Stereotypes are Natural and Develop Over Time...PC is Wrong

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
Cultural groups all have their own unique fingerprint. We should embrace this and stop with all the PC crap.

Rightwing PC = you can't be mean to Trump. Big Daddy can (literally) do no wrong.

For more on this topic, visit the Rubber Room.
Why does liberal Sarah Silverman get a pass? Video was made in 2006. Example of how PC Nazi's have ruined society in a few short years.

Republicans are anti PC, but only when it comes to attacking those they hate.

Gays are actually number 1 on the GOP "hate" list. This is the list:

1. Gays
2. Muslims
3. Blacks
4. Hispanics
5. Liberals
6. Jews
7. Women's rights
8. Sick and disabled
9. College professors
10. Scientists

Talk about Trump stiffing his workers, lying or scamming people and they go ballistic. Look at how upset they were after Bristol Palin had her last bastard. Just for mentioning her children are bastards.
Imagine how upset they will be over Jarad.

Rightwing PC = you can't be mean to Trump. Big Daddy can (literally) do no wrong.

Why does liberal Sarah Silverman get a pass? Video was made in 2006. Example of how PC Nazi's have ruined society in a few short years.
Silverman is mocking racism, sexism and ignorant hateful rhetoric. The best defense is laughter.

Republicans hate. There is nothing funny there.

Understand the difference?

Republicans are anti PC, but only when it comes to attacking those they hate.

Gays are actually number 1 on the GOP "hate" list. This is the list:

1. Gays
2. Muslims
3. Blacks
4. Hispanics
5. Liberals
6. Jews
7. Women's rights
8. Sick and disabled
9. College professors
10. Scientists

Talk about Trump stiffing his workers, lying or scamming people and they go ballistic. Look at how upset they were after Bristol Palin had her last bastard. Just for mentioning her children are bastards.
Imagine how upset they will be over Jarad.
Hate list? I'm Conservative and I am not racist nor do I have a "hate list." I'm Irish ancestory and yes...we like to drink. Jew's created the interest rate, Mexican's work their asses off, Asians are good at math, and Black people like malt liquor, menthol cigarettes and BBQ pork.

Silverman is mocking racism, sexism and ignorant hateful rhetoric. The best defense is laughter.

You live in a fantasy world that requires you to be hated by some enemy group.

You're fucking with their religion and they're triggered.

You're fucking with their religion and they're triggered.
Very true. They live in a world where all heterosexual White males are evil.

You realize this PC BS is mostly in your tiny little mind right? It's not like you can't say fuck those fucking Jewish fuckers in Israel. You can, you're just going to eat shit for it because the days when you could get away with that went out the door when the movement against antisemitism took over and saying such a thing marked you as a total asshole no decent person wanted to deal with. Bitch, go make me a sandwich no longer works, nor does slapping the secretary's ass or finding a pay-phone.

Time's change. And those were only the good old days for white men. They no longer rule as they once did. I know that feels like a loss to you but it's a gain for everyone else. The clock can't be turned back, Snowflake.

You realize this PC BS is mostly in your tiny little mind right? It's not like you can't say fuck those fucking Jewish fuckers in Israel. You can, you're just going to eat shit for it because the days when you could get away with that went out the door when the movement against antisemitism took over and saying such a thing marked you as a total asshole no decent person wanted to deal with. Bitch, go make me a sandwich no longer works, nor does slapping the secretary's ass or finding a pay-phone.

Time's change. And those were only the good old days for white men. They no longer rule as they once did. I know that feels like a loss to you but it's a gain for everyone else. The clock can't be turned back, Snowflake.
Time marches on but that does not mean we have to march in the wrong direction. I never told my wife "bitch go make me a sandwich." You live in fantasyland. Oh, BTW it was White males who liberated the camps in 1945.

1963..,America was the greatest nation on earth.

Time marches on but that does not mean we have to march in the wrong direction. I never told my wife "bitch go make me a sandwich." You live in fantasyland. Oh, BTW it was White males who liberated the camps in 1945.
And did they go there specially to do so? Hell no. Few minded the Jews being slaughter (and God didn't seem to care either). Is that too un-PC for you? Sorry, deal with it.

Once, we might have been, but no more. And that ain't because of PC. That's because Americans are uneducated lazy sloppy fat overindulged dolts, like the Great Orange Menace in the Oval Office (on rare occasion).

And did they go there specially to do so? Hell no. Few minded the Jews being slaughter (and God didn't seem to care either). Is that too un-PC for you? Sorry, deal with it.
What evidence do you have to support your claim? I'm getting the impression you are an overweight, Jewish, lesbian. In your mind that makes you a victim thrice over.

Once, we might have been, but no more. And that ain't because of PC. That's because Americans are uneducated lazy sloppy fat overindulged dolts, like the Great Orange Menace in the Oval Office (on rare occasion).

8 years of Obama. College campuses that are Marxist factories for our youth. The late 1960's and 1970's also helped ruin our nation. PC has also ruined a great nation.

We have a real President now. Serves the people not an ideology based on PC nonsense.

Forum List

Back