Steve Nash headed to Lakers.

They still can't beat the Thunder or Spurs. I don't know why you're worried about the Heat. And with the way the Celtics are looking, I don't buy the Heat for that matter.

heat just beat the celtics and the thunder. that's why.

Heat barely beat a battered C's team; and they needed Sterns extra loving for that. And now have you seen the C's draft picks? They got the best defensive center in the draft, an all-american and a second rounder with great upside. And they're signing Jason Terry and Jeff Green.

And the Lakers were old and dysfunctional against the Thunder. Kobe was just jacking up shots and blaming his teammates.

Hey, if I was a Lakers fan I'd be excited about Nash. But frankly, consider the Thunder and Spurs the big dogs in that conference until further notice.

They still can't beat the Thunder or Spurs. I don't know why you're worried about the Heat. And with the way the Celtics are looking, I don't buy the Heat for that matter.

heat just beat the celtics and the thunder. that's why.

Game 2 of the Celtics/Heat series was the worst officiated NBA Game since Game 7 of the 2010 NBA Finals.

If the Heat sign Chris Kaman and Ray Allen they will win the championship next year for sure.

Kaman is not in his prime and if Allen signs with the Heat; he could have a huge impact. But then again, they'd have to play small and that's not going to work against everyone.

I don't know yet I have to see them in action, Nash is pretty old. If Nash was 5 years younger this would be a scary ass team.
Nash coming to the Lakers still doesn't address the problem of who is going to guard Westbrook and Durant. If they can't solve that problem, it won't matter what Nash does.

If the Heat sign Chris Kaman and Ray Allen they will win the championship next year for sure.

Kaman is not in his prime and if Allen signs with the Heat; he could have a huge impact. But then again, they'd have to play small and that's not going to work against everyone.

The Heat already have the refs on their side so they can still win without those guys, giving the Heat more ammunition like Kaman and Allen just makes it even worse for other teams. The Heat don't have a center so Kaman will fit right in and they would love to get Ray to stack their bench.

I don't know yet I have to see them in action, Nash is pretty old. If Nash was 5 years younger this would be a scary ass team.
Nash coming to the Lakers still doesn't address the problem of who is going to guard Westbrook and Durant. If they can't solve that problem, it won't matter what Nash does.

True that.

I don't think it addresses the problem that they are still old and slow. And the only way it could possibly work is if Kobe allowed Nash to fully run the show. He'd have the ball a lot less and he'd average under 20. I don't see that happening.

Kaman is not in his prime? What the hell is Ray Allen in, besides a nursing home? The guy could barely WALK during the playoffs this year. All Ray Allen could do was jack up three-pointers and limp back down the court.

How in the hell is Ray Allen going to keep up with the Miami Heat and their "run and gun" offense? With a Hemi-powered wheel chair?

Kaman is not in his prime? What the hell is Ray Allen in, besides a nursing home? The guy could barely WALK during the playoffs this year. All Ray Allen could do was jack up three-pointers and limp back down the court.

How in the hell is Ray Allen going to keep up with the Miami Heat and their "run and gun" offense? With a Hemi-powered wheel chair?

Allen had bone spurs in his ankle. I don't know if you're familiar with that type of injury, but it's the type of injury that shuts most players down completely. He's presumably already gotten surgery and he'll be fine. He keeps himself in prime shape. Allen could probably play til he's well into his 40's. John Stockton was another guy like that; but he decided to call it quits to spend time with his family. However, to this day when he plays with the Gonzaga players they talk about how he dribbles circles around them.

Allen had bone spurs in his ankle. I don't know if you're familiar with that type of injury, but it's the type of injury that shuts most players down completely. He's presumably already gotten surgery and he'll be fine. He keeps himself in prime shape. Allen could probably play til he's well into his 40's. John Stockton was another guy like that; but he decided to call it quits to spend time with his family. However, to this day when he plays with the Gonzaga players they talk about how he dribbles circles around them.

Nash outplayed Ray Allen the past 3 years, look at the stats. He averaged 15 points and 11 assists at age 36-38. He hasn't slowed down.

Forum List

Back