Statistic for Muslim lovers and Kahn

It's so simple, get the data, how hard is that?

I stand corrected, all liberals have a personality disorder
Spits a rightard who starts a thread based on his own inability to comprehend what he reads. :eusa_doh:

so get the data liar, get the data, take that first step into integrityland, c'mon you can do it
That you flat out refuse to touch the bet, which risks the most nominal of consequences. already reveals you are wrong.

:dance:

no it does not, it only says that I am not 100% confident in CNN, liberal child
As already stated, the problem with your OP does not stem from CNN. :rolleyes:

Your cowardice is based solely on you not wanting to lose the bet, which you know is what happens the moment you accept it.

then you must also consider what has that religion done to damage America, it is the sum total that matters. 14 dead on the battle field pales compared to the damage islam creates

I am irrelevant to the point, what a desperate reach

This whole thread is a 'desperate reach'...

I don't care what you label it, I care if you can refute and you have not

Your cowardice is based solely on you not wanting to lose the bet, which you know is what happens the moment you accept it.

never said there was a problem with the OP, it is as accurate as can be given the info available

keep up the juvenile emoticons too, it amuses me how you losers act when you have no evidence to back yourselves up.

If could have produced better data, you would have, it is as simple as that

I'm not trying to differentiate between anybody - gender, race or religion. You are. You seem to think that the deaths of 14 US servicemen who happen to be Muslim is somehow related to some whackos killing servicemen. They are not. The only things they have in common is their religion and gender. How come you're not making a big deal out of their gender?

This whole goddam war is because Bush lied. People died. End of story.

the democrats and Khan first made this the issue based on religion, not me. Hasan shouted "Allahu Akbar" as he gunned down 13 US servicemen, you think that has nothing to do with religion?
No, That has to do with one crazy person who flipped out.

the war on terror began when 20 muslims rammed aircraft into 3 US buildings in the name of Islam, that is well known history, are you trying to revise that?
The war on terror is not a war on Islam.

where did I say the war on terror was a war on islam? let's see if you put your big boy pants on

never said there was a problem with the OP, it is as accurate as can be given the info available

keep up the juvenile emoticons too, it amuses me how you losers act when you have no evidence to back yourselves up.

Holyfuckingshit. :eusa_doh:

Once again, your rightarded reading comprehension issues get in your way. I didn't say you said there was a problem with your OP. And no, it is not "accurate as can be given info available."

I'm not trying to differentiate between anybody - gender, race or religion. You are. You seem to think that the deaths of 14 US servicemen who happen to be Muslim is somehow related to some whackos killing servicemen. They are not. The only things they have in common is their religion and gender. How come you're not making a big deal out of their gender?

the democrats and Khan first made this the issue based on religion, not me. Hasan shouted "Allahu Akbar" as he gunned down 13 US servicemen, you think that has nothing to do with religion?

the war on terror began when 20 muslims rammed aircraft into 3 US buildings in the name of Islam, that is well known history, are you trying to revise that?

where did I say the war on terror was a war on islam? let's see if you put your big boy pants on
You said, "Hasan shouted "Allahu Akbar" as he gunned down 13 US servicemen, you think that has nothing to do with religion?"

That would be you making this war about religion and not about terrorists.

Once again, your rightarded reading comprehension issues get in your way. I didn't say you said there was a problem with your OP. And no, it is not "accurate as can be given info available."

I was thinking ahead of you little boy, I was saying that using CNN accuracy is not a problem with the OP, that is using the left data against them.

how about politifact, you like them asshole?

Meet the Muslim soldier's dad who rebuked Trump

One of 14 Muslim-Americans to die in the line of duty since the Sept. 11, 2001 terrorist attacks, Humayun Khan was posthumously awarded a Bronze Star and Purple Heart.

I am simply using your own data against you, that is all, the fact I won't bet on liberal data is no knock on me

I was thinking ahead of you little boy, I was saying that using CNN accuracy is not a problem with the OP, that is using the left data against them.

One of 14 Muslim-Americans to die in the line of duty since the Sept. 11, 2001 terrorist attacks, Humayun Khan was posthumously awarded a Bronze Star and Purple Heart.

I am simply using your own data against you, that is all, the fact I won't bet on liberal data is no knock on me
LOLOL

You think you're thinking ahead of me -- but then you go off in the complete wrong direction.

And the bet is not even on the data -- it's on your pathetic reading comprehension.

If you had a brain in your head, right there is a yuge clue for ya.

You said, "Hasan shouted "Allahu Akbar" as he gunned down 13 US servicemen, you think that has nothing to do with religion?"

The terrorists, not me, made this about religion, that was loud and clear, just how in the sam fuck could anybody deny that?

really, I didn't see any data, must have missed that, eh liar?

when the premise is as asinine as this one...

I agree, you are asinine, but I want your data and not your conclusions as I know they are sure to be insipid liberal drivel

the data stands all by itself, and that is what drives you people nuts
You've already posted the data. But, rightard -- you got it wrong.

giphy.gif

LOLOL

You think you're thinking ahead of me -- but then you go off in the complete wrong direction.

And the bet is not even on the data -- it's on your pathetic reading comprehension.

don't care about your fucktard games, it is as accurate as can be given the resources available to me. I know what you are doing and it is really stupid. Too funny this is all you have.

The terrorists, not me, made this about religion, that was loud and clear, just how in the sam fuck could anybody deny that?
Who cares what the terrorists make of this?? They're vastly outnumbered and desperate and need to make this a holy war in order to inspire people to join their cause. Morons like you fall for that. Morons like Crazy Donald fall for that. That's why electing Crazy Donald would be crazy as he would actually feed them recruits.

That's why folks who know what they're doing are crystal clear that this is a war on terrorism and not a war on Islam. Sadly for you, you're too blinded by your hatred and bigotry to comprehend that; just as you are too blind to spot the gaping head wound in your OP.

LOLOL

don't care about your fucktard games, it is as accurate as can be given the resources available to me. I know what you are doing and it is really stupid. Too funny this is all you have.
LOLOL

It's cute how you stick to stupid, thinking you accurately portrayed the data.

Forum List

Back