Stay on the Mexico Side of the Border and Keep Your Kids

Simple.

See, I solved the issue with logic

-Geaux

Might make sense to you, maybe it doesn't make sense to Mexicans.

But then when have Americans ever tried to understand things from someone else's point of view?
what's to understand?

they want to come to america - do it legally. do it illegally there are ramifications for your actions *as there should be*.

if you break the law why should you get special allowances? you say trump broke a lot of laws but you hold him uber-accountable for this, yet when immigrants do it, still trumps problem.

kinda a no-win situation.

Simple.

-Geaux

But then when have Americans ever tried to understand things from someone else's point of view?

'Americans' are the most diverse and generous people in the history of the world - we thrive on differing points of view...but ignoring the law of the land is generally frowned upon. In this case it is those who are illegally sneaking in the back door and their enablers who are thumbing their noses both at Americans and our laws.

Do you leave your back door unlocked?...open your spare room to the 'public', do you feed, clothe and house all those who walk uninvited into your home?...does any one do that, or does any other country?

That's not really the point I was making. The point I was making was the Mexicans go to the US for a reason.

The US would be better off looking at those reasons and dealing with them. The Marshall Plan for Europe and similar for Japan and South Korea had a massively POSITIVE impact for the US.

Having a richer southern neighbor, like the northern neighbor, would enrich the US far more than playing these silly games of "we get a bad deal". Mexico is kind of poor, and you're talking about getting a bad deal. Come off it.

Not everyone crossing the border is an illegal. Some of these people are asylum seekers.

And even the people are illegals. It’s still inhuman to separate a child from their parent. Just because commits a crime doesn’t mean you can treat them anyway young want.

They can simply just ship them back to Mexico with their children.
We can "just ship them back to Mexico with their children", and we should. Then they can present themselves at the border and request asylum as the law stipulates.
Yes, and if to many come back to the border, then it is time to sanction Mexico big time over this problem. It is time to seriously consider the government of Mexico as the leader of a rogue nation. No more playing around with those who are hell bent towards screwing the USA over.

It's also time to deal with the idiots here who are enablers of the crisis that our nation is suffering under the weight of it all.

Simple.

-Geaux

I have read that America has approx 50,000 Illegals crossing the border a month, many bring the children as they think that automatically guarantees them entry into America, the parents are criminals they are criminals because they are ILLEGALLY crossing a border into another nation, they should be arrested, they are being arrested to do this you have to have the policy of seperating the children from the adults, I also have read that this policy is the same as what Obama did and there are pictures of Illegal children in cage type structures in detention centres and that those pictures are from when Obama was President etc

All these Bleeding Hearts were silent when Obama was having children put into cages, The Donald is only continuing with the Obama policy of seperating the children from the adults. The Donald should ignore all the Bedwetting, you have to shut your heart to pity and not allow yourself to be Emotionally Blackmailed because if you reverse then you are going to get even more Illegals with children crossing the border.

The best way for Illegals with children to keep their children is for them NOT to become criminals and ILLEGALLY cross the border, they should stay in their OWN nation and that way they can keep their children.

Not everyone crossing the border is an illegal. Some of these people are asylum seekers.

And even the people are illegals. It’s still inhuman to separate a child from their parent. Just because commits a crime doesn’t mean you can treat them anyway young want.

We can "just ship them back to Mexico with their children", and we should. Then they can present themselves at the border and request asylum as the law stipulates.
Yes, and if to many come back to the border, then it is time to sanction Mexico big time over this problem. It is time to seriously consider the government of Mexico as the leader of a rogue nation. No more playing around with those who are hell bent towards screwing the USA over.

It's also time to deal with the idiots here who are enablers of the crisis that our nation is suffering under the weight of it all.

There are many things The Donald can do economically to Mexico, he should there should be sanctions on Mexico they should be FORCED to shut their border with America and also America needs to Build The Wall, also you should have 10,000 more Border Guards you also instead of having all American troops interfering in the Middle East you should get them back and put them ALL along your border with Mexico, Militarise your border with Mexico.

Simple.

-Geaux

The hypocrite baby murders of Planned Parenthood have the audacity to Tweet this:

upload_2018-6-19_18-7-47.png

^^^^ Planned Parenthood do NOT care about children, the organisation is responsible for 50 MILLION of the most innocent of innocent being systematically butchered since 1973. Planned Parenthood are the EXPERTS in separating child from parent.

We never hear of Mexico's responsibility for its own citizens and failures as a nation. Same goes for the nations in South America.
Yet, liberals jump with glee when these cartel corrupted governments criticize America.
We provide millions in aid, where the hell is it going?

Time to cut the bastards off!!

Simple.

-Geaux

'Americans' are the most diverse and generous people in the history of the world - we thrive on differing points of view...but ignoring the law of the land is generally frowned upon. In this case it is those who are illegally sneaking in the back door and their enablers who are thumbing their noses both at Americans and our laws.

Do you leave your back door unlocked?...open your spare room to the 'public', do you feed, clothe and house all those who walk uninvited into your home?...does any one do that, or does any other country?

That's not really the point I was making. The point I was making was the Mexicans go to the US for a reason.
Yea, in most cases, they're looking for a free ride, or to work in the shadows and send their money back to Mexico

-Geaux

We never hear of Mexico's responsibility for its own citizens and failures as a nation. Same goes for the nations in South America.
Yet, liberals jump with glee when these cartel corrupted governments criticize America.
We provide millions in aid, where the hell is it going?

Time to cut the bastards off!!

"We provide millions in aid, where the hell is it going?"

The Black Market run by the Criminal Gangs are getting it, probably splitting the profits with the corrupt politicians and the profits put into Offshore Accounts.

Simple.

-Geaux

The hypocrite baby murders of Planned Parenthood have the audacity to Tweet this:

View attachment 199638

^^^^ Planned Parenthood do NOT care about children, the organisation is responsible for 50 MILLION of the most innocent of innocent being systematically butchered since 1973. Planned Parenthood are the EXPERTS in separating child from parent.
^^^^^^^^^:21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:^^^^^^^^^^^

Simple.

-Geaux

The Donald needs to double down and not allow all this cynical Emotional Blackmail to force him to reverse decisions. The situation is you HAVE to be cruel, you CANNOT be soft, this crowd are ABUSING your Immigration System, any now thinking of going thousands of miles with young children to get to the American border IF they know that once there they risk having those children taken away from them then perhaps this will be an incentive through fear for them to STAY in their OWN nations.

Go to the American consulate in your country, and apply for asylum.

If you CHOOSE to sneak into OUR country, then YOU are responsible for any consequences.

Of course, you'll have every mother fucking cock sucking Demoncrat on your side, but despite these pos's, it's still illegal to sneak in here.

Simplicity and simple logic escapes Demorats and especially, progressive liberals.

As many here know, my position on gun violence in America is that its acceptable risk to live in America. Now of course, I could wind up at the business end of a firearm and lose my life, but I consider the risk of that happening as being a text book statistical outlier

I'm confident these illegals who are avoiding Points of Entry by trying to cross elsewhere on our border, also consider its acceptable risk of them being caught and separated from their kids. However, with the current enforcement environment we have today, Illegals need to complete another risk assessment as their chances of being caught have increased, and as a result, they lose their kids

And then they come back, and maybe make it through next time

There are consequences for breaking the law. And if they want to live in America, they need to understand that

-Geaux

We can also note the 'progressives' and 'humanitarian' fakes aren't lining up to sponsor any of these families or their kids. Why is that, if they're so wonderful?

Last I checked .. Only a family member can legally sponsor an immigrant family.

If anything else was possible ...
I bet the DNC would have busses waiting to take them to houses throughout the country (for a few days anyway).

If they'll apply through the legal channels, then no problem, as long as we do not allow our country to be overan with refugees. It's time the rest of the world stepped up.

Let Brazil take them, Argentina, Costa Rica, etc.

Simple.

-Geaux

This is why we must be suspicious with every fucking Dimocrat in this country.
Why is it, there was a time when Dimocrats were just as much against illegal immigration, as the rest of us. Today, they are openly cheering for our borders to be swamped with refugees.

You must NEVER vote for a Dimocrat going forward, at any level of government.

Sorry but most of these people don’t qualify for asylum so far as I’m concerned. Give them a gun, 100 rounds of ammo and send them back to fix their own problems.

The US would be better off looking at those reasons and dealing with them. The Marshall Plan for Europe and similar for Japan and South Korea had a massively POSITIVE impact for the US.

Having a richer southern neighbor, like the northern neighbor, would enrich the US far more than playing these silly games of "we get a bad deal". Mexico is kind of poor, and you're talking about getting a bad deal. Come off it.

Fair enough, though I thought nation building was off the table in this new era of enlightenment.

It's not hard to understand that the poor of Mexico, Central and South America are seeking a better way of life for themselves and their families...so are thieves, drug dealers, gang members, corrupt politicians and millions of hardworking, law abiding American citizens.

The countries to our south are corrupt. Why? Arbitrary justice and arbitrary enforcement/application of law are part of it. Corruption and poverty flourish when the rule of law is suspended - yet that's exactly what some of our own citizens want to see in this nation.

The Mexican government likes it when their citizens flee to the US - it relieves them of the responsibility of providing social services, and the money sent back to Mexico is a significant part of their economy - feathering the nest of corruption, so to speak.

Some US politicians like to make hay out of chaos, and some US businesses like the cheap labor. That pretty well covers the issue - unless you want to go back further and examine the deeds of the southern Europeans, forefathers of todays Hispanic populations in the Americas, as they raped, pillaged, enslaved and plundered their way across the New World in a never ending thirst for riches.

Forum List

Back