Stop Calling What Peyton Manning Allegedly Did Was Sexual Assault

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
He was naked getting examined by a female physician.

Her story: He purposely put his penis on her head for less than a few seconds.

His story: In a childish move to moon his teammate he accidentally hit the physician with his penis for a few seconds.

Both would be unacceptable, but sexual assault? Come now. Sexual harassment absolutely, but she signed a gag order for a reason. If Manning didn't mention it in his book, then it wouldn't have come to the surface. The guy has be great humble role-model throughout his career. He has done so much for charity, kids and our military that if he did his act as a kid he has atoned for it 1000 fold.

His story: In a childish move to moon his teammate he accidentally hit the physician with his penis for a few seconds.

Both would be unacceptable, but sexual assault? Come now. Sexual harassment absolutely, but she signed a gag order for a reason. If Manning didn't mention it in his book, then it wouldn't have come to the surface. The guy has be great humble role-model throughout his career. He has done so much for charity, kids and our military that if he did his act as a kid he has atoned for it 1000 fold.
manning and the trainer both broke the gag order

gawd I'm hating these sports channels in this day and age. they have to FIND something to talk about. NOW if this had been a "black guy quarterback" you THINK we'd be seeing all this crap?

1 - Let's not make the mistake of writing it off as an "accident." What Manning did was deliberate; his subsequent behavior leaves no room for doubt.

2 - Yes, it is sexual assault. Just because it's severity does not reach the level of the most violent rape does not mean that it is not sexual assault. Deliberate, unwanted contact involving the genitals. This can be called other than sexual assault.

If a woman is rubbing down a man in a locker room she should expect nature to take it's course, unless she's been completely brainwashed into believing a guy is going to be able to pretend it's no big deal. I would have zero sympathy for her on a jury.

she should HAVE NEVER had that job to being with. the thing with WOMEN is they claim how they can do any job of a MAN. and then they turn and pull crap like this.

she needs to get a life

Needless to say, Peyton Manning and his family are well loved in this area. I believe the story on local news was that this female trainer either resigned or was terminated after all was said and done. Currently there are some ("Jane Doe") females suing UT for failure to protect female students - UT is no different than any other university - frat parties are likely to always be frat parties: if you don't want to risk "sexual assaults" don't participate by going to the damned parties. If you don't want to be "sexually assaulted" then don't hang with the jocks and put yourself in the position. Don't ever leave your drink unattended in a bar - in fact, don't even take your eyes or your hand off the drink. A lot of inner city colleges/universities are not exactly located in prime real estate areas so there are always risks from, say, less gentlemanly residents.

In another current situation a UT, a female student KNOWINGLY let her registered sex offender boyfriend live with her in student housing.

I think maybe people should take on a little personal responsibility for their safety.

It is not about him sexually assaulting someone that was trying to help him at that point;

It is after the incident, he lied numerous times, got multiple peoples lives destroyed (including his team mate getting kicked out of the school), and then writing a book again full of lies, and destroy even more, and now will pay for all this...

What a disgusting piece of shit human being

God bless the broncos and save it from another disgusting quarterback who cant even pass a ball...

gawd I'm hating these sports channels in this day and age. they have to FIND something to talk about. NOW if this had been a "black guy quarterback" you THINK we'd be seeing all this crap?
race has fuckall to do with this you fucking racist twit

If a woman is rubbing down a man in a locker room she should expect nature to take it's course, unless she's been completely brainwashed into believing a guy is going to be able to pretend it's no big deal. I would have zero sympathy for her on a jury.
what on earth do you think happened?

Absolutely. The gotya game on sport athletes doesn't stop at color lines!

what on earth do you think happened?
Sounds like a forward pass looking for a wide receiver.

Absolutely. The gotya game on sport athletes doesn't stop at color lines!

it horrible and becoming downright dangerous and is Racist in my book. all this whitey hating right on national television. get a load of this Crank, and the guy is whiter than freaking Casper the ghost spewing it. video at the site
snip:
ESPN Crank: Peyton Manning Nothing More than a “Hallowed White Icon” (VIDEO)

Feb 16th, 2016 2:04 pm

There was a time when it was understood that sports was off limits for politics.
Not any more. ESPN frequently includes guests and hosts who promote filthy racist memes or far left talking points.

On Monday far left Boston Globe(?) reporter Bob Ryan was asked to discuss the story regarding Peyton Manning’s alleged sexual “assault” (he reportedly flashed a woman) twenty years ago.

all of it here:
ESPN Crank: Peyton Manning Nothing More than a "Hallowed White Icon" (VIDEO) - The Gateway Pundit

Forum List

Back