Now it's easy to see why the younger generation is so rude, violent & criminally minded.

Psst time for that reality check again gramps:

dark2.jpg

qa05201.png

I've been saying that the Democrats are inciting hate & violence with their extreme over-the-top Anti-Trump rhetoric. I mean you have 24/7 'News' Outlets like CNN, screeching about Trump being a 'Racist', being a 'Nazi', and so on. It's dangerous brainwashing incitement. Weaker-minded folks are gonna act on such incitement. The Democrats have behaved incredibly irresponsibly since losing the Election. Shame on em.

Honestly, I see rudeness, violence and poor behaviour from older people as equal as I see it from younger people. The difference is, younger people are more naive, less worldly experienced and have more testosterone in their system which guides them to stupid decisions. Worse, they have many self serving idiots guiding them to their actions, such as the fools promoting the anti-American protests. We were all young once, some of still are (or remain young at heart), we know that someone aged 18 or 19 is not even the same person at age 40. In some cases, they are FAR different people.

Older people who are still stupid and violence have just poorly developed skills, stunted mental and emotional growth or are just inherently angry.

Last edited:
That reminds me, back on Monday I happened to walk past three boys that appeared to be 12 or 13 year olds. They were playing outside and had a boombox going. They were listening to some rap 'artist' that was spewing out some of the most vile X rated lyrics out there.
How sad that we as adults have served up this kind of filth to our kids.

Today's younger generation is more acceptable than any before.

Poor gramps , screaming "get off my lawn" all day .

It time for a good genocide and reboot humanity so it can be peaceful for another thousabd years without those damn youngsters!

I've been saying that the Democrats are inciting hate & violence with their extreme over-the-top Anti-Trump rhetoric. I mean you have 24/7 'News' Outlets like CNN, screeching about Trump being a 'Racist', being a 'Nazi', and so on. It's dangerous brainwashing incitement. Weaker-minded folks are gonna act on such incitement. The Democrats have behaved incredibly irresponsibly since losing the Election. Shame on em.

Yes . How dare they quote things trump says .

That reminds me, back on Monday I happened to walk past three boys that appeared to be 12 or 13 year olds. They were playing outside and had a boombox going. They were listening to some rap 'artist' that was spewing out some of the most vile X rated lyrics out there.
How sad that we as adults have served up this kind of filth to our kids.

Lol!!Was this last "Monday " or 1986 ?

Maybe these kids learn to be douchebags by watching the behavior of GOP pols?

It's all their fault for quoting trump.

mean you have 24/7 'News' Outlets like CNN, screeching about Trump being a 'Racist', being a 'Nazi', and so on.

Reeeeeally.

Link?

Watched a couple days ago. To sum up their rant... 'Trump's Hitler, he hates African Americans, he hates Native Americans, and he adores Kim Jong Un.'

It's not 'News.' It's just irrational hateful Anti-Trump propaganda.

It's incitement. There has to be limits set. Brainwashing folks on Trump being a 'Racist' and a 'Nazi', is very dangerous incitement. Some weaker-minded folks will act on it. CNN needs to reign in its extreme Anti-Trump rhetoric. It's very dangerous.

mean you have 24/7 'News' Outlets like CNN, screeching about Trump being a 'Racist', being a 'Nazi', and so on.

Reeeeeally.

Link?

Watched a couple days ago. To sum up their rant... 'Trump's Hitler, he hates African Americans, he hates Native Americans, and he adores Kim Jong Un.'

It's not 'News.' It's just irrational hateful Anti-Trump propaganda.

Soooooooooooooooooooooo no link. Does not exist. Proctological dig.

It's incitement. There has to be limits set. Brainwashing folks on Trump being a 'Racist' and a 'Nazi', is very dangerous incitement. Some weaker-minded folks will act on it. CNN needs to reign in its extreme Anti-Trump rhetoric. It's very dangerous.

It's also very nonexistent.

Forum List

Back