Steven "POS" Colbert

In Regard to Steven Colbert, and the vile, disgusting left. As I've said about the rest of the Slime Balls in Hollywood. If you don't like America , and if you claim that Trump is not your President you may feel free to leave the country, Cuba, and Venezuela may suit you better.

Many of you on the right hated Obama and yet you stayed and complained daily, but when someone on the Progressive side act like you then you want them to get the fuck out of our country!

So if you ever claimed that Obama was not your President then sit down and shut the fuck up because the Progressive has every right to be as retarded as you!

Every president in my lifetime, has been the targets for jokes. Colbert's oratory is no worse, than what posters here have said about Clinton, Bush, Obama and Trump. That said, there's a lot of crocodile tears here this morning. :crybaby:
A lot of butthurt.....these Trump Snowflakes aren't very manly, are they?

In Regard to Steven Colbert, and the vile, disgusting left. As I've said about the rest of the Slime Balls in Hollywood. If you don't like America , and if you claim that Trump is not your President you may feel free to leave the country, Cuba, and Venezuela may suit you better.

What in the wide world of Fuck are you even yammering about? You actually believe the whole world is glued to whatever yes-master channel you're watching?

Link? Quote? Transcript? YouTube? Anything at all?

I kinda thought that when you start a thread you're supposed to have, I dunno, some kind of point in mind. Other than "waahh I'm butthurt". All that is is a self-indulgent wank. Which of course is redundant, and not to suggest there's such a thing as a public service wank.

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.” - Winston Churchill -

"It is a paradox that every dictator has climbed to power on the ladder of free speech. Immediately on attaining power each dictator has suppressed all free speech except his own." - Herbert Hoover -

Last edited:
I haven't cared for any of the late night host since Johnny Carson he could make fun of politicians without being vile or disgusting. As for Colbert I didn't care about what he had to say when he was on Comedy Central that hasn't changed since he's been on CBS.

Colbert rules, alt right drools.

Really? How hard is it to have a staff of writers and cue cards?

Where does he say it's "hard"?

It implied skills moron. That the best you had? :lol:

Oh. I thought maybe there was something wrong with my screen. I went "tap tap this thing on?" Even now I am enroute to the computer repair shop.

Where does it say skills are "hard"? I'll need to tell the computer guy so he can figure out why it's not showing up.

Trump is president of the United States of America. I am Glad he is president rather than Clinton.
I'm not sure what "Trump is not my president" means. Individuals don't have presidents. The country has a president and his name is Donald J. Trump.
Agreed, but let's not forget how many RWNJs claimed for 8 years that Obama wasn't their President.

As for Colbert, he leans left, is a Roman Catholic and has a Jew as a best friend. What's not to hate? /sarcasm

I like Colbert even though I disagree with him politically on many subjects. At least he's funny unlike most LWers.

Trump is president of the United States of America. I am Glad he is president rather than Clinton.
I'm not sure what "Trump is not my president" means. Individuals don't have presidents. The country has a president and his name is Donald J. Trump.
Agreed, but let's not forget how many RWNJs claimed for 8 years that Obama wasn't their President.

As for Colbert, he leans left, is a Roman Catholic and has a Jew as a best friend. What's not to hate? /sarcasm

I like Colbert even though I disagree with him politically on many subjects. At least he's funny unlike most LWers.
I enjoyed his show on Comedy Central. I haven't really watched him since he moved to the late show.

Forum List

Back