Stereotypes

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
So in college right now I am being forced to take an anti white DIEversity class so I figured I would make the most of it! Had to write a 750 word paper on stereotypes this week....can do it on ANY kind of stereotypes....I did mine on stereotypes of Trump supporters....teacher already hates me but I follow the boundaries she sets out as far as how many words,stay on topic etc and I can pass :D

Last week it was about women being called a girly girl....I love educating people on the cultural marxism taking over our society....got good grades last week as well! I pointed out last week that cultural marxists are trying to force women to HATE men and turn them into work drones and the most wonderful job a woman can have is as a nurturing mother and wife etc....nothing wrong with being called a girly girl and that I expect my daughters to be girly but also I don't treat them any better or worse than my son...they are expected to work just like he is outside with me etc and that as long as they bust their butts NOTHING in this world is off limits to them BUT the greatest job a woman can have is as a mother and wife.

I bet there is an audible groan every time Odium raises his hand in class.

Yeaaaaah, because the ONLY opinions that matter are those that tout leftardism and anyone that steps outside the "hive" mentality should be shunned.

(snicker)

God, give your professor strength.
LOL! Hey they don't have to force us to take these classes but ya know profit over actually learning a damn thing.
I suggest you knock that big ole chip off your shoulder and try listening once in awhile. She is modeling fairness. Try reciprocating.
PFT! She is pushing anti white racism.....diversity just means chasing down the last white person. Not gonna happen with me. I am strong enough in my beliefs its why I chose to take this class now because I can concentrate on it since my other class is only 3 weeks long. She wanted a report on stereotypes I gave her one. She can take her cultural marxist BS and shove it. I have already had to take up another leftist teachers attitude with the administration for being unfair in grading me I can and will do it again if I need to..I hope I don't. These classes are nothing more than classes to make white people feel bad for being white. NOT GONNA HAPPEN,Hopefully my classmates see how strong I am when reading my papers and they won't buckle. Weak people need strong leaders to look up to and if I won't buckle hopefully a few of them won't either.

LOL! Hey they don't have to force us to take these classes but ya know profit over actually learning a damn thing.
I suggest you knock that big ole chip off your shoulder and try listening once in awhile. She is modeling fairness. Try reciprocating.
PFT! She is pushing anti white racism.....diversity just means chasing down the last white person. Not gonna happen with me. I am strong enough in my beliefs its why I chose to take this class now because I can concentrate on it since my other class is only 3 weeks long. She wanted a report on stereotypes I gave her one. She can take her cultural marxist BS and shove it. I have already had to take up another leftist teachers attitude with the administration for being unfair in grading me I can and will do it again if I need to..I hope I don't. These classes are nothing more than classes to make white people feel bad for being white. NOT GONNA HAPPEN,Hopefully my classmates see how strong I am when reading my papers and they won't buckle. Weak people need strong leaders to look up to and if I won't buckle hopefully a few of them won't either.
Are you sure that's the case, or did you step into the room with that fully formed opinion before your professor opened her mouth?

Just like with David Hogg, I have no qualm with teenagers like yourself expressing your opinion here and in other forums. However, you would be well advised to have an open mind on issues. I have no idea what course you are taking, but perhaps you would get more out of college if you went there without a chip on your shoulder the size of Devil's Tower.

Yeaaaaah, because the ONLY opinions that matter are those that tout leftardism and anyone that steps outside the "hive" mentality should be shunned.

(snicker)

If only I had said anything like that. I want retards like Odium to spout his nonsense as loud as he can. I want him to shout how Dylan Roof is a hero and odd tripe about the Jews. The more people that are made aware of his idiocy the better.

I hope Odium’s paper bemoans the stereotype that Trump supporters are racist. The shear irony would likely cause a black hole to form. :lol:

(snicker)

If only I had said anything like that. I want retards like Odium to spout his nonsense as loud as he can. I want him to shout how Dylan Roof is a hero and odd tripe about the Jews. The more people that are made aware of his idiocy the better.

Where has Odium ever called Dylan Roof a hero said anything about the Jews?

(snicker)

a

Hmmm? Odd that I couldn't find a single post using the search feature where Odium called Dylann Roof a "hero"......

BTW, the Charleston church shooting reeks of being a psy-op used to draw attention away from the debate over the TPP.

Are you sure that's the case, or did you step into the room with that fully formed opinion before your professor opened her mouth?

So, are you saying that the liberal professor was going to change someone's mind????

Last week it was about women being called a girly girl

If you don't want to be a girly girl, you can follow the leadership of Michelle (Michael Robbins) Obama, chop it off, and pretend you are a "manly girl."

Hmmm? Odd that I couldn't find a single post using the search feature where Odium called Dylann Roof a "hero"......

BTW, the Charleston church shooting reeks of being a psy-op used to draw attention away from the debate over the TPP.

My fault. It was “Great White Patriot” and not hero. :lol:

Forum List

Back