Steve Bannon verbally assaulted at a book store!

Steve had his time in the spotlight and he showed the world his cruel intentions and even The Don couldn't stand his unwashed ass and told him to leave..
I wonder how he's paying for his mansion now...
Or if he ever was able to afford a razor.
You don't like men with beards? Weird....IMO lol.
Get a television, Odium. Jesus. The man always looked like he'd been on a five day bender.

Steve had his time in the spotlight and he showed the world his cruel intentions and even The Don couldn't stand his unwashed ass and told him to leave..
Get a television, Odium. Jesus. The man always looked like he'd been on a five day bender.
I know what he looked like. IMO he should have grown it out OR clean shaved....looks like a homeless person the way he left it...bit odd...wonder why he did it that way though.

Harassing people in public is against the law.
You sure?
It borders on public unrest which leads to horrible consequences.
All those other restive book store customers would rise up in a minute, huh?

It's the silly outrage I'm laughing at, but I really didn't know calling someone a piece of trash was a criminal offense. From the article, I take it the owner did NOT call the cops, and it's probably a good thing. Around here if someone called that in, I can just hear what the Chief would say now.
These are posters that forgot that freedom of speech is a right in the USA.
Freedom of speech only goes so far.
You cannot scream fire when you know it will cause people to be hurt or maybe even die.
No one screamed fire, that is just the jist of it.
Playing dumb so you can win an argument doesn't work.
Try again.
Dumb? I can see you have no idea what logic is my dear fellow..If I call you a bastard that is not the same as calling you on fire.
And your logic is in your ass.
Knowing you may instigate a violent reaction and thus ruin lives in the process is no different.
Causing a stampede is practically the same in the eyes of the court.

I know what he looked like. IMO he should have grown it out OR clean shaved....looks like a homeless person the way he left it...bit odd...wonder why he did it that way though.
There is this crazy idea that men who don't shave for a few days look really manly. Well, some guys can get away with it, but not a guy with a drinker's face like that.

You cannot scream fire when you know it will cause people to be hurt or maybe even die.
Try again.
Dumb? I can see you have no idea what logic is my dear fellow..If I call you a bastard that is not the same as calling you on fire.
Knowing you may instigate a violent reaction and thus ruin lives in the process is no different.
Not according to the law, notice no one was arrested.The action also took place in a private business, not in the public.

There is this crazy idea that men who don't shave for a few days look really manly. Well, some guys can get away with it, but not a guy with a drinker's face like that.
The homeless look was never in style.

Try again.
Not according to the law, notice no one was arrested.The action also took place in a private business, not in the public.
You're a dumb-ass.
This time there was no arrests......but it's clear why this is going on.
Hateful Democrats want to cause misery for conservatives.
This will only end in blood and violence.....and they have said this is their goal openly.

Try again.
You honestly can't see how ridiculously you are pushing this incident, can you?

The woman walked up to Steve Bannon in a bookstore and called him a piece of trash. The owner got her to leave by threatening to call the cops. No one so much as got a coke thrown on them. There was no large mass of angry leftists in the store, ready to start a riot. Just STOP.

BTW, for the second time in this thread alone, I don't agree with what she did and I just wish people would stop with this shit. But the hyperbole about these incidents is just laughable.

Try again.
You're a dumb-ass.
This will only end in blood and violence.....and they have said this is their goal openly.
Who has? That officially speaks for the "left," that is. Link, please.

Try again.

The woman walked up to Steve Bannon in a bookstore and called him a piece of trash. The owner got her to leave by threatening to call the cops. No one so much as got a coke thrown on them. There was no large mass of angry leftists in the store, ready to start a riot. Just STOP.

BTW, for the second time in this thread alone, I don't agree with what she did and I just wish people would stop with this shit. But the hyperbole about these incidents is just laughable.
So you think acting like fucking assholes is going to end well for you?
If these fuckers don't stop, people are going to be hurt or killed.

Up until now they've been picking easy marks.
Eventually they'll pick the wrong individual and then you folks will have a murder on your hands.

Try again.

Eventually they'll pick the wrong individual and then you folks will have a murder on your hands.
People act like assholes daily if not hourly in the world, get a grip and learn to deal with it..

Try again.

read much?

Try again.
You're a dumb-ass.
I can give you tons of examples.
However the only one you may accept comes from Obama's Attorney General.
Loretta Lynch: Need more marching, blood, death on streets
I suppose you'll deny this because Politifact said it wasn't true......even though we all know what she said.

You're a dumb-ass.
I suppose you'll deny this because Politifact said it wasn't true......even though we all know what she said.
suppose you'll deny this because Politifact said it wasn't true.
Thanks for the heads up that you got nothin'. LOL

Try again.

People act like assholes daily if not hourly in the world, get a grip and learn to deal with it..
Yes.....bad things happen every day and we must learn to accept it.

So essentially anything you complain about, you just lost the high moral ground on it.

Learn to deal with the following:

• Building a wall
  • Deporting any illegals they catch
  • Trump calling you losers
  • Trump nominating an anti-abortion judge
  • Conservatives calling out the corrupt media
  • Trump firing Mueller
  • Congress impeaching Rod Rosenstein
After all.....shit happens...:dunno:

You're a dumb-ass.
suppose you'll deny this because Politifact said it wasn't true.
Thanks for the heads up that you got nothin'. LOL
No. She said it. Politifact claims she didn't mean it.
Trust them. They can read minds.

"Verbally assaulted"....the poor thing.
There's no such thing as "verbal assault" in a country with free speech guaranteed. Unless it was a death threat or threat to harm him physically. If it wasn't, then no law was broken. Ever.

You're a dumb-ass.
The link you provided, the video is not working, but it had her quoted in the article below it. This is what she said that your article thinks said we need more marching, blood and death on the streets:
“I know that this is a time of great fear and uncertainty for so many people,” Lynch says. “I know it’s a time of concern for people, who see our rights being assailed, being trampled on and even being rolled back. I know that this is difficult, but I remind you that this has never been easy. We have always had to work to move this country forward to achieve the great ideals of our Founding Fathers.

There is nothing remotely close to saying she wants more marching, blood and death on the streets. I didn't know you were as bad as Easy when it comes to the lies, Mud. I'll be forewarned from now on.

The lib called Bannon a "piece of trash".

The owner of the bookstore said Bannon was minding his own business. He asked the lib to leave, when she refused, he threatened to call police.

She left, end of story.

Rude, and typical of these people today, but let's not make a mountain out of a molehill.

Forum List

Back