State Rep. Stephanie Kifowit Issues Death Wish on Illinois State Rep. Peter Breen Over Vet Benefits

beautress

Always Faithful
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 28, 2018
Walker County, TX
This is sad. How do women who enjoy themselves while wishing another elected government official's family a death sentence from Legionnaire's Disease?

Story here: IL GOP State Rep Responds to Dem Who Wished Death on His Family

This nation needs to get serious about Politicians issuing death wishes to people with whom they disagree. Are we going to just sit back and let hatemongers take away our orderly system of government, or are we going to enforce slander and verbal death threats laws already on the books?

At the national level, a California United States Representative commanded her goons to harass people in the Executive Branch.

People like this are garnering a lot of anger all over this country. 25 years ago I saw a Russian Central Committee Presidium member physically attack another. I don't want this kind of thing in America. Not even at the state level anywhere here. And I want people who can't avoid speaking in such murderous terms of another disbarred from representing my fellow Americans.

Children should never have to think of legislators as those who wish death on anyone else they are serving with. If children get the idea that nothing will happen to leaders who threaten others and their family with the cruelest kind of a death on account of their opinion, school killings will go unabated.

What say you?

Forum List

Back