Border Patrol Agent Jokes As Terrified Children Cry For Their Parents

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
ProPublica has obtained audio from inside a U.S. Customs and Border Protection facility, audio that demonstrates what a monstrous regime we are now living under.

The desperate sobbing of 10 Central American children, separated from their parents one day last week by immigration authorities at the border, makes for excruciating listening. Many of them sound like they’re crying so hard, they can barely breathe. They scream “Mami” and “Papá” over and over again, as if those are the only words they know.

The baritone voice of a Border Patrol agent booms above the crying. “Well, we have an orchestra here,” he jokes. “What’s missing is a conductor.”

The audio was recorded by an anonymous source who gave it to civil rights attorney Jennifer Harbury, who works on the Texas border, then shared with ProPublica. Standing out for reporters was a six-year-old girl from El Salvador who has memorized her aunt's phone number, and pleads with everyone she sees. "My mommy says that I’ll go with my aunt and that she’ll come to pick me up there as quickly as possible." That call finally happens, and the aunt recounts it to ProPublica.

“It was the hardest moment in my life,” she said. “Imagine getting a call from your 6-year-old niece. She’s crying and begging me to go get her. She says, ‘I promise I’ll behave, but please get me out of here. I’m all alone.’”

Border Patrol agent jokes while terrified children sob for lost parents

ProPublica has obtained audio from inside a U.S. Customs and Border Protection facility, audio that demonstrates what a monstrous regime we are now living under.

The desperate sobbing of 10 Central American children, separated from their parents one day last week by immigration authorities at the border, makes for excruciating listening. Many of them sound like they’re crying so hard, they can barely breathe. They scream “Mami” and “Papá” over and over again, as if those are the only words they know.

The baritone voice of a Border Patrol agent booms above the crying. “Well, we have an orchestra here,” he jokes. “What’s missing is a conductor.”

The audio was recorded by an anonymous source who gave it to civil rights attorney Jennifer Harbury, who works on the Texas border, then shared with ProPublica. Standing out for reporters was a six-year-old girl from El Salvador who has memorized her aunt's phone number, and pleads with everyone she sees. "My mommy says that I’ll go with my aunt and that she’ll come to pick me up there as quickly as possible." That call finally happens, and the aunt recounts it to ProPublica.

“It was the hardest moment in my life,” she said. “Imagine getting a call from your 6-year-old niece. She’s crying and begging me to go get her. She says, ‘I promise I’ll behave, but please get me out of here. I’m all alone.’”

It's a difficult situation without an easy solution

How about these foreigners stop involving their children in their illicit and illegal schemes.

What lousy parents they are.

Don't attempt illegal immigration.

Crime has consequences.

How about these foreigners stop involving their children in their illicit and illegal schemes.

What lousy parents they are.

Exactly! ^^^

They use their children as pawns! Shame on them!:mad-61:

Good for them. Their parents are losers for putting their kinds in that situaiton

Stay at home where you belong

-Geaux

You know, I was orphaned at age 8, and was put into foster care after a year or so with my Grandparents. And, foster care SUCKED even though it was ran by a really good foundation, because sometimes bad families sneak in through the cracks. So, I ran away my senior year to go back to my Grandparents.

I also know all the emotional and psychological baggage that goes with a situation like that. Took me until my late 20s, with the help of some very good friends and a bit of counseling to get over it, but I did.

I also know that I had it a hell of a lot easier than these kids do. Why? Because I had closure. I had been to my mothers funeral and knew she was dead. Those kids don't know where their parents are, where THEY are, when they will, or if they even will see their parents again. That has got to be traumatic for a kid. I know what kind of hell I lived and I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

You know, I was orphaned at age 8, and was put into foster care after a year or so with my Grandparents. And, foster care SUCKED even though it was ran by a really good foundation, because sometimes bad families sneak in through the cracks. So, I ran away my senior year to go back to my Grandparents.

I also know all the emotional and psychological baggage that goes with a situation like that. Took me until my late 20s, with the help of some very good friends and a bit of counseling to get over it, but I did.

I also know that I had it a hell of a lot easier than these kids do. Why? Because I had closure. I had been to my mothers funeral and knew she was dead. Those kids don't know where their parents are, where THEY are, when they will, or if they even will see their parents again. That has got to be traumatic for a kid. I know what kind of hell I lived and I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

Why do their parents choose to subject them to it?

The audio was taken during the Obama Error.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Shocking...children being smuggled and traded for money and sex are hysterical and traumatized.

Prove it Mr. Error.

Prove it Mr. Error.
It’s your OP, prove it’s real.

You can’t.

It's NOT difficult and it IS easy.
Let's say YOU go to jail and have kids.
If family does NOT take your kids they go to state care {Orphange}
In THIS case the state is Mexico.

That IS the law decided by SCOTUS when that Cuban child was sent back to Cuba..

lol...this is a direct result of the "blue surge" turning into "blue mood ebb tide"...fake news

Why do the Democrats want to put children in jails with adults?

Forum List

Back