Darwin's Tree Of Life Cut Down

Over a year ago, I posted the foregoing, and no atheist could manage even an insufficient reply much less a contradictory one.

Earlier I stated that a majority of Nobel Laureates were Christians and Jews. I have since learned that the majority is in excess of 85%.
Let’s be more explicit.
“Jews representing 22% of all recipients. Jews comprise only 0.2% of the world's population, meaning their share of winners is 110 times their proportion of the world's population.[2][3][4][5]
Doesn’t look good for Christians does it.

Last edited:
Over a year ago, I posted the foregoing, and no atheist could manage even an insufficient reply much less a contradictory one.

Earlier I stated that a majority of Nobel Laureates were Christians and Jews. I have since learned that the majority is in excess of 85%.
Did you remember posting that the periodic table was misnamed by every college, high school and by extension every chemist in the world.

Intelligent Design – The Bridge Between Science and Theology, William A. Dembski

Signature in the Cell- DNA and the Evidence for Intelligent Design, by Stephen C. Meyer

The Design Inference: Eliminating Chance Through Small Probabilities, by William A. Dembski

Understanding Intelligent Design: Everything You Need to Know in Plain Language, by Dembski et al

Darwin Devolves: The New Science About DNA That Challenges Evolution, by Michael J. Behe

Intelligent Design: Message From the Designers, by Rael

Darwin’s Doubt: The Explosive Origin of Animal Life and the Case for Intelligent Design, by Stephen C. Meyer

Understanding Intelligent Design: Everything You Need to Know in Plain Language by William A. Dembski

Undeniable, by Douglas Axe

Brilliant Creations – The Wonder of Nature and Life, by John Phillip Jaeger​

Intelligent Design – The Bridge Between Science and Theology, William A. Dembski

Signature in the Cell- DNA and the Evidence for Intelligent Design, by Stephen C. Meyer

The Design Inference: Eliminating Chance Through Small Probabilities, by William A. Dembski

Understanding Intelligent Design: Everything You Need to Know in Plain Language, by Dembski et al

Darwin Devolves: The New Science About DNA That Challenges Evolution, by Michael J. Behe

Darwin’s Doubt: The Explosive Origin of Animal Life and the Case for Intelligent Design, by Stephen C. Meyer

Understanding Intelligent Design: Everything You Need to Know in Plain Language by William A. Dembski

Copy paste…

An entire roll call of dishonest, self-serving charlatans.

I have repeatedly challenged know-nothings Dagosa and Hollie to write something original to demonstrate their science credentials, and to date all they have done is demonstrate profound ignorance. On the other hand, I have a published book describing the correlations between science and Nature's God. A medical doctor called my book "Beyond incredible" and purchased twenty autographed copies for $800. He said "It should be required reading for every literate person." A dentist said "It should be required reading for every teenager." Some of the chapters were "too advanced" for him and he had to skim over them.

'"

I have repeatedly challenged know-nothings Dagosa and Hollie to write something original to demonstrate their science credentials, and to date all they have done is demonstrate profound ignorance. On the other hand, I have a published book describing the correlations between science and Nature's God. A medical doctor called my book "Beyond incredible" and purchased twenty autographed copies for $800. He said "It should be required reading for every literate person." A dentist said "It should be required reading for every teenager." Some of the chapters were "too advanced" for him and he had to skim over them.

And as usual, you spam the thread with references to a book you claim to have authored. Such phony, fraudulent claims as the entirety of your posting amounts to cutting and pasting “quotes” you stole from Harun Yahya and the Disco’tute.

Your nonsense cutting and pasting has been refuted and instead of presenting any commentary of your own, you took the cowardly route of claiming to put me on ignore.

You’re a fraud and a charlatan.

'"
Hilarious…it’s been done. Your assertion that every high school, college and research facility that uses chemistry miss named the periodic table, something that every HS chem text explains, did it for me. I don’t have to have to have any credentials other than being able to read to surpass dullard braggarts like you. Get real. You must have a bad memory or way too much free time in your hands to bring this up again.

And as usual, you spam the thread with references to a book you claim to have authored. Such phony, fraudulent claims as the entirety of your posting amounts to cutting and pasting “quotes” you stole from Harun Yahya and the Disco’tute.

Your nonsense cutting and pasting has been refuted and instead of presenting any commentary of your own, you took the cowardly route of claiming to put me on ignore.

You’re a fraud and a charlatan.
Yup, I just don‘t have time between signing autographs as an astronaught and doing brain surgery on delusional conservative braggers.

On the other hand, I have a published book describing the correlations between science and Nature's God. A medical doctor called my book "Beyond incredible" and purchased twenty autographed copies for $800.
That medical doctor should have his license revoked.

Darwin's theories don't disprove God any more than the knowledge that Ford builds cars disproves God.

Richard Dawkins thinks otherwise, and lectures his hateful condescension endlessly, having earned millions from it. Every book of his that I have read is full of errors and self-contradictions. How unscientific and dishonest of him.

"Darwin made it intellectually fulfilling to be an atheist." - Richard Dawkins, evolutionary biologist at Oxford and bitter atheist

The centuries old motto of Oxford is "The Lord is My Shepard".

Richard Dawkins thinks otherwise, and lectures his hateful condescension endlessly, having earned millions from it. Every book of his that I have read is full of errors and self-contradictions. How unscientific and dishonest of him.
Why do you pretend to comment on what is or is not science. You’re an unqualified braggart…
Your posts indicate you have no idea what is unscientific. Geesus, you don’t even know what the periodic table is and you use the handle, ChemEngineer….you’re a fraud.

Seriously, you put a dumb book written by control freaks that lived in the bronze age and were rewritten at least 30 different times over decades of observable knowledge based on theories and laws of science? Theories and laws of science that can be reproduced millions of times?

The bible is fake and should be banned worldwide along with every other so called holy book. The op of this thread belongs in a institution inside of a white room.

Seriously, you put a dumb book written by control freaks that lived in the bronze age and were rewritten at least 30 different times over decades of observable knowledge based on theories and laws of science? Theories and laws of science that can be reproduced millions of times?

The bible is fake and should be banned worldwide along with every other so called holy book. The op of this thread belongs in a institution inside of a white room.
Evolution is the single greatest theory based on evidence we have for all of biological progress. Period. The bible is a toliet papers for fascist goat humpers and idiots.

Forum List

Back