Stereotypes are Natural and Develop Over Time...PC is Wrong

What about this glorious day!

Russia elects its first American President, an Orange egotistical immoral sexist con-man about to have to pay off for defrauding hundreds of American citizens out of their hard-earned money.

People of the respective states, as per Constituion, elect the man that espoused the right ideas on the important issues.

The people didn't elect him - he lost the popular vote.

See...Constitution of the United States of America.

The Constitution, the Electoral College, is not (and never wlll be) the people. The people, the majority, voted for Clinton, Snowflake.

Republicans are anti PC, but only when it comes to attacking those they hate.

Gays are actually number 1 on the GOP "hate" list. This is the list:

1. Gays
2. Muslims
3. Blacks
4. Hispanics
5. Liberals
6. Jews
7. Women's rights
8. Sick and disabled
9. College professors
10. Scientists

Talk about Trump stiffing his workers, lying or scamming people and they go ballistic. Look at how upset they were after Bristol Palin had her last bastard. Just for mentioning her children are bastards.
Imagine how upset they will be over Jarad.
Hate list? I'm Conservative and I am not racist nor do I have a "hate list." I'm Irish ancestory and yes...we like to drink. Jew's created the interest rate, Mexican's work their asses off, Asians are good at math, and Black people like malt liquor, menthol cigarettes and BBQ pork.
There are always "outliers". Whether you are one or not? I don't care.

But I know this is the GOP hate list. Based on comments from Republicans and conservatives.

1. Gays
2. Muslims
3. Blacks
4. Hispanics
5. Liberals
6. Jews
7. Women's rights
8. Sick and disabled
9. College professors
10. Scientists

Protesters Chant ‘Russia Is Our Friend’ During Pro-Confederate Statue Rally (WATCH)

Confederate.
Or as many like to be called, "Conservative Confederate Republicans".

1. Gays
2. Muslims
3. Blacks
4. Hispanics
5. Liberals
6. Jews
7. Women's rights
8. Sick and disabled
9. College professors
10. Scientists

Talk about Trump stiffing his workers, lying or scamming people and they go ballistic. Look at how upset they were after Bristol Palin had her last bastard. Just for mentioning her children are bastards.
Hate list? I'm Conservative and I am not racist nor do I have a "hate list." I'm Irish ancestory and yes...we like to drink. Jew's created the interest rate, Mexican's work their asses off, Asians are good at math, and Black people like malt liquor, menthol cigarettes and BBQ pork.

But I know this is the GOP hate list. Based on comments from Republicans and conservatives.

1. Gays
2. Muslims
3. Blacks
4. Hispanics
5. Liberals
6. Jews
7. Women's rights
8. Sick and disabled
9. College professors
10. Scientists

Protesters Chant ‘Russia Is Our Friend’ During Pro-Confederate Statue Rally (WATCH)

Confederate.
Still fighting the Civil War I see. BTW tearing down statues of confederate heroes or memorials honoring those who died for their country is straight out of Orwell's 1984.

Russia elects its first American President, an Orange egotistical immoral sexist con-man about to have to pay off for defrauding hundreds of American citizens out of their hard-earned money.

People of the respective states, as per Constituion, elect the man that espoused the right ideas on the important issues.

The Constitution, the Electoral College, is not (and never wlll be) the people. The people, the majority, voted for Clinton, Snowflake.

The Constitution is not "the people?" Are you from North Korea? Perhaps California? New York City? Chicago?

The Constitution is not "the people?" Are you from North Korea? Perhaps California? New York City? Chicago?
Did the people write it? Did they approve it? The Constitution establishes the US. The citizens of said thing are a very different animal. Is the Bible Jesus? Or is Jesus in the Bible?

1. Gays
2. Muslims
3. Blacks
4. Hispanics
5. Liberals
6. Jews
7. Women's rights
8. Sick and disabled
9. College professors
10. Scientists

1. Gays
2. Muslims
3. Blacks
4. Hispanics
5. Liberals
6. Jews
7. Women's rights
8. Sick and disabled
9. College professors
10. Scientists

Confederate.
Still fighting the Civil War I see. BTW tearing down statues of confederate heroes or memorials honoring those who died for their country is straight out of Orwell's 1984.
Orwellian only in the fact that they didn't install statues of men who lost a war. Look, kids, this famous man got his ass handed to him by the North. Now isn't that interesting? Maybe one day you will be defeated in battle too (and get your own statue).

Did the people write it? Did they approve it? The Constitution establishes the US. The citizens of said thing are a very different animal. Is the Bible Jesus? Or is Jesus in the Bible?
The people ratified it through their representatives in the state houses.

1. Gays
2. Muslims
3. Blacks
4. Hispanics
5. Liberals
6. Jews
7. Women's rights
8. Sick and disabled
9. College professors
10. Scientists

1. Gays
2. Muslims
3. Blacks
4. Hispanics
5. Liberals
6. Jews
7. Women's rights
8. Sick and disabled
9. College professors
10. Scientists

Confederate.
Orwellian only in the fact that they didn't install statues of men who lost a war. Look, kids, this famous man got his ass handed to him by the North. Now isn't that interesting? Maybe one day you will be defeated in battle too (and get your own statue).
Perhaps kids, someday, you can be like Robert E. Lee, a man of distinction and honor.

1. Gays
2. Muslims
3. Blacks
4. Hispanics
5. Liberals
6. Jews
7. Women's rights
8. Sick and disabled
9. College professors
10. Scientists

1. Gays
2. Muslims
3. Blacks
4. Hispanics
5. Liberals
6. Jews
7. Women's rights
8. Sick and disabled
9. College professors
10. Scientists

Confederate.
Perhaps kids, someday, you can be like Robert E. Lee, a man of distinction and honor.
And I'll bet he was feeling all of that when he handed over his sword to the winning side (instead of falling on it).

1. Gays
2. Muslims
3. Blacks
4. Hispanics
5. Liberals
6. Jews
7. Women's rights
8. Sick and disabled
9. College professors
10. Scientists

Confederate.
And I'll bet he was feeling all of that when he handed over his sword to the winning side (instead of falling on it).
Never handed over his sword.

Asian stereotypes about coastal White liberals. Not about flyover White people. Because we don't act this way.

Rightwing PC = you can't be mean to Trump. Big Daddy can (literally) do no wrong.

For more on this topic, visit the Rubber Room.
Why does liberal Sarah Silverman get a pass? Video was made in 2006. Example of how PC Nazi's have ruined society in a few short years.
You realize this PC BS is mostly in your tiny little mind right? It's not like you can't say fuck those fucking Jewish fuckers in Israel. You can, you're just going to eat shit for it because the days when you could get away with that went out the door when the movement against antisemitism took over and saying such a thing marked you as a total asshole no decent person wanted to deal with. Bitch, go make me a sandwich no longer works, nor does slapping the secretary's ass or finding a pay-phone.

Time's Times change. And those were only the good old days for white men. They no longer rule as they once did. I know that feels like a loss to you but it's a gain for everyone else. The clock can't be turned back, .
Soon Kumbaya Will Go KABOOM on Itself

There's nothing wrong or too late about turning back the clock if it's been connected to a time bomb by your defensively smug but seriously endangered clique. Your time is just about up.
Time only goes forward leaving you - in the past.
Fading Fads

Your "Wave of the Future" would be a tsunami if it wasn't so easy to smooth away forever. You have to desperately cling to your vanishing victories, hoping your clanking surfboard will drown out traditional sanity.

First line:"We the people..."

Soon Kumbaya Will Go KABOOM on Itself

There's nothing wrong or too late about turning back the clock if it's been connected to a time bomb by your defensively smug but seriously endangered clique. Your time is just about up.
Time only goes forward leaving you - in the past.
Time does not always make for positive change. I would say we were a better nation in 1962 than we are today.
You might say it but it isn't true, It was better for your kind but not the rest of the nation.
No...it was better for everyone.
Not in the slightest. Gays hid in the closet (and the minorities, women, and children had to make room for them). You dream of - what never existed.

Things like Medicare and Medicaid were invented because - life sucked for the poor, the sick, the elderly. The same with AA, rights for women and rights for gays. You just hate not being on top with no one to oppose (or oppress) you. Get over it, Snowflake.
Are you in fantasyland? I do not remember from history MLK...a Baptist minister...reaching out to homosexuals in 1963.

Nick Nack Paddy Whack Snowflake Battle Hymn

As you whistle "The Children's Marching Song" in the dark, desperately trying to puff and blow the fear away, our night ambush is out there waiting for you.
Fear is for children (and mental children such as those here). For me today is a good day to die. Tomorrow will be as well. Death is not open for debate.
Soros, the Pied Piper

You omitted your last two sentences. Here, let me finish your song and dance for you: "This old man, he played one. He played nick-nack on my drum."

We have never been a great nation. We've had better days (and worse) but we have never been great.
Now your getting way off the mark.
Not in the slightest. If you think we've been great you just name the year and I'll tell you why were weren't.
Right here...American Zeinith!

Used terrorism to make it happen (even though they were going to surrender if we just waited).

If there was no Pearl Harbor attack...there would not have been a Hiroshima or Nagasaki. Don't start none if you don't want none.

The Only Way to Win This War Is to Fight It the Way We Won That One

9/11 was Islam's attack on Pear Harbor. Saudi money finances the gurus of those who say we never should have used nukes on Japan. War on Terror is a losing battlecry, War on Islam is a winning one.

Brains and Energy Trump Experience

Don't nominate a candidate who is incompetent and goes after the popular vote. Of course everybody forgets, but Romney was also justifiably criticized for spreading himself too thin. All PV hounds spend too much time where they're overwhelmingly popular. Trump took the hard way in, while the losers took the easy way out.

Two Warts Surgically Removed

The majority voted against the California/New York duopoly.

Forum List

Back