Darwin's Tree Of Life Cut Down

Creation science is based on creation by God to start space and time, the universe, Earth and the creatures that live on Earth. That's it for life. There is life no where else in the universe, but the universe is there for us to explore.
Surprise. That’s not science. Made up shit from an old book with two different versions…..hilarious is, the first one wasn’t even written for you. It was written by Jews for Jews. They don’t take it seriously. You got suckerd by a book written for another religion.

That is hilarious. No evidence, just made up shit from a book written by old white guys from memory. How convenient it happened before video recorders.
Surprise. That’s not science. Made up shit from an old book with two different versions…..hilarious is, the first one wasn’t even written for you. It was written by Jews for Jews. They don’t take it seriously. You got suckerd by a book written for another religion.
Dang, you are a sinner. Not only do you not understand Christianity, nor the afterlife, you do not know nor understand science. Why are you here :p?

No reply necessary. You're just here so people who know science can make fun of you :auiqs.jpg:.

Dang, you are a sinner. Not only do you not understand Christianity, nor the afterlife, you do not know nor understand science. Why are you here :p?

No reply necessary. You're just here so people who know science can make fun of you :auiqs.jpg:.
More made up shit. There is nothing in science that would support any afterlife. There are 3400 accredited universities in the world. Find one whose science department has theorized an afterlife.
Just one. You are science illiterate.

More made up shit. There is nothing in science that would support any afterlife. There are 3400 accredited universities in the world. Find one whose science department has theorized an afterlife.
Just one. You are science illiterate.
Lol, you just are an ignorant ratatattat -- Study: Beliefs about the afterlife affect sustainability practices.

There are those who think there is a NEED, too -- READING THE MINDS OF THE DEAD: AFTERLIFE BELIEFS MAY HAVE SOCIAL, BIOLOGICAL BASIS

I'll leave you to your own ignorance. I shake my head and will leave now.

Lol, you just are an ignorant ratatattat -- Study: Beliefs about the afterlife affect sustainability practices.

There are those who think there is a NEED, too -- READING THE MINDS OF THE DEAD: AFTERLIFE BELIEFS MAY HAVE SOCIAL, BIOLOGICAL BASIS

I'll leave you to your own ignorance. I shake my head and will leave now.
Please leave. And take your made up shit with you. People arguing for an afterlife have no more proof then those who are against consensus global warming as an understanding of how science works.

You want others to believe in your after life ? Then get off your lazy ass and show us ANY major institution of science that supports it…..any.

Please leave. And take your made up shit with you. People arguing for an afterlife have no more proof then those who are against consensus global warming as an understanding of how science works.

You want others to believe in your after life ? Then get off your lazy ass and show us ANY major institution of science that supports it…..any.
You missed the key point. I didn't say I wanted others to believe in an afterlife. That's up to them.

As for the afterlife, there was ASU and University of Wyoming which has included it in their course which I linked. You are an ignorant, so didn't bother to read it. I did my job and that was to provide the link.

You missed the key point. I didn't say I wanted others to believe in an afterlife. That's up to them.
Exactly which after life are we talking about. The one where everyone comes back in the image of a man, or a cow. There are six major religions who believe in some afterlife but all are diferent.Which fakery is yours ?

If there are six and you don’t believe in five of them. So, agnostics who don‘t believe in any, just don’t believe in one more…fraud.

An old Cherokee chief was teaching his grandson about life.
Here is what he told the boy. Inside every one of us, there are two wolves who are always fighting. One wolf is evil. He is anger, lies, greed, arrogance, envy, resentment, and ego. The other wolf is good. He is love, joy, peace, kindness, hope, humility, generosity, truth, and faith. This fight between good and evil is going on inside you—and inside every other person as well.

The grandson thought about his grandfather’s story for a minute and then asked, "Which wolf will win? The good one or the bad one? "

The old chief quietly replied: "The one you feed."

Godless Leftists feed the evil wolf, displaying anger, lies, arrogance, resentment and ego relentlessly.
Evil is like that.

An old Cherokee chief was teaching his grandson about life.
Here is what he told the boy. Inside every one of us, there are two wolves who are always fighting. One wolf is evil. He is anger, lies, greed, arrogance, envy, resentment, and ego. The other wolf is good. He is love, joy, peace, kindness, hope, humility, generosity, truth, and faith. This fight between good and evil is going on inside you—and inside every other person as well.

The grandson thought about his grandfather’s story for a minute and then asked, "Which wolf will win? The good one or the bad one? "

The old chief quietly replied: "The one you feed."

Godless Leftists feed the evil wolf, displaying anger, lies, arrogance, resentment and ego relentlessly.
Evil is like that.

Ah. The old "Cherokee Chief" fable.

Exactly which after life are we talking about. The one where everyone comes back in the image of a man, or a cow. There are six major religions who believe in some afterlife but all are diferent.Which fakery is yours ?

If there are six and you don’t believe in five of them. So, agnostics who don‘t believe in any, just don’t believe in one more…fraud.
I'm talking about heaven with the Christian God. You don't read the Bible, but did you read about ASU and UW articles? I believe it's for you evolutionists. The afterlife is a byproduct like the belly button with nourishment in the womb.

Combining that with the Bible, you get the hawt place and get to see what happens to me in the afterlife. I won't see any of yours though as the Bible states.

I'm talking about heaven with the Christian God. You don't read the Bible, but did you read about ASU and UW articles? I believe it's for you evolutionists. The afterlife is a byproduct like the belly button with nourishment in the womb.

Combining that with the Bible, you get the hawt place and get to see what happens to me in the afterlife. I won't see any of yours though as the Bible states.
Christian God ? I’m an evolutionist ? You’re hilarious. You dump on the science of evolution and call anyone who believes in it what ? Non believers ? Geesus, the majority of the leaders of the largest sects of Christianity ALL are board with evolution. Wtf, should you have any cred about any after life. You don’t even believe what most Christian leaders believe. .
Christianity evolutionists are the vast majority of CHRISTIANS.
YOU‘RE foolish.

Last edited:
Leftists, atheists and agnostics are constantly pointing to authorities and their opinions.
Let's pursue their line of reasoning, shall we?

The overwhelming majority of Nobel Laureates in science are of Judeo-Christian faith.
They believe in God. "Which God"? Nature's God, as He is called in our Declaration of
Independence. Leftists, atheists and agnostics think they're smarter than Nobel Laureates
in sciences? What hubris. What unbelievable arrogance and pride. And the Bible says
pride goeth before a fall.

Judeo-Christians aren't "holier" than atheists and agnostics. We don't hold ourselves to be
supremely intelligent, as they do. God forgives us our sins. Good acts don't get anyone into heaven.

The New Evidence That Demands a Verdict by Josh McDowell would be great reading for
Leftists/atheists/agnostics. So would watching A Matter of Gravity by Professor John Lennox
on YouTube.

Leftists, atheists and agnostics are constantly pointing to authorities and their opinions.

The overwhelming majority of Nobel Laureates in science are of Judeo-Christian faith.
They believe in God. "Which God"? Nature's God, as He is called in our Declaration of
Independence. Leftists, atheists and agnostics think they're smarter than Nobel Laureates
in sciences? What hubris. What unbelievable arrogance and pride. And the Bible says
pride goeth before a fall.

Judeo-Christians aren't "holier" than atheists and agnostics. We don't hold ourselves to be
supremely intelligent, as they do. God forgives us our sins. Good acts don't get anyone into heaven.

The New Evidence That Demands a Verdict by Josh McDowell would be great reading for
Leftists/atheists/agnostics. So would watching A Matter of Gravity by Professor John Lennox
on YouTube.

Are you really this clueless? <---- that's a rhetorical question.

The entirety of the various threads you open are littered with the same edited, parsed and altered "quotes" from religionist hacks who you trot out as authorities.

Last edited:
You mean the leftist pope and heads of all the other major Christian sects who believe in evolution ? You don’t even know that most Christian sects are firmly on board with ALL OF THE SCIENCE we use. The pope is not only on board with evolution, but like most Christian heads, they believe in climate change. So you arrogant pompous snowflakes are FOS.

No we don’t iggy.
We point to INSTITUTIONS. Each Institution represent the work of hundreds of experts in the field. It’s YOU WHO POINT TO BOGUS INDIVIDUALS.

WE use consensus of experts, you use opinions with no research from a few stupid people

1670105107169.png

Over a year ago, I posted the foregoing, and no atheist could manage even an insufficient reply much less a contradictory one.

Earlier I stated that a majority of Nobel Laureates were Christians and Jews. I have since learned that the majority is in excess of 85%.

Over a year ago, I posted the foregoing, and no atheist could manage even an insufficient reply much less a contradictory one.

Earlier I stated that a majority of Nobel Laureates were Christians and Jews. I have since learned that the majority is in excess of 85%.
So you’re 1-25….

You make a host of pointless claims. You also have the cowardly habit of retreating when your specious claims are refuted.

Forum List

Back