Stewart takes on O'Reilly vid

Uhhhhhhhh...that'd be panty-waist.​

Do you Teabaggers enjoy showing-off your ignorance????? :eusa_eh:

Tea Partiers love to showcase your ignorance. Don't you watch Madcow and Olbernotmuchofaman? Tea baggers are old white liberals who spent their days dipping their scrotal sacks into each others, liberal nasty mouths. I so love it when you talk bad about em. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Shaman is just an ignorant fool.
Aw, c'mon.....that's no way to avoid another ass-whuppin'!!!!

Does masochism run in your family??

:eusa_eh:

Stu got by with one on O'Reilly. O'reilly obviously didn't know that Hurrican Carter wasn't a cop killer. Hurrican Carter was accused of murder during a robbery, not killing a cop.

watch it again. jon stewart does not claim that carter was a cop killer.

That's my point. I thought the entire thing was because the asshole poet was admiring a couple cop killers. Right? Hurrican Carter is an entirely different topic. Carter was unjustly accused and convicted. These cop killers were not wrongly convicted.

Last edited:
Stu got by with one on O'Reilly. O'reilly obviously didn't know that Hurrican Carter wasn't a cop killer. Hurrican Carter was accused of murder during a robbery, not killing a cop.

That's my point. I thought the entire thing was because the asshole poet was admiring a couple cop killers. Right? Hurrican Carter is an entirely different topic. Carter was unjustly accused and convicted. These cop killers were not wrongly convicted.

your opinion. as stewart stated, he believes that common believes them wrongly convicted.

also, many people don't believe carter to have been wrongly convicted either.

your opinion. as stewart stated, he believes that common believes them wrongly convicted.

Evidence cleared Hurrican Carter. The asshole poet can believe whatever he wants. That doesn't make it evidence. He's a piece of shit.

Evidence cleared Hurrican Carter. The asshole poet can believe whatever he wants. That doesn't make it evidence. He's a piece of shit.
that is not true. carter was never cleared of the murder. in fact he was convicted - twice - but never acquitted or exonerated.

regardless what common believes - if he truly believes it for whatever reason - at worst he can be wrong. it doesn't make him a piece of shit.

Last edited:
I gotta give Bill-O credit here. I don't generally watch his show, but the few times I have it seemed that all Bill-O did was shout down his guests and generally be an asshole. In this clip, he carries himself very well, and makes a semi-valid point without being a dick about it.

Jon Stewart clearly won, though. There's no question about that.

I actually thought Jon made some good points , especially regards Nugent, though o'reially who just rants and ever thinks anymore, might have made a point of saying when you rap on someone ok, for now lets let that pass , but when you fly to cuba to see them, that a sign of significant sympathization ( is that even a word:lol:), and frankly, that a bridge to far for me, its on the same scale of sympathizing as naming a street in Paris after Wesley Cook ( aka Mumia Jamal). Its not just fascination.

Tea Partiers love to showcase your ignorance. Don't you watch Madcow and Olbernotmuchofaman? Tea baggers are old white liberals who spent their days dipping their scrotal sacks into each others, liberal nasty mouths. I so love it when you talk bad about em. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Shaman is just an ignorant fool.
Aw, c'mon.....that's no way to avoid another ass-whuppin'!!!!

Does masochism run in your family??

:eusa_eh:

When YOU are ready to have YOURS Beaten to a bloody pulp? Let me know junior.

Who again exactly is this Jon Stewart ??

He doesn't seem to pop-up on the Neilson ratings .

Seems Hannity, Oreilly are way up there. What number is this Stewart person.

Seems irrelevant. Much like MSNBC, CNN, etc

The Pelter issue was kind of skimmed by.

I read Peter Matthiessen's book when it came out, in the spirit of crazy horse and came away feeling that Peltier had committed at least one of the murders, despite his objections. Nothing I have seen since has convinced me he hasn't though there appears to be some murky FIB behavior, his sentence has survived all appeals etc. *shrugs*

O"Reily, who has had to pay off females on his staff to stay out of court, is a Hypocritical pervert. But since he is on FOX, he is saintly and can do no wrong.

that is not true. carter was never cleared of the murder. in fact he was convicted - twice - but never acquitted or exonerated.

regardless what common believes - if he truly believes it for whatever reason - at worst he can be wrong. it doesn't make him a piece of shit.

The second conviction was overturned and the prosecution decided not to retry him. Obviously, there was something there.

The cases have not been overturned on the cop killers. Hurricane is free and he's not a cop killer. Stu messed up. O'Reilly missed it.

I actually thought Jon made some good points , especially regards Nugent, though o'reially who just rants and ever thinks anymore, might have made a point of saying when you rap on someone ok, for now lets let that pass , but when you fly to cuba to see them, that a sign of significant sympathization ( is that even a word:lol:), and frankly, that a bridge to far for me, its on the same scale of sympathizing as naming a street in Paris after Wesley Cook ( aka Mumia Jamal). Its not just fascination.

but if you really thought someone was innocent - or at the very least hadn't been given a fair shake - what's wrong with showing that person support by meeting with them?

i guess i'm not seeing the difference or the line that's being crossed.

or are you saying that if dylan had not just sang about hurricane carter but had gone to the prison and met with him that would be too much?

The second conviction was overturned and the prosecution decided not to retry him. Obviously, there was something there.

The cases have not been overturned on the cop killers. Hurricane is free and he's not a cop killer. Stu messed up. O'Reilly missed it.

Stewart never claimed carter was a cop killer. Carter has also never been cleared, and yes, the prosecution did not decide to retry the case. 22 years has a tendency to eat away at the credibility of eye witnesses.

and you're right, the cases against the cop killers have not been dismissed. but if they are innocent they would not be the first -or even the only current - innocent people to have the honor of being wrongly convicted.

oreillypollresults.jpg

But as one can see in the screencap below, the vast majority of those who partook in the poll believed that it was Jon Stewart that had the stronger argument, coming in at 79% to O’Reilly’s 21%.

Jon Stewart and Bill O'Reilly | Common Debate | BillOReilly.com Poll Results | Mediaite

Love the positive spin at the end of the poll.

O'Reilly, unapologetic for remarks about the "fun" had by 11 year old kidnapping and rape victim

Bill O'Reilly, Producer Settle Harassment Suit for alleged millions

I wonder why Jonathan Stewart Liebowitz changed his name to Jon Stewart? A Jewish last name might offend the jihad? He might not get a gig in the liberal anti-semetic world? Jon Stewart is a comedian, something like Jerry Seinfeld but without the talent.

I wonder why Jonathan Stewart Liebowitz changed his name to Jon Stewart? A Jewish last name might offend the jihad? He might not get a gig in the liberal anti-semetic world? Jon Stewart is a comedian, something like Jerry Seinfeld but without the talent.

Why did "Ann Margaret" change her name from "Ann Margaret Olsen"?

Or "Archibald Leech" change his name to "Cary Grant"?

Maybe because it was more "commercial"?

Hmmm.

Marion Robert Morrison.

Love Marion. Like "John Wayne" better.

Last edited by a moderator:

Why did "Ann Margaret" change her name from "Ann Margaret Olsen"?

Or "Archibald Leech" change his name to "Cary Grant"?

Maybe because it was more "commercial"?

Hmmm.

Marion Robert Morrison.

Love Marion. Like "John Wayne" better.

It was in vogue during the 40's for hollywood movie studios to change the names of their contract actors. Appearing too Jewish or having a complicated last name or even a girly first name was forbidden if you wanted to work you had to conform to the hollywood way or the highway. Not so today. A bit comedian like Johnny Liebowitz changed his own name. Why he did it is up for speculation. My guess is that it sounded too ethnic for his target audience or his anti-semitic liberal friends.

Forum List

Back