clear influence on him when it comes to this.
Oh no, Trump and Pence don't share the same EXACT opinion on Russia. WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY SO?! That changes everything.....Trump and Putin MUST be best buds then.

:lmao:

Forum List

Back