Stephen A. Smith Says He’s ‘Ashamed’ Of Democrats

Bro

Brother had enough Fentanyl in him to kill an NFL Linebacker ( He had a serious tolerance built up from years of Usage )
Your name is failzero, why the fuck would I take your ignorant internet opinion over that of the medical professional that actually examined him? Have some self awareness cosplayers.

He was an Unhealthy Drug Abuser ( Mostly Fentanyl )
:itsok:

You can write all the fan fiction you like but no one is going to take an author named Failzero with zero credentials, seriously. Also it's a boring ass story as far as fantasy goes. People seem to like more sci fi these days those. Maybe in your story aliens from a dying planet are keeping him on their alien plantation by supplying him Fentanyl so that his death can ultimately destabilize the U.S. just as they are arriving for their alien invasion? It's just a thought. Feel free to use that one free of charge.

EDITORIAL

Iconic Sports Analyst Stephen A. Smith Says He’s ‘Ashamed’ Of Democrats, Might Vote For A Bunch Of Republicans​

ROBERT MCGREEVYCONTRIBUTOR
March 28, 202412:48 PM ET

633.jpeg

OH.......SNAP!!!!

EDITORIAL

Iconic Sports Analyst Stephen A. Smith Says He’s ‘Ashamed’ Of Democrats, Might Vote For A Bunch Of Republicans​

I like Stevie loud, proud and sassy.

If this doesn't put Dems in an absolute full blown panic idk what will
Why?
You can’t answer can you?

Stephen A Smith has never said anything that has affected my life, and I’ve watched him on TV 1,000+ different times.

EDITORIAL

In thought smith was a republican anyway?? Is he not?

The Dimocrat party of today is the home of elites.
Just look at the Dim fundraiser last night. Clinton, Obama, Biden, all became super-wealthy, not on anything they accomplished in the private sector.
They became wealthy 100% due to power. Unapologetic power, all funded on the back of America taxpayers.
In the meantime, you ignore all the career republicans who have gotten rich off of the back of American taxpayers.

EDITORIAL

So.

Forum List

Back