Steve Bannon verbally assaulted at a book store!

And they say there are no uplifting news stories! This story gives me hope for society. Good for the woman, for expressing herself. Good for the bookstore owner for kicking her out. And good for Bannon for (presumably) not making a fuss. Everyone acted within their rights. A rarity these days.

The lib called Bannon a "piece of trash".

The owner of the bookstore said Bannon was minding his own business. He asked the lib to leave, when she refused, he threatened to call police.

She left, end of story.

Rude, and typical of these people today, but let's not make a mountain out of a molehill.
Yes....let's ignore it till happens to one of us.

I can't wait till it happens to a liberal and you folks start screaming bloody-murder.

Who hasn't been verbally assaulted at least one time in their life no matter what side of the political fence it is that they stand on?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

And your logic is in your ass.
Knowing you may instigate a violent reaction and thus ruin lives in the process is no different.
Causing a stampede is practically the same in the eyes of the court.
Not according to the law, notice no one was arrested.The action also took place in a private business, not in the public.
You're a dumb-ass.
This time there was no arrests......but it's clear why this is going on.
Hateful Democrats want to cause misery for conservatives.
This will only end in blood and violence.....and they have said this is their goal openly.
This will only end in blood and violence.....and they have said this is their goal openly.
Who has? That officially speaks for the "left," that is. Link, please.
I can give you tons of examples.
However the only one you may accept comes from Obama's Attorney General.
Loretta Lynch: Need more marching, blood, death on streets
I suppose you'll deny this because Politifact said it wasn't true......even though we all know what she said.
The link you provided, the video is not working, but it had her quoted in the article below it. This is what she said that your article thinks said we need more marching, blood and death on the streets:
“I know that this is a time of great fear and uncertainty for so many people,” Lynch says. “I know it’s a time of concern for people, who see our rights being assailed, being trampled on and even being rolled back. I know that this is difficult, but I remind you that this has never been easy. We have always had to work to move this country forward to achieve the great ideals of our Founding Fathers.

There is nothing remotely close to saying she wants more marching, blood and death on the streets. I didn't know you were as bad as Easy when it comes to the lies, Mud. I'll be forewarned from now on.
Trump made a joke about Russia turning over Hillary's missing emails and you believe this means he colluded with the Russians.
Yet our former AG is claiming these are terrible times....great fear.....bleeding in the streets....and you think it's nothing.

Now let's look at an unedited version of this speech:

March 5, 2017
Former AG Lynch suggests we need more 'marching,' 'blood,' and 'death' in the streets
By Rick Moran
In a video rant that Senate Democrats posted to their Facebook page as "words of inspiration," former Attorney General Loretta Lynch seemed to suggest that the way to combat the policies of President Trump was to mimic the success of civil rights protests, no matter the cost.

Without offering a shred of proof or any specifics, Lynch said that American's rights were "being assailed, being trampled on and even being rolled back." She also appeared to suggest that the way to remedy the situation was to march, bleed, and die for the cause.

WND:

Without offering any specifics, Lynch goes on to say that “our rights” are “being assailed, being trampled on and even being rolled back.”

But the strongest words come in a statement that seems to suggest the answer is street action that will inevitably turn bloody and deadly.

“I know that this is a time of great fear and uncertainty for so many people,” Lynch says. “I know it’s a time of concern for people, who see our rights being assailed, being trampled on and even being rolled back. I know that this is difficult, but I remind you that this has never been easy. We have always had to work to move this country forward to achieve the great ideals of our Founding Fathers.”

Lynch, who is scheduled to receive the Thomas Jefferson Foundation Medal of Law from the University of Virginia, goes on to say: “It has been people, individuals who have banded together, ordinary people who simply saw what needed to be done and came together and supported those ideals who have made the difference. They’ve marched, they’ve bled and yes, some of them died. This is hard. Every good thing is. We have done this before. We can do this again.”

Lynch succeeded Eric Holder as Barack Obama’s attorney general in 2014.

Former AG Lynch suggests we need more 'marching,' 'blood,' and 'death' in the streets

I guess you've never heard of hackers before.
They go thru the net and change the evidence so it's easier for you folks to ignore it.
I don't know how many times I've seen evidence of hacking going on with respect to this.
We have found evidence that Twitter, Facebock, and YouTube has been editing content and banning what they call hate speech.
You can say anything you want about conservatives but don't you dare openly attack liberals.
Diamond and Silk are a prime example of this censorship.

I had to go to another source.......

Let's look at what our former AG said:

Ask yourself why this is a time of concern in this country?
Why is this a time of great fear?????

Why is she talking about people bleeding in the streets?

What rights are being assailed?

And in what way does she want to move this country forward?????

Why is she fomenting a feeling of fear in America???

Isn't this fearmongering at it's worst????

No.....of course not.

Not according to the law, notice no one was arrested.The action also took place in a private business, not in the public.
You're a dumb-ass.
I suppose you'll deny this because Politifact said it wasn't true......even though we all know what she said.
The link you provided, the video is not working, but it had her quoted in the article below it. This is what she said that your article thinks said we need more marching, blood and death on the streets:
“I know that this is a time of great fear and uncertainty for so many people,” Lynch says. “I know it’s a time of concern for people, who see our rights being assailed, being trampled on and even being rolled back. I know that this is difficult, but I remind you that this has never been easy. We have always had to work to move this country forward to achieve the great ideals of our Founding Fathers.

There is nothing remotely close to saying she wants more marching, blood and death on the streets. I didn't know you were as bad as Easy when it comes to the lies, Mud. I'll be forewarned from now on.
Trump made a joke about Russia turning over Hillary's missing emails and you believe this means he colluded with the Russians.
Yet our former AG is claiming these are terrible times....great fear.....bleeding in the streets....and you think it's nothing.

March 5, 2017
By Rick Moran
In a video rant that Senate Democrats posted to their Facebook page as "words of inspiration," former Attorney General Loretta Lynch seemed to suggest that the way to combat the policies of President Trump was to mimic the success of civil rights protests, no matter the cost.

Without offering a shred of proof or any specifics, Lynch said that American's rights were "being assailed, being trampled on and even being rolled back." She also appeared to suggest that the way to remedy the situation was to march, bleed, and die for the cause.

WND:

Without offering any specifics, Lynch goes on to say that “our rights” are “being assailed, being trampled on and even being rolled back.”

But the strongest words come in a statement that seems to suggest the answer is street action that will inevitably turn bloody and deadly.

“I know that this is a time of great fear and uncertainty for so many people,” Lynch says. “I know it’s a time of concern for people, who see our rights being assailed, being trampled on and even being rolled back. I know that this is difficult, but I remind you that this has never been easy. We have always had to work to move this country forward to achieve the great ideals of our Founding Fathers.”

Lynch, who is scheduled to receive the Thomas Jefferson Foundation Medal of Law from the University of Virginia, goes on to say: “It has been people, individuals who have banded together, ordinary people who simply saw what needed to be done and came together and supported those ideals who have made the difference. They’ve marched, they’ve bled and yes, some of them died. This is hard. Every good thing is. We have done this before. We can do this again.”

They go thru the net and change the evidence so it's easier for you folks to ignore it.
I don't know how many times I've seen evidence of hacking going on with respect to this.
We have found evidence that Twitter, Facebock, and YouTube has been editing content and banning what they call hate speech.
You can say anything you want about conservatives but don't you dare openly attack liberals.

No.....of course not.

I noticed everyone ran out after the announcement and went batshit crazy bezerking in the streets...Not....

You're a dumb-ass.

March 5, 2017
By Rick Moran

WND:

No.....of course not.

I noticed everyone ran out after the announcement and went batshit crazy bezerking in the streets...Not....
Probably because you're dealing with moderates and conservatives.....not leftist assholes like yourself.

Bookshop owner calls police after customer calls Steve Bannon 'a piece of trash'

No surprise,leftists don't want people thinking for themselves. If it was up to them we would have a good old fashioned book burning of everything conservative! Ignorant twat should have been arrested and trespassed from the place. Bookstores are supposed to be QUIET places...I personally love going to them.

Liberals are experts on trash. They talk trash, they throw trash and they were born of trash. It's all they ever have on their minds. Sooner or later, one of these simple "verbal confrontations" against Trump people will result in an actual assault (REAL assault, physical harm, not throwing a diet Coke) if not worse. It's coming. Then the Left will defend it as being "deserved." The Antifa is nothing more than the Left, raw naked and exposed. Thugs.
Bull.Shit.

Don't make me laugh. Numerous people here have ALREADY said this or that person DESERVED IT (aka Sarah Huckabee at the Red Hen), and we already have had people violently attack GOP members (or do you forget the baseball park shooting by the guy who drove several states to kill?). Thanks for proving that not only is the Left violent and dangerous, they are even more stupid.

You're a dumb-ass.

March 5, 2017
By Rick Moran

WND:

No.....of course not.

Mud, YOU are the one who provided that link, so don't blame the vast left wing conspiracy for that. I appreciate you providing more details. I can see now why you were able to infer what you did, although I think the way you stated it was completely inaccurate.

I think she was being sympathetic, not fear mongering. You don't get people to listen by starting out with "You guys are a bunch of idiots."

Anyway, thank you again for the additional explanation.

Bookshop owner calls police after customer calls Steve Bannon 'a piece of trash'

No surprise,leftists don't want people thinking for themselves. If it was up to them we would have a good old fashioned book burning of everything conservative! Ignorant twat should have been arrested and trespassed from the place. Bookstores are supposed to be QUIET places...I personally love going to them.

Liberals are experts on trash. They talk trash, they throw trash and they were born of trash. It's all they ever have on their minds. Sooner or later, one of these simple "verbal confrontations" against Trump people will result in an actual assault (REAL assault, physical harm, not throwing a diet Coke) if not worse. It's coming. Then the Left will defend it as being "deserved." The Antifa is nothing more than the Left, raw naked and exposed. Thugs.
Bull.Shit.

Don't make me laugh. Numerous people here have ALREADY said this or that person DESERVED IT (aka Sarah Huckabee at the Red Hen), and we already have had people violently attack GOP members (or do you forget the baseball park shooting by the guy who drove several states to kill?). Thanks for proving that not only is the Left violent and dangerous, they are even more stupid.
You're wrong. My comment was directly in response to your "Antifa is nothing more than the Left, raw naked and exposed. Thugs."
That is entirely wrong. You may have a dozen posters here who claim they support Antifa violence, but I strongly doubt that more than one or two, if any, have actually gone out and broken windows or cracked heads for them. You folks have GOT to stop this demonization of the left. It is absolutely unhealthy.

You're a dumb-ass.

March 5, 2017
By Rick Moran

WND:

No.....of course not.

Mud, YOU are the one who provided that link, so don't blame the vast left wing conspiracy for that. I appreciate you providing more details. I can see now why you were able to infer what you did, although I think the way you stated it was completely inaccurate.

I think she was being sympathetic, not fear mongering. You don't get people to listen by starting out with "You guys are a bunch of idiots."

Anyway, thank you again for the additional explanation.
Additional or clarifying?

And what you think isn't as important as what her motivations are.
She said in that speech that it was time for more blood in the streets.
I proved it to you.
Still you deny it.

Why is this the case?
Because you assume that these people only have good intentions.

I've discovered in my life that people who call for blood and violence usually don't have good intentions.

Last edited:

They're not politically correct. Boo hoo, they're picking on me.
alex-crybaby-jones.gif

Every action has a consequence. Parade around the country trumpeting alt right ideas and we the people are inclined to respond when we get the chance. Funny how actual free speech works.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
Trump and his gang verbally assault people, use culturally insensitive labels, and take away rights to minority groups and it is a great thing. Someone uses their freedom of speech to call Bannon a piece of trash and, "OH THE HORROR!"

Jesus F'n Christ there is so many hypocrites on this forum.

Trump and his gang verbally assault people, use culturally insensitive labels, and take away rights to minority groups and it is a great thing. Someone uses their freedom of speech to call Bannon a piece of trash and, "OH THE HORROR!"

That is a dishonest assessment of the situation.
Trump was at a rally and was attacked by paid thugs, paid for by the Hillary Campaign.
This is all well documented.
We cannot allow hired fascist thugs and mercenaries to assault us and take over where we choose to assemble peaceably.
That is textbook tyranny.

Trump was at a rally and was attacked by paid thugs, paid for by the Hillary Campaign.
We cannot allow hired fascist thugs and mercenaries to assault us and take over where we choose assemble.

It's not just at ONE rally.

He does it ALL the time on social media and at rallies. Literally... ALL THE TIME. How many times has he called Elizabeth Warren Pocahontas?

He attacks a dying John McCain and GHWB.

We cannot allow hired fascist thugs and mercenaries to assault us and take over where we choose assemble.

It's not just at ONE rally.

He does it ALL the time on social media and at rallies. Literally... ALL THE TIME. How many times has he called Elizabeth Warren Pocahontas?

He attacks a dying John McCain and GHWB.
You're a liar too.
Trump may not be the most cordial person on the internet, but at least he's not walking up to people and trying to pick a fight with them.
He knows the difference between politics and harassment.
You people are going to far and it will bring you down.

View attachment 203648

Every action has a consequence. Parade around the country trumpeting alt right ideas and we the people are inclined to respond when we get the chance. Funny how actual free speech works.

AKA democrats don't care about LAWS they dislike...long as they can assault,harass,harm people they disagree with to hell with laws...gotcha. Don't cry when one of these leftist pricks gets a chest or head full of lead.

View attachment 203648

AKA democrats don't care about LAWS they dislike...long as they can assault,harass,harm people they disagree with to hell with laws...gotcha. Don't cry when one of these leftist pricks gets a chest or head full of lead.
This is why we had a rash of school shootings.......because these liberals want to ignore everything until somebody is hurt or dies.
They feel that as long as the people are on their side.....they can do whatever they want.

View attachment 203648

A chest of lead for recieving due verbal feedback? Bannon was in our government. If you're saying we can't speak our mind to him under threat of violence then you've got a bad case of the authoritarian heebie jeeby lib derangement syndrome.

Forum List

Back