Start with Banning the Quran and Islam

Maybe in your book. Would that book be the "holy koran?"
BTW, I agree that book burnings, suppression of human expression, and oppression of human rights are all wrong-headed.
That said, few ideologies oppress more people than that of your "holy koran."

zionism is an ideology that, had israeli the numbers, would rival that of the most oppressive societies ever, albeit on a smaller scale and tweaked for modern times.

how about a little perspective. the shas political party comprises about 11% of the israeli population.

Got link?

List of political parties in Israel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I have corrected all of them at least once, now you tell me haw many times you have corrected Roudy, irosie, MJB and any of the other zionists.
As for your pretending to be unbiased I would submit that even in this post you attempt to do this by suggesting that the only reason that you did not engage and castigate the Zionist posters was because you just got here, If anyone else has questions about this question I invite them to visit Rep count 60 or under GTFIH threat in the rubber room.
Lastly I prefer Patrick.

Who cares what you prefer, Jackass?

Truely a polite and courteous answer !!! To think you are one of the group that refers to Muslims as animals. Be careful Say-it your true colors are shining through.

Maybe in your book. Would that book be the "holy koran?"
BTW, I agree that book burnings, suppression of human expression, and oppression of human rights are all wrong-headed.
That said, few ideologies oppress more people than that of your "holy koran."

it is not my holy koran. i call it that out of respect for people of the islamic faith. i myself am a faithless roman catholic.

Isn't that an oxymoron? How can a professed Roman Catholic be faithless?

you wouldn't understand. my sagart understands.

given the tone of your other recent posts, it doesn't occur to me that your question might be serious.

so to answer your question...

some of us do not dwell on questions without answers, thus avoiding the confusion and hand wringing of agnostics, the zealousness and chest beating of the faithful, and the cynicism and hopeless pall of the athiests.

and my sagart does understand.

what i do believe is that in the 1950s, an elderly irishman was drinking in a dublin pub and on his way home sighted a leperchaun in a wooded area near where he lived. the news spread like wildfire. soon, the irish government, having no helicopters in the irish defense forces, sought the help of the british government in the form of a loan of two helicopters, so that they might do an aerial search.

the british government lent them the helicopters for that purpose.

no leperchaun was sighted after days of searching.

some people think the leperchaun didn't exist. others thought the noise of the helicopters scared him into hiding.

i think it is an odd fact and a nice story.

it is not my holy koran. i call it that out of respect for people of the islamic faith. i myself am a faithless roman catholic.

given the tone of your other recent posts, it doesn't occur to me that your question might be serious.

some of us do not dwell on questions without answers, thus avoiding the confusion and hand wringing of agnostics, the zealousness and chest beating of the faithful, and the cynicism and hopeless pall of the athiests.

what i do believe is that in the 1950s, an elderly irishman was drinking in a dublin pub and on his way home sighted a leperchaun in a wooded area near where he lived. the news spread like wildfire. soon, the irish government, having no helicopters in the irish defense forces, sought the help of the british government in the form of a loan of two helicopters, so that they might do an aerial search.

some people think the leperchaun didn't exist. others thought the noise of the helicopters scared him into hiding.

Reminds me of the time I ate a dead frog.

Not '11%' - it's 11 seats out of 120 in the Knesset. Which is a bit less than 10% of the electorate.......

And you always clearly write just as I did. I already addressed what I wrote. And ask the Jews how they were treated under Christian Europe. Khutbaat Jamaat isn't about global politics. It specifically about Muslims and how they should make their selves more religious and other things. It's just like any other preachers. I know Saudi Arabia isn't right in what they do. The country is majority Muslim though. I don't agree with what they do in some cases.
Perhaps BecauseIKnow will be soon claiming that it is the Zionists who are the ones preaching in the Muslim mosques.
http://thehayride.com/2011/12/scien...nt-of-american-mosques-promote-violent-jihad/

Meanwhile, I certainly hope he is happy that these terrorists have been extradited to the U.S. Good thing that these guys weren't actually able to follow through with their plans of setting up terrorist camps here since BecauseIknow's contemporaries might have eagerly joined up. We already have Muslim terrorist training camps in America so we certainly didn't need any others.
Extradited terror suspects appear in U.S. courts - CBS News

the saddest and scariest part about your first link is that fools like you actually believe it, and a little ignorance and stupidity go a long ways...just ask the people who worship at the gurdwara in oak creek, wisconsin.
And the really saddest and scariest part of all this is that you actually are abetting these Muslim terrorists by overlooking what they have done and are still planning to do in the U.S. Maybe you should have gone to the mosque that Maj. Hasan went to so that you could have figured what was said there that set him off.

Not '11%' - it's 11 seats out of 120 in the Knesset. Which is a bit less than 10% of the electorate.......

yes, i made a mistake. i apologise.

still, it was a minor mistake, and there are, i believe, several aparties aligned with the shas and have the same attitude towards arabs.

Last edited:
Asking for a source is not accusing someone of lying.

If I think you're lying about something, sealie - I will begin by saying "I think you're lying".

Ya gotta stop sprinkling Angel Dust into your Jack Daniel's.

zionism is an ideology that, had israeli the numbers, would rival that of the most oppressive societies ever, albeit on a smaller scale and tweaked for modern times.

how about a little perspective. the shas political party comprises about 11% of the israeli population.

Got link?

List of political parties in Israel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

11%?
According to your source, Shas has 11 of 120 seats (about 9%) in the Knesset, and rarely do those who vote for a party agree with their entire platform.
Instead of being silly, consider that 1/10th of 1% of Israel's Jews are radical (that usually means they are a bit more observant of the Sabbath and Kashrut than the gen pop, but that's another matter). That translates into 5000 rabid guardians of the Sabbath.
Now figure the same % of the Mideast's Arabs are of the "Arab Street" variety. That's 350,000 foam-at-the-mouth loons who would eagerly separate your head from the rest of you.
Your attempts to equivocate are as lame as they are mendacious.

Who cares what you prefer, Jackass?

Truely a polite and courteous answer !!! To think you are one of the group that refers to Muslims as animals. Be careful Say-it your true colors are shining through.

You get what you give, Princess, and I do not refer to Muslims as animals.
As always you must lie to fully express your hate because the truth just doesn't do it.
Of course, you would repost something of mine which supports your claim but it just doesn't exist. :D

Yeah, nice foam but let's cut to the chase.
Is it your religion in which you have no faith or God?

Ban Incitement to Hate, Violence & Intolerance in America? Start with Banning the Quran and Islam!
Dearborn Muslims have come out in support for criminalizing hate speech and incitement to violence, which is already there is our legal system. The civilized peace-loving Americans join voices with the Dearborn Muslims and demand that the US justice department takes the criminalization of hate speech in our legal system seriously, and start with banning the Quran, Islamic prayers and Islam in its entirely, because nothing can be more odious hate speech and exhortation to racism and violence than Islam.

Anti-Jewish Hatred in the Quran

The anti- Jewish verses recited by Muslims in daily prayers is only the tip of the iceberg in terms of the sheer amount of hatred, bigotry and racism in Islam's sacred scriptures that is directed not only at the Jews but at Christians and other non-Muslims. Jews are not only compared to donkeys but also to apes and swine.

From politicalislam.com, the sacred Islamic texts, the Quran, Hadith and Sunnah, devote 9.3% of its content to spread hatred, bigotry and even violence and genocide of the Jews, while Hitler’s proverbial Mein Kampf devote only 7%. The Medinan part of the Quran is worse in inciting hatred and violence against the Jews than Mein Kampf. Here is a small sample of Allah’s divine sanction to hatred of the Jews (For more, see http://www.islamreform.net/new-page-16.htm):
1.“Wretchedness and baseness were stamped on the Jews and they were visited with wrath from Allah.” [Quran 2.61]
2.“Jews are the greediest of all humankind. They'd like to live 4,000 years. But they are going to hell.” [Quran 2:96]
3.“For the wrongdoing Jews, Allah has prepared a painful doom.” [Quran 4:160]
4.“God has cursed the Jews, transforming them into apes and swine and those who serve the devil.” [Quran 5.60]

Christians are also hated by Islamic God, Who demands their subjugation or murder. For example, Quran 9:29:

“Fight those who do not believe in Allah, nor in the latter day, nor do they prohibit what Allah and His Apostle have prohibited, nor follow the religion of truth, out of those who have been given the Book, until they pay the tax in acknowledgment of superiority and they are in a state of subjection.”

Quran 9:29 is pure hate speech and incitement to violence. The Quran has given the Christians and Jews, the so-called ‘Peoples of the Book’ of Islam, the choice to submit to the superiority of Islam and pay the Jiza tax or be attacked, mass-murdered and enslaved. But its incitement of hatred and violence against the polytheists/idolaters (Hindus, Buddhists etc.) is even worse. For example, Quran 9:5:

“Then, when the sacred months have passed, slay the idolaters wherever ye find them, and take them (captive), and besiege them, and prepare for them each ambush. But if they repent and establish worship and pay the poor-due, then leave their way free. Lo! Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.”

There are numerous such verses in the Quran, calling for attack, enslavement, murder, and even genocide of the non-Muslims in an open-ended manner until all peoples of the world become Muslim. Nothing can be greater hate speech and incitement to violence than such divine teachings. If there is one book in the world that deserves ban because of hateful and violence-inciting content, it must be the Quran. If the American legal measures against hate speech are to be applied resolutely, it must start with banning the Quran and arresting Muslims, who utter those verses, and shutting down all mosques.

Islam the most anti-women creed in the world

Islam is a worst anti-women creed that preaches women to be inferior to men, having lower intelligence and inheritance rights, are compared to dogs and donkeys, to be subjugated to polygamy with no right to divorce their husbands, could be unconditionally beaten by husbands (4:34), and are compared to fields to be ploughed by men any time and any way they want (2:22). There are some 151 verses in the Quran dealing with women and 102 or 67% of those are demeaning to them. While in the Hadiths, 93% of the texts dealing with women are demeaning to them.

Racism and Slavery is Islam

Racism is one of the most odious attitudes practiced by the human speech. And Islam is also an extremely racist divine creed, instances of which have been cited above. So is its sanction of slavery, which is intricately linked with racism. Here’s an instance of sacred Islamic text, inspiring racism and consequent slavery (Ishaq, p. 243):

"I heard the Apostle say: 'Whoever wants to see Satan should look at Nabtal!' He was a black man with long flowing hair, inflamed eyes, and dark ruddy cheeks... Allah sent down concerning him: 'To those who annoy the Prophet there is a painful doom." [9:61] "Gabriel came to Muhammad and said, 'If a black man comes to you his heart is more gross than a donkey's.'"

Some 120 million blacks perished in the Islamic slavery holocaust. 75% of blacks died on the way to market and those black men who survived were castrated "based on the assumption that the blacks had an ungovernable sexual appetite. (for more on racism and slavery of Islam
This kind of shit makes every American look bad.

You don't have a fucking clue what this country is about!

Have you ever heard the term, "freedom of religion"?

Go live in Weimar, Germany, if you wanna pull this shit!

Ban Incitement to Hate, Violence & Intolerance in America? Start with Banning the Quran and Islam!
Dearborn Muslims have come out in support for criminalizing hate speech and incitement to violence, which is already there is our legal system. The civilized peace-loving Americans join voices with the Dearborn Muslims and demand that the US justice department takes the criminalization of hate speech in our legal system seriously, and start with banning the Quran, Islamic prayers and Islam in its entirely, because nothing can be more odious hate speech and exhortation to racism and violence than Islam.

The anti- Jewish verses recited by Muslims in daily prayers is only the tip of the iceberg in terms of the sheer amount of hatred, bigotry and racism in Islam's sacred scriptures that is directed not only at the Jews but at Christians and other non-Muslims. Jews are not only compared to donkeys but also to apes and swine.

From politicalislam.com, the sacred Islamic texts, the Quran, Hadith and Sunnah, devote 9.3% of its content to spread hatred, bigotry and even violence and genocide of the Jews, while Hitler’s proverbial Mein Kampf devote only 7%. The Medinan part of the Quran is worse in inciting hatred and violence against the Jews than Mein Kampf. Here is a small sample of Allah’s divine sanction to hatred of the Jews (For more, see http://www.islamreform.net/new-page-16.htm):
1.“Wretchedness and baseness were stamped on the Jews and they were visited with wrath from Allah.” [Quran 2.61]
2.“Jews are the greediest of all humankind. They'd like to live 4,000 years. But they are going to hell.” [Quran 2:96]
4.“God has cursed the Jews, transforming them into apes and swine and those who serve the devil.” [Quran 5.60]

Christians are also hated by Islamic God, Who demands their subjugation or murder. For example, Quran 9:29:

“Fight those who do not believe in Allah, nor in the latter day, nor do they prohibit what Allah and His Apostle have prohibited, nor follow the religion of truth, out of those who have been given the Book, until they pay the tax in acknowledgment of superiority and they are in a state of subjection.”

Quran 9:29 is pure hate speech and incitement to violence. The Quran has given the Christians and Jews, the so-called ‘Peoples of the Book’ of Islam, the choice to submit to the superiority of Islam and pay the Jiza tax or be attacked, mass-murdered and enslaved. But its incitement of hatred and violence against the polytheists/idolaters (Hindus, Buddhists etc.) is even worse. For example, Quran 9:5:

“Then, when the sacred months have passed, slay the idolaters wherever ye find them, and take them (captive), and besiege them, and prepare for them each ambush. But if they repent and establish worship and pay the poor-due, then leave their way free. Lo! Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.”

There are numerous such verses in the Quran, calling for attack, enslavement, murder, and even genocide of the non-Muslims in an open-ended manner until all peoples of the world become Muslim. Nothing can be greater hate speech and incitement to violence than such divine teachings. If there is one book in the world that deserves ban because of hateful and violence-inciting content, it must be the Quran. If the American legal measures against hate speech are to be applied resolutely, it must start with banning the Quran and arresting Muslims, who utter those verses, and shutting down all mosques.

Islam is a worst anti-women creed that preaches women to be inferior to men, having lower intelligence and inheritance rights, are compared to dogs and donkeys, to be subjugated to polygamy with no right to divorce their husbands, could be unconditionally beaten by husbands (4:34), and are compared to fields to be ploughed by men any time and any way they want (2:22). There are some 151 verses in the Quran dealing with women and 102 or 67% of those are demeaning to them. While in the Hadiths, 93% of the texts dealing with women are demeaning to them.

Racism is one of the most odious attitudes practiced by the human speech. And Islam is also an extremely racist divine creed, instances of which have been cited above. So is its sanction of slavery, which is intricately linked with racism. Here’s an instance of sacred Islamic text, inspiring racism and consequent slavery (Ishaq, p. 243):

"I heard the Apostle say: 'Whoever wants to see Satan should look at Nabtal!' He was a black man with long flowing hair, inflamed eyes, and dark ruddy cheeks... Allah sent down concerning him: 'To those who annoy the Prophet there is a painful doom." [9:61] "Gabriel came to Muhammad and said, 'If a black man comes to you his heart is more gross than a donkey's.'"

Some 120 million blacks perished in the Islamic slavery holocaust. 75% of blacks died on the way to market and those black men who survived were castrated "based on the assumption that the blacks had an ungovernable sexual appetite. (for more on racism and slavery of Islam

We in America do not have nor do we want the legal mechanism to ban a religion and so Islam will survive here longer than infidels and their religions survive in the "tolerant" Muslim World.
Does freedom of religion justify the acts described in that screed?
That you blithely step over the broken bodies and lives of those crushed by Islamic culture says as much about you as it does them, Princess.

Why stop at just religion?

I'm not especially fond of people who join fraternal organizations, either.

Yeah, nice foam but let's cut to the chase.
Is it your religion in which you have no faith or God?

lol...i don't think about it and i don't worry about it.

Telling the truth about what a religion espouses is anti American?

11%?
According to your source, Shas has 11 of 120 seats (about 9%) in the Knesset, and rarely do those who vote for a party agree with their entire platform.
Instead of being silly, consider that 1/10th of 1% of Israel's Jews are radical (that usually means they are a bit more observant of the Sabbath and Kashrut than the gen pop, but that's another matter). That translates into 5000 rabid guardians of the Sabbath.
Now figure the same % of the Mideast's Arabs are of the "Arab Street" variety. That's 350,000 foam-at-the-mouth loons who would eagerly separate your head from the rest of you.
Your attempts to equivocate are as lame as they are mendacious.

i am not the one wanting to ban religions. you are.

are you fkn kidding me mate? how about you READ everything above, how about u READ the quran! its teaches everyone of those horrible things, and even more worse things....muhamad was a pedophile, rapist and mass murderer, is that the kind of guy a god would choose to be a profit? i dont think so unless your praying to the devil or some shit. and if there wasnt a god, should ANYONE really be following his racist, hatred, genocide and rapist way of life? i dont think so, how about u open your eyes and look at the new nazi's for what they are, parasites that are flooding the progressive countrys in the world, attacking them when they get there, and spreading there word of hate untill everyone is as backwards as them, ITS WRITTEN IN THE QURAN! almost everything bad thing that anyone has said about islam is true, deal with it and stay the fuck in your own country and blow your own shit up.....freedom of speach does not protect what the quran teaches, look it up moron

Forum List

Back