State Department finds no 'deliberate mishandling of classified information' related to Clinton

It didn't happen overnight. But you see what happened as the years progressed. They didn't hire millions of them on August 2015. Do you guys have any business acumen whatsoever?

A continuation of a 6 year trend.

OK, so what caused the trend to continue once the rates were reduced to the floor? Obama was not seen as a corporate friendly POTUS and he spent trillions via the QE. Which, btw Trump has not fixed and that could be his undoing in 2020. Would you vote for him or Warren?

Our economic engine caused it to continue, the free market doing its thing. Your desire to give the government credit for the work of the private sector is a bit concerning.

I would vote for neither.

Which is your right. So who is your ideal candidate?

One that wants smaller government and more freedoms. One that will stop deficit spending, or at least try to.
Mark Sanford?

OK, so what caused the trend to continue once the rates were reduced to the floor? Obama was not seen as a corporate friendly POTUS and he spent trillions via the QE. Which, btw Trump has not fixed and that could be his undoing in 2020. Would you vote for him or Warren?

Our economic engine caused it to continue, the free market doing its thing. Your desire to give the government credit for the work of the private sector is a bit concerning.

One that wants smaller government and more freedoms. One that will stop deficit spending, or at least try to.
Mark Sanford?
related to Fred?

Mark Sanford?

Dont know much about him outside of his love of hiking the Appalachian Trail. :113:

funny how the left can't stand an opposing view. i say, too bad.

It didn't happen overnight. But you see what happened as the years progressed. They didn't hire millions of them on August 2015. Do you guys have any business acumen whatsoever?

Give me a name please

Give me a name please
Bob!!! :20:

Mark Sanford?
Maybe!

Mark Sanford?

Dont know much about him outside of his love of hiking the Appalachian Trail. :113:
Smaller government and more freedoms..... he could be your man!

Mark Sanford - Sanford 2020

Are you trying to imply that just him being the "front runner" of the GOP primary was enough to affect black unemployment? Really?

How do you then explain the 7.3 percentage points it had dropped in the previous few years before Trump choose to become a Repub again?
My point was that by 2015 Obama’s presidency was done. I can explain it to you this way since you have zero business acumen. Let’s say you’re overweight. The first 20 pds comes off easily but the next 20 takes real work. Unemployment was so artificially high that by natural progression and by pumping $10trn into the economy and reducing rates to the lowest levels possible, unemployment declined. But wages were stagnant. Trump was seen as a business friendly candidate and many businesses began to hire in case he won because they knew that the qualified pool of employees would dwindle quickly and they would have to pay more for them. It was a gamble. But it paid off for those who were proactive. Faun has zero business acumen, like you. So he doesn’t comprehend that nor did he know what QE was. Do you really believe they I dont know when elections are? Be sensible.

That is a very nice story, too bad the data does not support it. There was no surge in hiring after the Trump announcement. In fact job creation for 2015 was slower after he took over “front runner” status and that continued in 2016, which was 18% slower than 2015...which was 10% slower than 2014.

You make up these things to justify your worship of the man...but they have no basis in reality.
I saw it firsthand. I do this for a living.
LOLOL

Here's the BLS chart for employed blacks in 2014, 2015 & 2016. Trump became the GOP frontrunner in July, 2015. Why don't you show where there was a surge in employed blacks above and beyond the already existing trend....

But you attributed it to him being the front running and you pointed to a specific month where the rate was 9.4%.

Confronted with reality, you can't even show where the growth rate ever exceeded the trend leading up to Trump.

o0ujojz.jpg

emails

"There was no persuasive evidence of systemic, deliberate mishandling of classified information," the report states.

The report is yet another instance of federal investigators clearing Clinton and her aides of deliberately mishandling classified information, which was the focus of attacks on the former secretary of state throughout the 2016 presidential campaign. Clinton was also cleared of wrongdoing by the FBI twice over her private email server during the campaign.

After the FBI closed its investigation of Clinton's email server in 2016, State Department investigators, over the next three years, interviewed dozens of former and current State Department employees and reviewed thousands of pages of documents.

State Department finds no 'deliberate mishandling of classified information' related to Clinton email server - CNNPolitics
----------------------------------------------------

I didn't think so. Now what is tramp going to talk about at his rallies??

^ 'I didn't think so. Now what is tramp going to talk about at his rallies??'

i'm willing to bet it's benghaziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.

My point was that by 2015 Obama’s presidency was done. I can explain it to you this way since you have zero business acumen. Let’s say you’re overweight. The first 20 pds comes off easily but the next 20 takes real work. Unemployment was so artificially high that by natural progression and by pumping $10trn into the economy and reducing rates to the lowest levels possible, unemployment declined. But wages were stagnant. Trump was seen as a business friendly candidate and many businesses began to hire in case he won because they knew that the qualified pool of employees would dwindle quickly and they would have to pay more for them. It was a gamble. But it paid off for those who were proactive. Faun has zero business acumen, like you. So he doesn’t comprehend that nor did he know what QE was. Do you really believe they I dont know when elections are? Be sensible.

That is a very nice story, too bad the data does not support it. There was no surge in hiring after the Trump announcement. In fact job creation for 2015 was slower after he took over “front runner” status and that continued in 2016, which was 18% slower than 2015...which was 10% slower than 2014.

You make up these things to justify your worship of the man...but they have no basis in reality.
LOLOL

Here's the BLS chart for employed blacks in 2014, 2015 & 2016. Trump became the GOP frontrunner in July, 2015. Why don't you show where there was a surge in employed blacks above and beyond the already existing trend....

But you attributed it to him being the front running and you pointed to a specific month where the rate was 9.4%.

Confronted with reality, you can't even show where the growth rate ever exceeded the trend leading up to Trump.
No. That is not remotely what I meant and you know that. Do you honestly believe that I do not know when elections take place? Be real.

LOLOL

No. That is not remotely what I meant and you know that. Do you honestly believe that I do not know when elections take place? Be real.
I can only go by what you say -- and you said Trump "won" when black unemployment was at 9.4%...
To illustrate that when Trump won it was 9.4% and now it is 6%.
... and black unemployment was 9.4% in 2015.

Then you were shown a graph of black employment during that same period while the black ununemploymenrate was at 9.4% and challenged to show were it grew at a faster rate than before.... to which you replied...
When in fact,it didn't happen at all. The rate of growth has not increased since 2014...

And no one suggested millions of blacks were hired in August of 2015. Now you're reduced to arguing absurdum because you can't show where the rate increased either when Trump became the Republican frontrunner, where he became the Republican nominee, where he actually won the election, where he became president, or at any time since.

You can't because the trend has been ongoing for 6 years now.

LOLOL

I can only go by what you say -- and you said Trump "won" when black unemployment was at 9.4%...
To illustrate that when Trump won it was 9.4% and now it is 6%.
... and black unemployment was 9.4% in 2015.

Then you were shown a graph of black employment during that same period while the black ununemploymenrate was at 9.4% and challenged to show were it grew at a faster rate than before.... to which you replied...
When in fact,it didn't happen at all. The rate of growth has not increased since 2014...

And no one suggested millions of blacks were hired in August of 2015. Now you're reduced to arguing absurdum because you can't show where the rate increased either when Trump became the Republican frontrunner, where he became the Republican nominee, where he actually won the election, where he became president, or at any time since.

You can't because the trend has been ongoing for 6 years now.
So you believe that I dont know when elections take place? Yes or no? Answer the question, Fawn. Just take a stand with a one word answer.

LOLOL

But once you corrected when the election was, you still attributed it to his front runner status. You told us that companies hired just on the mere possibility of Trump winning the election.

Why does that not show up in the data?

Forum List

Back