Steve Bannon verbally assaulted at a book store!

Liberals in a book store! Did they wander in by accident? The owner called the police. That is what should happen.

Bookshop owner calls police after customer calls Steve Bannon 'a piece of trash'

No surprise,leftists don't want people thinking for themselves. If it was up to them we would have a good old fashioned book burning of everything conservative! Ignorant twat should have been arrested and trespassed from the place. Bookstores are supposed to be QUIET places...I personally love going to them.

So who is Steve Bannon? Just another citizen and lot's of citizens are called a piece of trash daily. Just look at this board. Oh he is a piece of trash.

Bookshop owner calls police after customer calls Steve Bannon 'a piece of trash'

No surprise,leftists don't want people thinking for themselves. If it was up to them we would have a good old fashioned book burning of everything conservative! Ignorant twat should have been arrested and trespassed from the place. Bookstores are supposed to be QUIET places...I personally love going to them.
Awwwww. Like he and Donald assault normal peopl?

Quiet trumpflake

Is a trumpflake like a dingleberry?

Liberals are experts on trash. They talk trash, they throw trash and they were born of trash. It's all they ever have on their minds. Sooner or later, one of these simple "verbal confrontations" against Trump people will result in an actual assault (REAL assault, physical harm, not throwing a diet Coke) if not worse. It's coming. Then the Left will defend it as being "deserved." The Antifa is nothing more than the Left, raw naked and exposed. Thugs.

Quiet trumpflake
You seem to be confused about the difference between an unprovoked attack and using violence to defend yourself.
You might want to read up on the statues that spell out the difference.

Liberals are experts on trash. They talk trash, they throw trash and they were born of trash. It's all they ever have on their minds. Sooner or later, one of these simple "verbal confrontations" against Trump people will result in an actual assault (REAL assault, physical harm, not throwing a diet Coke) if not worse. It's coming. Then the Left will defend it as being "deserved." The Antifa is nothing more than the Left, raw naked and exposed. Thugs.
Bull.Shit.

Quiet trumpflake
You seem to be confused about the difference between an unprovoked attack and using violence to defend yourself.
You guys are ruining your own cred, calling that an "attack." Are you becoming snowflakes after all?

I don't agree with anyone doing that, btw, but it sure as hell isn't an assault or worthy of a phone call to 911 either.

Quiet trumpflake
You guys are ruining your own cred, calling that an "attack." Are you becoming snowflakes after all?

I don't agree with anyone doing that, btw, but it sure as hell isn't an assault or worthy of a phone call to 911 either.
Snowflakes are people who cannot listen to opposing viewpoints without experiencing severe trauma.
And you people have been falsely claiming that Trump calling for building a wall is an racist attack against immigrants.

You claim on one hand that nothing you leftists do is an attack, but then turn around in the same breath and call everything we say about leftists (that we all know to be true) is an attack.

Harassing people in public is against the law. It goes beyond mere protest. It borders on public unrest which leads to horrible consequences.

Forum List

Back