starting to like Trump

eddiew

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2013
a dem since 2000 I really appreciate a republican calling it like it was about that war mongering pos GWB
calling his brother yeb a wimp also rates high in my book ...finally ,,,one republican can tell the truth about those 2 pos

a dem since 2000 I really appreciate a republican calling it like it was about that war mongering pos GWB
calling his brother yeb a wimp also rates high in my book ...finally ,,,one republican can tell the truth about those 2 pos
You seem upset about clinton signing the Iraq Liberation Act for WMDs.

We won this debate with you losers a long time ago.

So Trump lines up with Obama and Bernie Sanders, and Bill Clinton lines up with GW Bush and all of the other GOP candidates?

lol, okay...

Are you going to vote for Trump?

No, he's going to start a thread saying he likes Trump so he can whine about Bush and the Iraq war
once more sassy you're fos ,,,like the way trump among all you republicans can be honest ..honesty rates highly in my book and he's the first repub to tell it like it was

I'm not a republican, I'm a conservative, there is huge difference. Watch your use of fos while being fos

So Trump lines up with Obama and Bernie Sanders, and Bill Clinton lines up with GW Bush and all of the other GOP candidates?

lol, okay...
let me ask you NY did either of the clintons pin the tail of the iraq war on gwb ,,,,did obama ??

lol, okay...
let me ask you NY did either of the clintons pin the tail of the iraq war on gwb ,,,,did obama ??

one clinton signed off on it

the other openly supported bush

No, he's going to start a thread saying he likes Trump so he can whine about Bush and the Iraq war
once more sassy you're fos ,,,like the way trump among all you republicans can be honest ..honesty rates highly in my book and he's the first repub to tell it like it was

I'm not a republican, I'm a conservative, there is huge difference. Watch your use of fos while being fos
I don't care what you call yourself What I do know is people like you are part of the problems that plague America

I hear that. He almost made poor ole Jebby cry. Bush was completely out of his element. Trump's a tough New York street brawler. Bush is a soft pampered princess. Trump annihilated him.

But that being said, it could be what costs him the nomination. The Neocons (Nazis) still run the Party. And they have a very dark vision for America. They want their Police State and WWIII. He really pissed em off in that Debate. I hope he makes it, but i have my doubts.

I don't care what you call yourself What I do know is people like you are part of the problems that plague America

Right back at ya left loon

Another failed far left post!

See how the far left rewrote history the history of Iraq to start in 2003..

lol, okay...

Yep Clinton bombed Iraq, guess those years you were absent again..

Just like you were anti-war until 2009 right?

Silly far left drone

I hear that. He almost made poor ole Jebby cry. Bush was completely out of his element. Trump's a tough New York street brawler. Bush is a soft pampered princess. Trump annihilated him.

But that being said, it could be what costs him the nomination. The Neocons (Nazis) still run the Party. And they have a very dark vision for America. They want their Police State and WWIII. He really pissed em off in that Debate. I hope he makes it, but i have my doubts.
Agreed. Little Jebby is still in the race only because the wealthy establishment continues to fund him. It is most disgusting that this empty suit continues running. Nothing more clearly exposes the R establishment for the fools they are, then their continued support for a fool. Now he has is Mommy and big brother trying to save his worthless ass.

The Neocons and Neolibs, warmongering fools all, demand the parties nominate their favorites and I fear they will get what they demand.

Last edited:

Agreed. Little Jebby is still in the race only because the wealthy establishment continues to fund him. It is most disgusting that this empty suit continues running. Nothing more clearly exposes the R establishment for the fools they are, then their continued support for a fool. Now he has is Mommy and big brother trying to save his worthless ass.

The Neocons and Neolibs, warmongering fools all, demand the parties nominate their favorites and I fear they what they demand.

rumor has it he knows

everyone knows

he can not win

he is there to take the bullet

to expose trump

Forum List

Back