Steve Garvey Senate Bid

A wife-cheater. Right up the GOP's alley.
But if he cheated on his wife with a gay lover to come out of the closet, the media was hail him as a hero for his bravery, but then he would be a democrat.

defended by an extreme right-wing reactionary. LMAO
You couldn't define an extreme right-wing reactionary if you had a political dictionary and the definition open before you.

In 1982, I was a Centrists. My views have never changed. But you clowns have moved so far left, its a wonder you don't kill each other.

You couldn't define an extreme right-wing reactionary if you had a political dictionary and the definition open before you.

In 1982, I was a Centrists. My views have never changed. But you clowns have moved so far left, its a wonder you don't kill each other.
You are no Gerald Ford Republican, buddy. You are MAGA reactionary. You support DJT for starters. You fail to realize that immigration is the life blood of our economy and our emerging heritage.

You are no Gerald Ford Republican, buddy. You are MAGA reactionary. You support DJT for starters. You fail to realize that immigration is the life blood of our economy and our emerging heritage.
Again, you don't know what the fuck your name is let alone My politics.

I am NOT a Trump supporter, but I AM a defender of the Constituion, the rule of law, and Oppose all the fucking bullshit the Democrats are bringing against Trump.

Not because I like Trump.

But because they are destroying our democracy with their rabid hatred.

So, go predict the barbie doll a little girl might receive on her birthday, because you don't know fucking jack about Me.

Your language gives you away. You support Trump because he is, so you think, opposed to globalism, supports populism, is the voice of 'the little man' who is not listened to, and are ethno-centric.

I do think the way you use Constitutional does not mean what you think it means.

Your anger is not impressive, not scary, but does come off as fearful of a world that is accelerating into the 21st century.

The world has moved on in the last forty years but you have not.

You are no Gerald Ford Republican, buddy. You are MAGA reactionary. You support DJT for starters. You fail to realize that immigration is the life blood of ourin economy and our emerging heritage.
Darkwind: Again, you don't know what the fuck your name is let alone My politics.

I am NOT a Trump supporter, but I AM a defender of the Constituion, the rule of law, and Oppose all the fucking bullshit the Democrats are bringing against Trump.

Not because I like Trump.

But because they are destroying our democracy with their rabid hatred.

So, go predict the barbie doll a little girl might receive on her birthday, because you don't know fucking jack about Me.

He hosted Family Feud, right?
MTcyMzFrLmpwZw

"Senator Nunes" has a nice ring to it. At least Garvey will be better than the typical Democrat from the land of fruit and nuts.

To have a Republican senator from California would be a political earthquake.

But it ain't gonna happen.

(!) He is not remembered by enough younger voters.

(2) Most voters in California nowadays like Democratic policies.

(Like a lot of other people, I am at least pleased to think that Mr. S. will probably be denied the seat by one of the Democratic lady candidates.)

Most likely Adam Schitt is going to win the seat. If Republicans can win enough seats they should expel him for colluding with Russia to get dirt on Trump. They won't. Just like haven't tried to expel him from the House. Maybe some day Republicans will grow a spine, but today is not that day.

Forum List

Back