Steven "POS" Colbert

In Regard to Steven Colbert, and the vile, disgusting left. As I've said about the rest of the Slime Balls in Hollywood. If you don't like America , and if you claim that Trump is not your President you may feel free to leave the country, Cuba, and Venezuela may suit you better.

Have any of the Hollywood celebrities who claimed they would leave the country if Trump was elected, actually done so?

Sooooooo fifty posts later, anyone have any clue yet what this thread is about?
I'm guessing it's Colbert's two-minute tirade Monday night:

‘Trump’s mouth is only good as Vladimir Putin’s c*ck holster’: Colbert brutalizes Trump in 2-minute blitz
Stephen Colbert on Monday defended fellow CBS host John Dickerson against Donald Trump after the president told the renowned journalist he refers to the (award-winning) news program “Face the Nation” as “Deface the Nation.”

“Donald Trump, John Dickerson is a fair-minded journalist and one of the most competent people who will ever walk into your office,” Colbert began during his opening monologue on “The Late Show.”

Colbert noted Dickerson has too much “dignity to trade insults with the president of the United States to his face,” adding “But I, sir, am no John Dickerson.”

“Here we go,” Colbert began, before ripping into Trump.

“Mr. Trump, your presidency? I love your presidency, I call it ‘Disgrace the Nation.’” Colbert said. “You’re not the POTUS, you’re the BLOTUS. You’re the glutton with a button. You’re a regular ‘Gorge’ Washington. You’re the presi-dunce. But you’re turning into a real prictator.”

Colbert said Trump “attracts more skinheads than free Rogaine,” has “more people marching against [him] than cancer,” and talks “like a sign-language gorilla who got hit in the head.”

Going all-in against the president, Colbert added: “Sir, the only the only thing your mouth is good for is being Vladimir Putin’s cock holster.”

Watch the takedown below, via CBS:

In Regard to Steven Colbert, and the vile, disgusting left. As I've said about the rest of the Slime Balls in Hollywood. If you don't like America , and if you claim that Trump is not your President you may feel free to leave the country, Cuba, and Venezuela may suit you better.

Have any of the Hollywood celebrities who claimed they would leave the country if Trump was elected, actually done so?
Not to my knowledge. They're just crybabies.

Anyone who has Netflix should watch Chelsea Handler's show with Barbara Boxer after the election. She's all weepy about Hillary losing. Pretty funny.

‘Trump’s mouth is only good as Vladimir Putin’s c*ck holster’: Colbert brutalizes Trump in 2-minute blitz
Stephen Colbert on Monday defended fellow CBS host John Dickerson against Donald Trump after the president told the renowned journalist he refers to the (award-winning) news program “Face the Nation” as “Deface the Nation.”

“Donald Trump, John Dickerson is a fair-minded journalist and one of the most competent people who will ever walk into your office,” Colbert began during his opening monologue on “The Late Show.”

Colbert noted Dickerson has too much “dignity to trade insults with the president of the United States to his face,” adding “But I, sir, am no John Dickerson.”

“Mr. Trump, your presidency? I love your presidency, I call it ‘Disgrace the Nation.’” Colbert said. “You’re not the POTUS, you’re the BLOTUS. You’re the glutton with a button. You’re a regular ‘Gorge’ Washington. You’re the presi-dunce. But you’re turning into a real prictator.”

Colbert said Trump “attracts more skinheads than free Rogaine,” has “more people marching against [him] than cancer,” and talks “like a sign-language gorilla who got hit in the head.”

Going all-in against the president, Colbert added: “Sir, the only the only thing your mouth is good for is being Vladimir Putin’s cock holster.”

Thanks. First clue --- post 62.
thud.gif

Too bad the OP couldn't be bothered. I guess for some the bubble they live in is a prison.

....Anyone claiming that there isn't a far left is ignorant of decades of well documented history.
Agreed. Same goes for the fucking morons who claim there isn't a far right.
There isn't a history of far right activity.

"Far right" is literally just a pejorative for people who dare to effectively defend white people, Christians and men in the political arena.

Colbert may have stepped in it this time. The PC Police and the Pink Team are all over this. He may be done.

There have been a dozen presidents in my lifetime and I've never considered any of them as "my President". Never have and never will.

I've never actually had my very own President.

I wonder how that feels?

Every president in my lifetime, has been the targets for jokes. Colbert's oratory is no worse, than what posters here have said about Clinton, Bush, Obama and Trump. That said, there's a lot of crocodile tears here this morning. :crybaby:
Posters here don't have a megaphone speaking to millions of our youth.
There is a huge difference

Watch the takedown?

No thanks. I've seen monkeys slinging poo at the zoo plenty of times already.

Does Colbert exercising his 1st Amendment rights make you feel less Safe, Snowflake?
And what the hell has that got to do with the subject?

Does Colbert exercising his 1st Amendment rights make you feel less Safe, Snowflake?

No, but it would be nice to return to the days when even the talk show hosts that opposed the sitting POTUS were not so dispicably crass.

No, but it would be nice to return to the days when even the talk show hosts that opposed the sitting POTUS were not so dispicably crass.
I'd like to return to the days when our president was NOT an uninformed, inarticulate vulgarian.......like, say January 18, 2017...

Wouldn't you?

And what the hell has that got to do with the subject?
Has Colbert ever expressed a desire to leave?

If not, then you want him out.....

And I'm guessing it is because he got all up in your tender snowflake feels....

There have been a dozen presidents in my lifetime and I've never considered any of them as "my President". Never have and never will.

I've never actually had my very own President.

I wonder how that feels?

Yeah, I'm not rich enough either.

The only government officials I refer to as "mine" seem to be council people, senators, and members of congress. As in: "My councilwoman is for the new highway", "Both my Senators voted no" or "My congressman is a total jerk".

For thoughts and expression regarding the mayor, governor, president, Supreme Court chief justice and so on I'll use either "the" or "our".

Perhaps an English major can explain it. Or a deep philosopher.

Forum List

Back