State Department finds no 'deliberate mishandling of classified information' related to Clinton

Liar. You said he "won" the election while the black unemployment rate was 9.4%...
... and that was in 2015.

:dance:
You took it out of context. I said ran and basically won as he was the front runner and BHO was a lame duck. Obviously I know elections take place every four years. But thanks for being a research monkey.

Are you trying to imply that just him being the "front runner" of the GOP primary was enough to affect black unemployment? Really?

How do you then explain the 7.3 percentage points it had dropped in the previous few years before Trump choose to become a Repub again?
My point was that by 2015 Obama’s presidency was done. I can explain it to you this way since you have zero business acumen. Let’s say you’re overweight. The first 20 pds comes off easily but the next 20 takes real work. Unemployment was so artificially high that by natural progression and by pumping $10trn into the economy and reducing rates to the lowest levels possible, unemployment declined. But wages were stagnant. Trump was seen as a business friendly candidate and many businesses began to hire in case he won because they knew that the qualified pool of employees would dwindle quickly and they would have to pay more for them. It was a gamble. But it paid off for those who were proactive. Faun has zero business acumen, like you. So he doesn’t comprehend that nor did he know what QE was. Do you really believe they I dont know when elections are? Be sensible.

That is a very nice story, too bad the data does not support it. There was no surge in hiring after the Trump announcement. In fact job creation for 2015 was slower after he took over “front runner” status and that continued in 2016, which was 18% slower than 2015...which was 10% slower than 2014.

You make up these things to justify your worship of the man...but they have no basis in reality.
I saw it firsthand. I do this for a living.

Another moron that thinks their made up stories trump actual data.
So tell me, at work do you tell your clients to ignore the data and just take your word for it?

As I've stated before. I work with many ex military men and women. Every one of them say the same thing.

That is. If they had done what she did they would all be in Leavenworth.
Hillary is too big to jail. Because if she goes down then her former boss, Leftist Jesus, is in trouble.
And they (media, deep state monkeys) can't allow the big pieces to fall.

Liar. You said he "won" the election while the black unemployment rate was 9.4%...
... and that was in 2015.

:dance:
You took it out of context. I said ran and basically won as he was the front runner and BHO was a lame duck. Obviously I know elections take place every four years. But thanks for being a research monkey.

Are you trying to imply that just him being the "front runner" of the GOP primary was enough to affect black unemployment? Really?

How do you then explain the 7.3 percentage points it had dropped in the previous few years before Trump choose to become a Repub again?
My point was that by 2015 Obama’s presidency was done. I can explain it to you this way since you have zero business acumen. Let’s say you’re overweight. The first 20 pds comes off easily but the next 20 takes real work. Unemployment was so artificially high that by natural progression and by pumping $10trn into the economy and reducing rates to the lowest levels possible, unemployment declined. But wages were stagnant. Trump was seen as a business friendly candidate and many businesses began to hire in case he won because they knew that the qualified pool of employees would dwindle quickly and they would have to pay more for them. It was a gamble. But it paid off for those who were proactive. Faun has zero business acumen, like you. So he doesn’t comprehend that nor did he know what QE was. Do you really believe they I dont know when elections are? Be sensible.

That is a very nice story, too bad the data does not support it. There was no surge in hiring after the Trump announcement. In fact job creation for 2015 was slower after he took over “front runner” status and that continued in 2016, which was 18% slower than 2015...which was 10% slower than 2014.

You make up these things to justify your worship of the man...but they have no basis in reality.
LOLOL

Here's the BLS chart for employed blacks in 2014, 2015 & 2016. Trump became the GOP frontrunner in July, 2015. Why don't you show where there was a surge in employed blacks above and beyond the already existing trend....

LOLOL

Here's the BLS chart for employed blacks in 2014, 2015 & 2016. Trump became the GOP frontrunner in July, 2015. Why don't you show where there was a surge in employed blacks above and beyond the already existing trend....

Hey, he does this for a living...he does not need no facts or data!!!

He could give a short lesson in the law, demonstrating that a lack of intent does not absolve one of responsibility for breaking the law.
Actually, intent has everything to do with it. Which is why Comey was right to not seek charges against Clinton.

U.S. Code § 1924

Whoever, being an officer, employee, contractor, or consultant of the United States, and, by virtue of his office, employment, position, or contract, becomes possessed of documents or materials containing classified information of the United States, knowingly removes such documents or materials without authority and with the intent to retain such documents or materials at an unauthorized location shall be fined under this title or imprisoned for not more than five years, or both.
Getting her own private server and then destroying everything to cover up her crimes definitely indicates intent to break a laws as well as cover them up. She's guilty as sin.
I thought she kept her server in the basement of a pizza parlor?

you’re a moron.
sounds like it moved around. server on wheels.

emails

"There was no persuasive evidence of systemic, deliberate mishandling of classified information," the report states.

The report is yet another instance of federal investigators clearing Clinton and her aides of deliberately mishandling classified information, which was the focus of attacks on the former secretary of state throughout the 2016 presidential campaign. Clinton was also cleared of wrongdoing by the FBI twice over her private email server during the campaign.

After the FBI closed its investigation of Clinton's email server in 2016, State Department investigators, over the next three years, interviewed dozens of former and current State Department employees and reviewed thousands of pages of documents.

State Department finds no 'deliberate mishandling of classified information' related to Clinton email server - CNNPolitics
----------------------------------------------------

I didn't think so. Now what is tramp going to talk about at his rallies??
CNN reports? Forget that. I heard they were pushing ahead on even MORE that was found-we will have to wait for the REAL truth.

emails

"There was no persuasive evidence of systemic, deliberate mishandling of classified information," the report states.

The report is yet another instance of federal investigators clearing Clinton and her aides of deliberately mishandling classified information, which was the focus of attacks on the former secretary of state throughout the 2016 presidential campaign. Clinton was also cleared of wrongdoing by the FBI twice over her private email server during the campaign.

After the FBI closed its investigation of Clinton's email server in 2016, State Department investigators, over the next three years, interviewed dozens of former and current State Department employees and reviewed thousands of pages of documents.

State Department finds no 'deliberate mishandling of classified information' related to Clinton email server - CNNPolitics

This proves Trump's State Dept is also part of the Deep State.....

The only way we can fix this is to re-elect Trump -- he needs more to time to hire the best people...the Deep State doesn't have a chance.....#MAGA

A new investigation is needed. This time Rudy Guiliani should be in charge and pick a group of USMB Trump supporter members for a panel of investigators.
Completely blows out the foundation of Trump's talking points about Hillary. He is so obsessed with two people, President Obama, because he was a much loved, effective President, and Hillary because she blew him away with the 2016 popular vote. Trump will never get over it; his narcissistic personalty will not permit it.
He beat Clinton and Trump is more loved by Obama...

Plus the majority of the black community loves Trump....only bad blacks hate Trump

emails

Totally meaningless report. This CNN using a general source, "THE STATE DEPARTMENT" yet doesn't name who I'm in the state department, claims that all of the mishandling was by accident, and to leftist idiots, that makes it okay. FYI, most major security breeches are accidental. It still doesn't exonerate Hillary.

State Department.

Last I checked, it was the Justice Department that made these determinations.

The State Department is trying to get out in front of the looming DOJ IG report.
Yes, but I find it a losing battle, PR-wise.

The State Department says in their report:

***** In the latest probe, investigators determined Clinton’s conduct represented an increased degree of risk to the State Department. However, they emphasized there was “no persuasive evidence of systemic, deliberate mishandling of classified information.” *****

We see that the language is important. No persuasive evidence of systemic, deliberate mishandling of classified information. This is the State Department covering their own ass. Systemic means that the rank and file did not mishandle classified information, while they say Clinton's conduct represents an increased degree of risk to, you guessed it, The State Department.
well again, the mere fact the server was off government grounds was intentional.

LOLOL

The facts are what happened during his 3-year term. WTF? We have record unemployment lows.

LOLOL

It didn't happen overnight. But you see what happened as the years progressed. They didn't hire millions of them on August 2015. Do you guys have any business acumen whatsoever?

LOLOL

The facts are what happened during his 3-year term. WTF? We have record unemployment lows.

we have the continuation of a trend that started in 2010. There was no shift after the election.

And this does not address the story you tell about increased hiring due to the mere thought of Trump winning. There is no data to support this claim.

LOLOL

It didn't happen overnight. But you see what happened as the years progressed. They didn't hire millions of them on August 2015. Do you guys have any business acumen whatsoever?

A continuation of a 6 year trend.

LOLOL

we have the continuation of a trend that started in 2010. There was no shift after the election.

And this does not address the story you tell about increased hiring due to the mere thought of Trump winning. There is no data to support this claim.

Again its like losing weight. The initial recovery was due to need and lower rates but they could not lower rates any more. There is ample data. Actually if the Democrats win in 2020 you'll see it go the other way and if Sanders or Warren get the nomination and people deem them to be the fave, watch the markets crash.

State Department.

Last I checked, it was the Justice Department that made these determinations.

The State Department is trying to get out in front of the looming DOJ IG report.
Yes, but I find it a losing battle, PR-wise.

The State Department says in their report:

***** In the latest probe, investigators determined Clinton’s conduct represented an increased degree of risk to the State Department. However, they emphasized there was “no persuasive evidence of systemic, deliberate mishandling of classified information.” *****

We see that the language is important. No persuasive evidence of systemic, deliberate mishandling of classified information. This is the State Department covering their own ass. Systemic means that the rank and file did not mishandle classified information, while they say Clinton's conduct represents an increased degree of risk to, you guessed it, The State Department.
well again, the mere fact the server was off government grounds was intentional.
And Hillary had the server off government grounds (under her own control) so that she could circumvent normal security protocol and not have to turn over any emails (government records) that might be an embarrassment to her.

LOLOL

OK, so what caused the trend to continue once the rates were reduced to the floor? Obama was not seen as a corporate friendly POTUS and he spent trillions via the QE. Which, btw Trump has not fixed and that could be his undoing in 2020. Would you vote for him or Warren?

LOLOL

OK, so what caused the trend to continue once the rates were reduced to the floor? Obama was not seen as a corporate friendly POTUS and he spent trillions via the QE. Which, btw Trump has not fixed and that could be his undoing in 2020. Would you vote for him or Warren?

Our economic engine caused it to continue, the free market doing its thing. Your desire to give the government credit for the work of the private sector is a bit concerning.

I would vote for neither.

LOLOL

Our economic engine caused it to continue, the free market doing its thing. Your desire to give the government credit for the work of the private sector is a bit concerning.

Which is your right. So who is your ideal candidate?

LOLOL

Which is your right. So who is your ideal candidate?

One that wants smaller government and more freedoms. One that will stop deficit spending, or at least try to.

Forum List

Back