Stereotypes

Hmmm? Odd that I couldn't find a single post using the search feature where Odium called Dylann Roof a "hero"......

BTW, the Charleston church shooting reeks of being a psy-op used to draw attention away from the debate over the TPP.

My fault. It was “Great White Patriot” and not hero. :lol:

Again, I did a search and found no such post. I believe you owe Odium an apology.

God, give your professor strength.
LOL! Hey they don't have to force us to take these classes but ya know profit over actually learning a damn thing.
I suggest you knock that big ole chip off your shoulder and try listening once in awhile. She is modeling fairness. Try reciprocating.
PFT! She is pushing anti white racism.....diversity just means chasing down the last white person. Not gonna happen with me. I am strong enough in my beliefs its why I chose to take this class now because I can concentrate on it since my other class is only 3 weeks long. She wanted a report on stereotypes I gave her one. She can take her cultural marxist BS and shove it. I have already had to take up another leftist teachers attitude with the administration for being unfair in grading me I can and will do it again if I need to..I hope I don't. These classes are nothing more than classes to make white people feel bad for being white. NOT GONNA HAPPEN,Hopefully my classmates see how strong I am when reading my papers and they won't buckle. Weak people need strong leaders to look up to and if I won't buckle hopefully a few of them won't either.

Do you demonstrate a better command of written English in your classes than you do on here? If not, I’d expect any professor to fail you.

You write at about a 6th grade level.

Hmmm? Odd that I couldn't find a single post using the search feature where Odium called Dylann Roof a "hero"......

BTW, the Charleston church shooting reeks of being a psy-op used to draw attention away from the debate over the TPP.

Again, I did a search and found no such post. I believe you owe Odium an apology.

His post: Prosecutors play Roof confession in church shooting trial

The thread in question: Prosecutors play Roof confession in church shooting trial

I don't make shit up, Dale. I have zero reason to lie about meaningless people on a message board.

The thread in question: Prosecutors play Roof confession in church shooting trial

I don't make shit up, Dale. I have zero reason to lie about meaningless people on a message board.
Hmmm, I can't seem to find the part where Odium called Dylann Roof a "patriot".......

BTW, I don't agree with his views on blacks any more than I agree with Asclepias and IM2 view on whites. Racial tension is exactly what the NWO crowd wants as part of it's divide and conquer strategy.

LOL! Hey they don't have to force us to take these classes but ya know profit over actually learning a damn thing.
I suggest you knock that big ole chip off your shoulder and try listening once in awhile. She is modeling fairness. Try reciprocating.
PFT! She is pushing anti white racism.....diversity just means chasing down the last white person. Not gonna happen with me. I am strong enough in my beliefs its why I chose to take this class now because I can concentrate on it since my other class is only 3 weeks long. She wanted a report on stereotypes I gave her one. She can take her cultural marxist BS and shove it. I have already had to take up another leftist teachers attitude with the administration for being unfair in grading me I can and will do it again if I need to..I hope I don't. These classes are nothing more than classes to make white people feel bad for being white. NOT GONNA HAPPEN,Hopefully my classmates see how strong I am when reading my papers and they won't buckle. Weak people need strong leaders to look up to and if I won't buckle hopefully a few of them won't either.
Are you sure that's the case, or did you step into the room with that fully formed opinion before your professor opened her mouth?

So, are you saying that the liberal professor was going to change someone's mind????
Listening to others' perspectives can help us grow. We don't have to always believe or agree 100% with what is said, but seeing another point of view doesn't hurt anyone.

Are you sure that's the case, or did you step into the room with that fully formed opinion before your professor opened her mouth?
ANY person that teaches a class like this is A. a self hating white liberal or B. a pissed off minority too ignorant to teach a REAL subject.
Just like with David Hogg, I have no qualm with teenagers like yourself expressing your opinion here and in other forums. However, you would be well advised to have an open mind on issues. I have no idea what course you are taking, but perhaps you would get more out of college if you went there without a chip on your shoulder the size of Devil's Tower.
I am 34 years old...just took forever for me to decide to go to college. I still don't even like it its boring and so far pretty pointless. I am going for Legal Studies aka to become a paralegal or legal assistant,I MIGHT try my hand at law school eventually not real sure...
I bet there is an audible groan every time Odium raises his hand in class.

Yeaaaaah, because the ONLY opinions that matter are those that tout leftardism and anyone that steps outside the "hive" mentality should be shunned.

(snicker)

If only I had said anything like that. I want retards like Odium to spout his nonsense as loud as he can. I want him to shout how Dylan Roof is a hero and odd tripe about the Jews. The more people that are made aware of his idiocy the better.

Where has Odium ever called Dylan Roof a hero said anything about the Jews?
I thought I had done both but I can't remember. I know I have said things about Jews,but I don't need to spout off about Jews that's not how you reach normies...you slowly integrate things to them...

Yeaaaaah, because the ONLY opinions that matter are those that tout leftardism and anyone that steps outside the "hive" mentality should be shunned.

(snicker)

If only I had said anything like that. I want retards like Odium to spout his nonsense as loud as he can. I want him to shout how Dylan Roof is a hero and odd tripe about the Jews. The more people that are made aware of his idiocy the better.
a

I thought I had called Roof a hero but I can't be for sure.
So you pay to go to this "college"?
Oh I will be! Between me and my wife we are both in the same school so looking at roughly 100k in college debt by time we are done...eh always ways around such things.

Hmmm, I can't seem to find the part where Odium called Dylann Roof a "patriot".......

BTW, I don't agree with his views on blacks any more than I agree with Asclepias and IM2 view on whites. Racial tension is exactly what the NWO crowd wants as part of it's divide and conquer strategy.

It’s in the first link I provided, Dale. Plain as the nose on my face.

So, are you saying that the liberal professor was going to change someone's mind????
Listening to others' perspectives can help us grow. We don't have to always believe or agree 100% with what is said, but seeing another point of view doesn't hurt anyone.

Agreed, but it depends greatly upon the spirit in which the other view point is given. Virtue signaling accomplishes nothing at all.

Wait! Are you being serious? If not. Good one. If so. :lol: :lol:

So nothing? Figures.

Trying read the whole thread and/or do a little independent research. I am not a home care nurse. I am not going to spoon feed you everything.

Got it. You'll make shit up and then claim others are lazy. That was easy.

ANY person that teaches a class like this is A. a self hating white liberal or B. a pissed off minority too ignorant to teach a REAL subject.
Just like with David Hogg, I have no qualm with teenagers like yourself expressing your opinion here and in other forums. However, you would be well advised to have an open mind on issues. I have no idea what course you are taking, but perhaps you would get more out of college if you went there without a chip on your shoulder the size of Devil's Tower.
I am 34 years old...just took forever for me to decide to go to college. I still don't even like it its boring and so far pretty pointless. I am going for Legal Studies aka to become a paralegal or legal assistant,I MIGHT try my hand at law school eventually not real sure...

(snicker)

I thought I had done both but I can't remember. I know I have said things about Jews,but I don't need to spout off about Jews that's not how you reach normies...you slowly integrate things to them...

(snicker)

a

I thought I had called Roof a hero but I can't be for sure.
So you pay to go to this "college"?
Oh I will be! Between me and my wife we are both in the same school so looking at roughly 100k in college debt by time we are done...eh always ways around such things.

You will not be attending law school.

Oh I can listen which since we have to read HUGE chapters before passing a little knowledge thing and then writing a paper I do every time I log into class but I don't have to swallow the BS and I won't. Colleges are breeding grounds for anti white racism period! I don't read the crap I don't watch the videos full of tripe I simply follow the instructions for the assignment and pass the class as quickly as possible. I have no interest in talking to people I consider the enemy. At 34 years old I have had more than enough time to shape and mold my views and nothing will change that but ME. I am 100% unabashedly pro White,Anti Jew,Anti Islam,Anti Liberalism,Anti Homosexual,Pro Family,Pro Traditionalism,Pro Patriotism,Pro Law Enforcement. Its quite easy to see who allies themselves with my views and those who don't. I use the GOP as a tool to further my far more radical agenda.

So nothing? Figures.

Trying read the whole thread and/or do a little independent research. I am not a home care nurse. I am not going to spoon feed you everything.

Got it. You'll make shit up and then clam others are lazy. That was easy.

He even admitted he did to you in this thread. :lol:

So nothing? Figures.

Yep, went back and looked and you are correct and I disagree with Odium IF this event actually happened which I have serious doubts that it did. It was a perfect distraction while the TPP was being debated and why did the lamestream media feel it was necessary to photo-shop a pic of him holding the Virginia battle flag? Did you see the arrest video of Roof? I have seen cops show more urgency at a routine traffic stop.

Did you know that after "arresting" this alleged mass murderer of which there was a nationwide manhunt stops at Burger King?

Oh I can listen which since we have to read HUGE chapters before passing a little knowledge thing and then writing a paper I do every time I log into class but I don't have to swallow the BS and I won't. Colleges are breeding grounds for anti white racism period! I don't read the crap I don't watch the videos full of tripe I simply follow the instructions for the assignment and pass the class as quickly as possible. I have no interest in talking to people I consider the enemy. At 34 years old I have had more than enough time to shape and mold my views and nothing will change that but ME. I am 100% unabashedly pro White,Anti Jew,Anti Islam,Anti Liberalism,Anti Homosexual,Pro Family,Pro Traditionalism,Pro Patriotism,Pro Law Enforcement. Its quite easy to see who allies themselves with my views and those who don't. I use the GOP as a tool to further my far more radical agenda.
There is plenty of room on the bus for all those people without taking away your seat.
That's all I have to say on the matter. May you some day learn that you don't yet know everything there is to know.

So nothing? Figures.

Wasn't his to prove. It was yours to prove. :1peleas:

Forum List

Back