Stock Market CLEARLY Does Not Like The Orange Clown

Great guess! But wrong. :( It was Comey's announcement that the investigation was over.
The Stock Market would do well to remember Comey did NOT declare the OTHER investigation into the Clinton Foundation for Fraud, Corruption, Bribery, etc... is over.

You just can't win today, loser.

Stocks tank on news that the FBI is reopening its investigation into Clinton's emails
  • Oct. 28, 2016, 3:17 PM
screen%20shot%202016-10-28%20at%203.14.41%20pm.png

Stocks tank on news that the FBI is reopening its investigation into Clinton's emails

Of course they tanked and of course they took off when the investigation ended.

I doubt it had anything to do with Clinton. The Stock market would have done the same if Trump were the one in the hot seat. Markets react to everything.

Common Sense 101.

Of course it didn't have anything to do with Clinton. All presidential nominees are investigated during an election with the FBI making it public knowledge. How silly of me.

The market is going through the roof on the prospect of Hillary being elected

LOL!!!

Higher Taxes!!!!
More REGULATION!!!!

Don't think that is what is sending the market higher. What is sending the market higher is Zionist cash hoping Clinton wins and continues to keep them in the clear for 911 and a lot of other things...
Yes....those of us who are billionaires are outraged

From the Wall Street Journal today:

Stocks, Dollar Jump After FBI Says It Won’t Charge Clinton

Don't know anything about Stocks, do you, Pocahontas? Like everything else, they just mean what you want them to mean

At least I know that "stocks" is a common noun, and not capitalized. Keep an eye on the foreign markets, Sparky, and tell us what Asia and Europe are feeling, too.

Ouch, you got me in a capitalization that has no other meaning capitalized to confuse it. That's highly impressive for a squaw. Your parents must be so proud

I've noticed that when someone doesn't know what they are talking about, they capitalize it in order to LOOK like they do.

The word "Stocks?" Seriously?

From the Wall Street Journal today:

Markets like stability, and Hellary is perceived as a continuation of BO, so when it appears she will when there is a sudden reaction.

She's a continuation of civilization, like any normal Presidential candidate would be.

Let's see where the market is in 6 months. I am certain if it is down and Hellary is president, it will be blamed on Bush, Reagan, or something beyond the control of the bulldyke. I expect it to be down sharply at some point in that time if the Feds attempt to raise rates.

Why wait 6 months? We're talking about what it's doing today.

Silly Joe. What happens today or tomorrow in the market is only a reflection of investor sentiment, what happens over time will tell you how the companies are doing. I have said before on this site- the stock, bond and real estate markets are artificially inflated due to fed policy and we are likely to see some real pain sooner or later. Can you say Gold?

You're simply playing make believe with the future and there isn't much to justify about it.

The Dow was up 370 points today on the news that Hillary will almost certainly be elected President.

Remember when the market would go up when they thought a Republican would win, and would go down when they thought a Democrat would win?

That's how awful Trump is, and how bizarre the GOP has become.

Markets like stability, and Hellary is perceived as a continuation of BO, so when it appears she will when there is a sudden reaction.

She's a continuation of civilization, like any normal Presidential candidate would be.

Let's see where the market is in 6 months. I am certain if it is down and Hellary is president, it will be blamed on Bush, Reagan, or something beyond the control of the bulldyke. I expect it to be down sharply at some point in that time if the Feds attempt to raise rates.

Silly Joe. What happens today or tomorrow in the market is only a reflection of investor sentiment, what happens over time will tell you how the companies are doing. I have said before on this site- the stock, bond and real estate markets are artificially inflated due to fed policy and we are likely to see some real pain sooner or later. Can you say Gold?

You're simply playing make believe with the future and there isn't much to justify about it.

Ok joey, you do what you want with your money, and I'll do what I want with mine. You do have money don't ya joey?

Ok joey, you do what you want with your money, and I'll do what I want with mine. You do have money don't ya joey?

I just sit on my butt smoking crack waiting for the check to come in.

Great guess! But wrong. :( It was Comey's announcement that the investigation was over.
The Stock Market would do well to remember Comey did NOT declare the OTHER investigation into the Clinton Foundation for Fraud, Corruption, Bribery, etc... is over.

You just can't win today, loser.

• Oct. 28, 2016, 3:17 PM
screen%20shot%202016-10-28%20at%203.14.41%20pm.png

Of course they tanked and of course they took off when the investigation ended.

I doubt it had anything to do with Clinton. The Stock market would have done the same if Trump were the one in the hot seat. Markets react to everything.

Common Sense 101.

Of course it didn't have anything to do with Clinton. All presidential nominees are investigated during an election with the FBI making it public knowledge. How silly of me.

If you want to blame someone then blame Hillary for her stupid, careless and incompetent actions. She's the ONLY one to blame.

Grow a brain you moron.

Forum List

Back