Stereotypes are Natural and Develop Over Time...PC is Wrong

Rightwing PC = you can't be mean to Trump. Big Daddy can (literally) do no wrong.

For more on this topic, visit the Rubber Room.
Why does liberal Sarah Silverman get a pass? Video was made in 2006. Example of how PC Nazi's have ruined society in a few short years.
You realize this PC BS is mostly in your tiny little mind right? It's not like you can't say fuck those fucking Jewish fuckers in Israel. You can, you're just going to eat shit for it because the days when you could get away with that went out the door when the movement against antisemitism took over and saying such a thing marked you as a total asshole no decent person wanted to deal with. Bitch, go make me a sandwich no longer works, nor does slapping the secretary's ass or finding a pay-phone.

Time's Times change. And those were only the good old days for white men. They no longer rule as they once did. I know that feels like a loss to you but it's a gain for everyone else. The clock can't be turned back, .
Soon Kumbaya Will Go KABOOM on Itself

There's nothing wrong or too late about turning back the clock if it's been connected to a time bomb by your defensively smug but seriously endangered clique. Your time is just about up.
Time only goes forward leaving you - in the past.
Time does not always make for positive change. I would say we were a better nation in 1962 than we are today.
You might say it but it isn't true, It was better for your kind but not the rest of the nation.

Once, we might have been, but no more. And that ain't because of PC. That's because Americans are uneducated lazy sloppy fat overindulged dolts, like the Great Orange Menace in the Oval Office (on rare occasion).
8 years of Obama. College campuses that are Marxist factories for our youth. The late 1960's and 1970's also helped ruin our nation. PC has also ruined a great nation.
Education is a liberal thing. And capitalism is the only game here so really, just STFU and go back to whining about how the kids don't respect their elders and this modern music sucks. That's what old cranky white men do instead dealing with the fact life has passed them by (and nobody gives a damn).
Education is NOT a liberal or conservative thing. You see, that's where you are wrong.
The very idea of education is a liberal thing. It's about questions, having an open mind, seeking the truths (no matter where they come from or go). To a conservative that will either make you a giant pain in their ass or send you (literally) straight to Hell.

Conservative do capitalism, not education. For them that's just a tool to help one make money.
Education is about preparing young people for the world they are about to enter. Conservatives appreciate the Constitution and are open minded. We have seen the open mindedness of liberals recently in places such as Berkeley.
An Obsolete Aristocratic Institution Deluded by a Cloud of Born-to-Rule Fantasies

Why don't you see Berkeley as typical of the universities in general? Corporations have the power to demand that academia grant degrees with only job-related courses required. All electives are dominated by immature and conceited professors with an unrealistic worldview and contempt for the reality they ran away from long ago.

Why does liberal Sarah Silverman get a pass? Video was made in 2006. Example of how PC Nazi's have ruined society in a few short years.
You realize this PC BS is mostly in your tiny little mind right? It's not like you can't say fuck those fucking Jewish fuckers in Israel. You can, you're just going to eat shit for it because the days when you could get away with that went out the door when the movement against antisemitism took over and saying such a thing marked you as a total asshole no decent person wanted to deal with. Bitch, go make me a sandwich no longer works, nor does slapping the secretary's ass or finding a pay-phone.

Time's Times change. And those were only the good old days for white men. They no longer rule as they once did. I know that feels like a loss to you but it's a gain for everyone else. The clock can't be turned back, .

There's nothing wrong or too late about turning back the clock if it's been connected to a time bomb by your defensively smug but seriously endangered clique. Your time is just about up.
Time does not always make for positive change. I would say we were a better nation in 1962 than we are today.
You might say it but it isn't true, It was better for your kind but not the rest of the nation.
No...it was better for everyone.

No...it was better for everyone.
Not in the slightest. Gays hid in the closet (and the minorities, women, and children had to make room for them). You dream of - what never existed.

Things like Medicare and Medicaid were invented because - life sucked for the poor, the sick, the elderly. The same with AA, rights for women and rights for gays. You just hate not being on top with no one to oppose (or oppress) you. Get over it, Snowflake.

Americans are uneducated lazy sloppy fat overindulged dolts, .
Make America Vertebrate Again

You desperately need to diss us because you secretly know that whenever we wake up, stand up, and exert our strength, we will bury you. Without your cult's doped-up cartoon image of Whites being a paper tiger, you would be so scared you would cease to function.
The only thing that scares me about American is how utterly fucking stupid they are. If they weren't so damn lazy they might actually be a threat.
Nick Nack Paddy Whack Snowflake Battle Hymn

As you whistle "The Children's Marching Song" in the dark, desperately trying to puff and blow the fear away, our night ambush is out there waiting for you.

8 years of Obama. College campuses that are Marxist factories for our youth. The late 1960's and 1970's also helped ruin our nation. PC has also ruined a great nation.
Education is a liberal thing. And capitalism is the only game here so really, just STFU and go back to whining about how the kids don't respect their elders and this modern music sucks. That's what old cranky white men do instead dealing with the fact life has passed them by (and nobody gives a damn).
Education is NOT a liberal or conservative thing. You see, that's where you are wrong.
The very idea of education is a liberal thing. It's about questions, having an open mind, seeking the truths (no matter where they come from or go). To a conservative that will either make you a giant pain in their ass or send you (literally) straight to Hell.

Conservative do capitalism, not education. For them that's just a tool to help one make money.
Education is about preparing young people for the world they are about to enter. Conservatives appreciate the Constitution and are open minded. We have seen the open mindedness of liberals recently in places such as Berkeley.
An Obsolete Aristocratic Institution Deluded by a Cloud of Born-to-Rule Fantasies

Why don't you see Berkeley as typical of the universities in general? Corporations have the power to demand that academia grant degrees with only job-related courses required. All electives are dominated by immature and conceited professors with an unrealistic worldview and contempt for the reality they ran away from long ago.
Berkeley is typical of our higher education system. It's about teaching far left radical politics and if you disagree with that you are castigated as an "intolerant, ignorant,racist."

Why are we talking about a 11 year old video made by a comic? relevance please.
100% relevant to where we are today in intolerence land. Thank you for noticing that liberals want to make us all comrades.

Re-Pioneer

Our kind built this nation and we're taking back what's ours from the savages and the snooty Redcoats.

You desperately need to diss us because you secretly know that whenever we wake up, stand up, and exert our strength, we will bury you. Without your cult's doped-up cartoon image of Whites being a paper tiger, you would be so scared you would cease to function.
The only thing that scares me about American is how utterly fucking stupid they are. If they weren't so damn lazy they might actually be a threat.

As you whistle "The Children's Marching Song" in the dark, desperately trying to puff and blow the fear away, our night ambush is out there waiting for you.
Fear is for children (and mental children such as those here). For me today is a good day to die. Tomorrow will be as well. Death is not open for debate.

Fear is for children (and mental children such as those here). For me today is a good day to die. Tomorrow will be as well. Death is not open for debate.
Today please.

Re-Pioneer

Our kind built this nation and we're taking back what's ours from the savages and the snooty Redcoats.
Tired old white men versus the rest of society in a battle for the U.S.? You haven't a snowball's chance in hell but hey, go for it anyway. God loves a slaughter.

Today please.
We're over 50% of the day already. The odds are dropping by the hour.

Cultural groups all have their own unique fingerprint. We should embrace this and stop with all the PC crap.

What the fuck does this even mean in an American context?

We have no laws or policy on the subject

If you're referring to things like racial profiling...Do you really want to be a second class citizen? Because whites are not very well behaved relative to small immigrant groups in America.

Liberals see this as acceptable...because liberals are anti- White racist.
Black Lives Matter Philly bans white people from ‘open meeting’
If racism bothers you - don't be racist.

And the White Lives Matter rally is right down the street (just follow the smoke from the burning cross).
Boy...you are warped.
I'm smart (and educated) and I've lived my whole life surround very stupid Americans like you. It's a natural consequence.

Cultural groups all have their own unique fingerprint. We should embrace this and stop with all the PC crap.

If you're referring to things like racial profiling...Do you really want to be a second class citizen? Because whites are not very well behaved relative to small immigrant groups in America.

Racial profiling is good police work. I was racially profiled as a White male. Coming home from grad school finals I had to drive through a Black area late at night. Cop pulled me over. Why? Because usally the only White people in that neighborhood at that time of night are buying drugs. Why do you hate Whites to the point you say we are somehow "privileged?"

Racial profiling is good police work. I was racially profiled as a White male. Coming home from grad school finals I had to drive through a Black area late at night. Cop pulled me over. Why? Because usally the only White people in that neighborhood at that time of night are buying drugs. Why do you hate Whites to the point you say we are somehow "privileged?"

What the cop should have done - left you the fuck alone. The same with some poor black guy just walking home minding is own damn business.

Forum List

Back