Stay on the Mexico Side of the Border and Keep Your Kids

Well I see my thread was moved to Immigration/Illegal Immigration forum

Um, OK

80% of those claiming asylum are lying. That is why they have been denied asylum

These folks need to take better care of their kids

-Geaux

Go to the American consulate in your country, and apply for asylum.

If you CHOOSE to sneak into OUR country, then YOU are responsible for any consequences.

Of course, you'll have every mother fucking cock sucking Demoncrat on your side, but despite these pos's, it's still illegal to sneak in here.

"Go to the American consulate in your country, and apply for asylum."

Exactly that is what they ALL should do, but they do not probably because they know their request will be turned down, so what they do PROMPTED by all these NGO People Trafficking Groups and Far Left Human Rights Lawyers is get themselves to the Mexican-American border to get two feet on American soil and they are told that if two feet on American soil they are IN and it's going to be difficult to Deport them because of American Leftists and Cuckservatives and Leftist and Cuckservative Activist Judges and the SPLC and the ACLU and the WORLDWIDE MSM and the fucking UN etc ALL screaming that they have a HUMAN RIGHT to SQUAT in the American nation because American Policy has fucked their nation up and/or The Slave Trade and Colonialism.

IMHO you need to do two things:

Immediately change your Immigration Law that says if they put two feet on American soil they are automatically allowed in.

Move your side of your border with Mexico back a bit and Militarise YOUR side of YOUR border to keep the Economic Migrant Invaders out.

Also you should get rid of that INSANE policy where it states if ANY of the ones in has a baby on American soil it's an Automatic Citizen, I have never heard of such a stupid policy that is basically designed to be abused.

Your Immigration Law should be that of the STRICTLY adhered to American Constitution as it was written by YOUR Forefathers.

Simple.

See, I solved the issue with logic

-Geaux

Might make sense to you, maybe it doesn't make sense to Mexicans.

But then when have Americans ever tried to understand things from someone else's point of view?

'Americans' are the most diverse and generous people in the history of the world - we thrive on differing points of view...but ignoring the law of the land is generally frowned upon. In this case it is those who are illegally sneaking in the back door and their enablers who are thumbing their noses both at Americans and our laws.

Do you leave your back door unlocked?...open your spare room to the 'public', do you feed, clothe and house all those who walk uninvited into your home?...does any one do that, or does any other country?

That's not really the point I was making. The point I was making was the Mexicans go to the US for a reason.

The US would be better off looking at those reasons and dealing with them. The Marshall Plan for Europe and similar for Japan and South Korea had a massively POSITIVE impact for the US.

Having a richer southern neighbor, like the northern neighbor, would enrich the US far more than playing these silly games of "we get a bad deal". Mexico is kind of poor, and you're talking about getting a bad deal. Come off it.

lol what a load of rubbish. We've already built up their countries, many times over; who do you think built all those maquilas, gave them free power plants, water and sewer systems, electricity, roads, etc.? You're clearly too dope-addled to even have a clue as to what is going on. Mexico isn't 'poor', it's one of the richest countries in the western hemisphere re mineral wealth per capita, moron. Like all the other fake news spammers you're just pulling garbage out of your ass like all the rest. Neither you nor your fellow Democrats give a rat's ass about 'The Children', it's just one more meme of the day for your ilk.

If your ancestors had stayed where they were, you wouldn't be here.

And that applies exactly how to people sneaking in here today ?
Exactly... So we are supposed to just sit back and wait for the out of control breeding habits of a country on our border, uh to just send their results our way by the millions eh ?

These racist scum are merely hoping to get rid of white people, and steal whatever they can in the aftermath; that's their entire goal. They could care less about 'diversity', or 'humanity', or any of the nonsense they run around babbling on cue. They're thugs and scum.

Go to the American consulate in your country, and apply for asylum.

If you CHOOSE to sneak into OUR country, then YOU are responsible for any consequences.

Of course, you'll have every mother fucking cock sucking Demoncrat on your side, but despite these pos's, it's still illegal to sneak in here.

"Go to the American consulate in your country, and apply for asylum."

Exactly that is what they ALL should do, but they do not probably because they know their request will be turned down, so what they do PROMPTED by all these NGO People Trafficking Groups and Far Left Human Rights Lawyers is get themselves to the Mexican-American border to get two feet on American soil and they are told that if two feet on American soil they are IN and it's going to be difficult to Deport them because of American Leftists and Cuckservatives and Leftist and Cuckservative Activist Judges and the SPLC and the ACLU and the WORLDWIDE MSM and the fucking UN etc ALL screaming that they have a HUMAN RIGHT to SQUAT in the American nation because American Policy has fucked their nation up and/or The Slave Trade and Colonialism.

IMHO you need to do two things:

Immediately change your Immigration Law that says if they put two feet on American soil they are automatically allowed in.

Move your side of your border with Mexico back a bit and Militarise YOUR side of YOUR border to keep the Economic Migrant Invaders out.

Also you should get rid of that INSANE policy where it states if ANY of the ones in has a baby on American soil it's an Automatic Citizen, I have never heard of such a stupid policy that is basically designed to be abused.

Your Immigration Law should be that of the STRICTLY adhered to American Constitution as it was written by YOUR Forefathers.
The problem is that we have the lazy rich who desire cheap slave mentality labor to work in this nation to make them Uber rich, and to hell with this country because they can't see the results from their "Trueman Show" type communities and lifestyles lived.

Hard to see their results of ones actions from the Mansions in these gaurded communities.

Seems folks should be critical of Mexicos failure to protect refugees and illegal minors. Human Rights Watch seems to think so.
Mexico is detaining and deporting at the same levels as the U.S.

Children held in prison like conditions.
Waits to 6 months to hear of refugee status with no legal representation.
Lack of access to Healthcare.
Lack of proper screening to determine refugee status.

Closed Doors | Mexico’s Failure to Protect Central American Refugee and Migrant Children
HRW also states that Mexico has a right to enforce its border including unaccompanied children.

So does the United States.

Seems folks should be critical of Mexicos failure to protect refugees and illegal minors. Human Rights Watch seems to think so.
Mexico is detaining and deporting at the same levels as the U.S.

Children held in prison like conditions.
Waits to 6 months to hear of refugee status with no legal representation.
Lack of access to Healthcare.
Lack of proper screening to determine refugee status.

Closed Doors | Mexico’s Failure to Protect Central American Refugee and Migrant Children
HRW also states that Mexico has a right to enforce its border including unaccompanied children.

So does the United States.

"HRW also states that Mexico has a right to enforce its border including unaccompanied children.

So does the United States."

They ONLY think Third World Nations have a right to enforce their borders, they do NOT agree with First World Nations enforcing OUR borders because if we do then ALL those from Third World Shit Holes cannot invade OUR First World Nations.

Simple.

-Geaux

But then when have Americans ever tried to understand things from someone else's point of view?

'Americans' are the most diverse and generous people in the history of the world - we thrive on differing points of view...but ignoring the law of the land is generally frowned upon. In this case it is those who are illegally sneaking in the back door and their enablers who are thumbing their noses both at Americans and our laws.

Do you leave your back door unlocked?...open your spare room to the 'public', do you feed, clothe and house all those who walk uninvited into your home?...does any one do that, or does any other country?

That's not really the point I was making. The point I was making was the Mexicans go to the US for a reason.
Yea, in most cases, they're looking for a free ride, or to work in the shadows and send their money back to Mexico

-Geaux

So why would they risk everything to live illegally in a country to make money then?

Simple.

-Geaux

This is why we must be suspicious with every fucking Dimocrat in this country.
Why is it, there was a time when Dimocrats were just as much against illegal immigration, as the rest of us. Today, they are openly cheering for our borders to be swamped with refugees.

You must NEVER vote for a Dimocrat going forward, at any level of government.

And wouldn't you be suspicious of someone who has to make childish names for the opposition?

The US would be better off looking at those reasons and dealing with them. The Marshall Plan for Europe and similar for Japan and South Korea had a massively POSITIVE impact for the US.

Having a richer southern neighbor, like the northern neighbor, would enrich the US far more than playing these silly games of "we get a bad deal". Mexico is kind of poor, and you're talking about getting a bad deal. Come off it.

Fair enough, though I thought nation building was off the table in this new era of enlightenment.

It's not hard to understand that the poor of Mexico, Central and South America are seeking a better way of life for themselves and their families...so are thieves, drug dealers, gang members, corrupt politicians and millions of hardworking, law abiding American citizens.

The countries to our south are corrupt. Why? Arbitrary justice and arbitrary enforcement/application of law are part of it. Corruption and poverty flourish when the rule of law is suspended - yet that's exactly what some of our own citizens want to see in this nation.

The Mexican government likes it when their citizens flee to the US - it relieves them of the responsibility of providing social services, and the money sent back to Mexico is a significant part of their economy - feathering the nest of corruption, so to speak.

Some US politicians like to make hay out of chaos, and some US businesses like the cheap labor. That pretty well covers the issue - unless you want to go back further and examine the deeds of the southern Europeans, forefathers of todays Hispanic populations in the Americas, as they raped, pillaged, enslaved and plundered their way across the New World in a never ending thirst for riches.

Which government wouldn't like a situation where the country is getting richer?

There are issues where the US impact Mexico, like drugs. The US is the gold mine for drug producers all over Latin America. The drugs often go through Mexico, gangs are in Mexico to deal with those drugs.

There's a massive problem for the Mexicans, and it's their northern neighbor.

Simple.

-Geaux

The hypocrite baby murders of Planned Parenthood have the audacity to Tweet this:

View attachment 199638

^^^^ Planned Parenthood do NOT care about children, the organisation is responsible for 50 MILLION of the most innocent of innocent being systematically butchered since 1973. Planned Parenthood are the EXPERTS in separating child from parent.
Thank you for showing that you don't care for them after they pass the birth canal.

Simple.

-Geaux

Yea, in most cases, they're looking for a free ride, or to work in the shadows and send their money back to Mexico

-Geaux

So why would they risk everything to live illegally in a country to make money then?
Risk ????? What are they risking ?? They have had it made here in the way that the set up has been for them for quite some time now..

Simple.

-Geaux

The hypocrite baby murders of Planned Parenthood have the audacity to Tweet this:

View attachment 199638

^^^^ Planned Parenthood do NOT care about children, the organisation is responsible for 50 MILLION of the most innocent of innocent being systematically butchered since 1973. Planned Parenthood are the EXPERTS in separating child from parent.
Thank you for showing that you don't care for them after they pass the birth canal.
What a ridiculous thing to say.

-Geaux

Risk ????? What are they risking ?? They have had it made here in the way that the set up has been for them for quite some time now..

I guess you've never lived in another country. Your lack of knowledge and understanding is noted.

I, on the other hand, have lived in countries where I was legal, and still felt there was risk of being kicked out at the whim of some bureaucratic bastard, or change in govt policy or whatever.

-Geaux

I guess you've never lived in another country. Your lack of knowledge and understanding is noted.

I, on the other hand, have lived in countries where I was legal, and still felt there was risk of being kicked out at the whim of some bureaucratic bastard, or change in govt policy or whatever.
We aren't talking about other countries here. We live in America, and it's time this bullcrap ends.

-Geaux

We aren't talking about other countries here. We live in America, and it's time this bullcrap ends.

Actually we were talking about why MEXICANS in MEXICO would go to the US.

But don't let that stop you trying to shut people up.

Forum List

Back