Start with Banning the Quran and Islam

This blog is hallucinatory!

People are arguing over information received by verbal and written sources, not personal experience. All such information is believed BY CHOICE! If one wishes to believe in the Koran or the Book of Mormon or the I Ching or whatever, that is a personal choice. To be intellectually honest, however, every such believer is obliged to admit it is a CHOICE!

If God exists and if the scripture we choose to believe in is really true, it will be proved eventually. Arguing about it is rather silly. Fighting about it is insane. Trying to impose religious faith on others is absolutely absurd, sick and inhuman.

If God is God, God does not need anyone doing anything to prove that God exists. If God has a temporal will concerning earth (which would be somewhat rediculous for the Author of All), God can work it out without the help of pitiful little creatures, don't you think?

Last edited:
Millions of Muslims are running around like Neanderthals murdering innocent people all over the globe, while waving the Koran, screaming Allah Akbar, informing the world that Muhammad told them to do it....will obviously make non-Muslims wonder what kind of filth is it in the Koran that causes its followers to kill like REMORSELESS ANIMALS without conscience or respect for life, including their own.

f-5.jpg

Millions of Muslims are running around like Neanderthals murdering innocent people all over the globe, while waving the Koran, screaming Allah Akbar, informing the world that Muhammad told them to do it....will obviously make non-Muslims wonder what kind of filth is it in the Koran that causes its followers to kill like REMORSELESS ANIMALS without conscience or respect for life, including their own.

What do you have against Neanderthals?

that's CANAANITES ----habibi Jews ----were Canaanites-------they did engage in local wars-----but there is no history of "TERRORISM" Terrorism is a meccan thing----like sneaking into housed in order to slit the throat of an infant------or attacking a village just because it refuses your religion----killing the men---raping the women, and enslaving the kids-------it has been going on since al nabi advocated the idea 1400 years ago remember SUDAN????? the khartoum pigs still hold christian kids as slaves in honor of al nabi

that's CANAANITES ----habibi Jews ----were Canaanites-------they did engage in local wars-----but there is no history of "TERRORISM" Terrorism is a meccan thing----like sneaking into housed in order to slit the throat of an infant------or attacking a village just because it refuses your religion----killing the men---raping the women, and enslaving the kids-------it has been going on since al nabi advocated the idea 1400 years ago remember SUDAN????? the khartoum pigs still hold christian kids as slaves in honor of al nabi

You're total bullshit. According to your Old Testament you guys believe Moses killed children and executed women. Muslims were the only ones who allowed Christians and Jews freedom at the time after wars. Please show us where Christian or Jewish empires allowed that at the time. Muslims didn't do what you claim. Again show is which Christians allowed what the Muslims allowed of other people.

Because Muslims are just about the most OPPRESSIVE PEOPLE ON EARTH for tolerance ------ancient Israel beats EVERY MUSLIM SOCIETY in history-----as do HINDU SOCIETIES and BUDDHIST SOCIETIES you seem to forget that I have relatives born in shariah shit holes That which went on in SUDAN----enslavement of christian children, rape of women etc etc is TYPICAL OF ISLAMIC SOCIETIES----more or less----varying somewhat over time------

btw----moses never executed a woman that which you learn about the bible in the KHUTBAH JUMAAT is ----really silly Moses certainly never RAPED a woman either Do not talk about books you never read

Because Muslims are just about the most OPPRESSIVE PEOPLE ON EARTH for tolerance ------ancient Israel beats EVERY MUSLIM SOCIETY in history-----as do HINDU SOCIETIES and BUDDHIST SOCIETIES you seem to forget that I have relatives born in shariah shit holes That which went on in SUDAN----enslavement of christian children, rape of women etc etc is TYPICAL OF ISLAMIC SOCIETIES----more or less----varying somewhat over time------

btw----moses never executed a woman that which you learn about the bible in the KHUTBAH JUMAAT is ----really silly Moses certainly never RAPED a woman either Do not talk about books you never read

That's the bible that says exactly that in the Old Testament. And no Jews weren't any more tolerant than Christians at the time. They were persecuting Christians after Jesus.

wrong again "because" but I do understand from whence came your misinformation. Now tell me about the gross massacres of TENS OF THOUANDS OF CHRISTIANS inflicted upon christians by jews-------take your time.

arresting St Paul is not a GENOCIDE In fact jews never came close to even a massacre of christians let alone a GENOCIDE. Jews were never in a position to massacre christians-----you should learn some history. The early persecutions of christians were carried out by ROMANS and later by MUSLIMS Muslims are still comitting genocides upon christians in the TENS OF MILLIONS

your turn "because" tell me about that genocide of christians by jews that you got from the IMAM when and where? you need not be exact in your answer-----APPROXIMATELY WHEN AND WHERE?

How is talking about the Talmud going to alter the hideous 'interpretations' of Islamic writings in which SOME Muslims engage?

Slandering Judaism isn't going to correct the errors of SOME Islamic interpretation.

You know your concern over the way in which various interpretations of the Islamic Writings/Quran which some Muslims engage in would be a lot more believable if you would have jumped on the Jewish Posters for their interpretations of the Quran at some time during this thread. Instead you have to show your innate bias and wait until the Talmud is mentioned. You are not the unbiased person that you pretend to be, now go ahead and neg rep me as you usually do.

wrong again "because" but I do understand from whence came your misinformation. Now tell me about the gross massacres of TENS OF THOUANDS OF CHRISTIANS inflicted upon christians by jews-------take your time.

arresting St Paul is not a GENOCIDE In fact jews never came close to even a massacre of christians let alone a GENOCIDE. Jews were never in a position to massacre christians-----you should learn some history. The early persecutions of christians were carried out by ROMANS and later by MUSLIMS Muslims are still comitting genocides upon christians in the TENS OF MILLIONS

your turn "because" tell me about that genocide of christians by jews that you got from the IMAM when and where? you need not be exact in your answer-----APPROXIMATELY WHEN AND WHERE?

I never said Massacre. But they were agaisnt Jesus and his followers because they said some went against Torah teachings, etc..etc...I don't see why you keep using Christians even though they killed jews all over history and once in history held Jews responsible for killing Jesus. You people aren't no friends.

Muslims allowed Christians and Jews to live and worship. Romans didn't allow it. Please show me where these Christians treated you so nicely. At the time letting people worship was a big thing. Most nations and empires didn't allow that

Patrick----your post does not really make sense what point do you imagine you made? It is a fact that KORANIC SCHOLARS ---those who MAKE SHARIAH LAW ----have legalized a remarkable amount of killing and those interpretations have galvanized acts of terrorism, massacres and genocides It is also a fact----that the same is not true of the jewish religions law or the INTERPRETATIONS of jewish scriptural writings----whether the bible or the talmud or------any other writings Just facts of history. -----and the present time. There are LOTS OF TERRORIST actions ongoing at this time as ACTS OF ISLAMIC PIETY and fully advocated by MUSLIM RELIGIOUS LEADERS The 1993 bombing of the WORLD TRADE CENTER was orchestrated by one of the LEADING KORANIC SCHOLARS OF THE GREATEST INSTITTUTE OF KORANIC LEARNING IN THE WORLD ----to wit AL AZHAR That "scholar" is so important that MORSI , the new president of Egypt has sworn to force the USA to release that man from jail -------HE IS AN ISLAMIC HERO

Ideologies have been "controlled" in the USA when they were considered inimical Sometimes OUT RIGHT BANNED I do believe that it MIGHT HAPPEN----if acts of terrorism in the USA are traced to mosque teachings----that we will see closures of mosques and brakes on what is taught in them

I predict that sooner or later the practice of Islam will be banned. And don't quote the 1st amendment on me as Islam is definitly not a religion.

islam is a religion.

you wouldn't know the first amendment if you took an oath to defend it from all enemies, foreign and domestic.
In my book Islam is an evil cult created by depraved lunatics.

Just because your book is filled with ignorance, hate, and stupidity doesn’t mean its contents are true.

Ideologies have been "controlled" in the USA when they were considered inimical Sometimes OUT RIGHT BANNED I do believe that it MIGHT HAPPEN----if acts of terrorism in the USA are traced to mosque teachings----that we will see closures of mosques and brakes on what is taught in them

Wow. No we aren't because we aren't controlled by Zionist maniacs

I never said Massacre. But they were agaisnt Jesus and his followers because they said some went against Torah teachings, etc..etc...I don't see why you keep using Christians even though they killed jews all over history and once in history held Jews responsible for killing Jesus. You people aren't no friends.

Muslims allowed Christians and Jews to live and worship. Romans didn't allow it. Please show me where these Christians treated you so nicely. At the time letting people worship was a big thing. Most nations and empires didn't allow that

Because, habibi You clearly wrote "JEWS PERSECUTED CHRISTIANS" ---now you come up with the idea that jesus had oppostion from some jews during his lifetime OH!!! is that what you meant? I know of no jewish leader against whom NO ONE WAS OPPOSED That is not "persecution of christians"

As to "allowing people to worship: There are actually very few times and places in history where people were not allowed to "worship" Jews practiced judaism in christian europe thru most of the history------jewish practice is far more restricted under the filth and stink of shariah than it was in europe In fact christianity is barred too. In the cesspool birthplace of al nabi----a christian cannot even sit on a park bench and read the bible In the stinking shariah cesspool in which my husband war born------jews pray in a whisper because under the STINK of shariah-----their prayers cannot be "overheard" by a muslim You should learn something about shariah and stop believing that Khutbah Jumaat crap, Are there churches in saudi arabia? almost 20% of the people living in that shariah shit hole are NOT MUSLIMS Did you know that when the saudis bring jewish doctors and professors in various fields ----to that shit hole-----they have them promise not to utter a hebrew prayer on saudi soil--------you guys are the joke of the planet

Because, habibi You clearly wrote "JEWS PERSECUTED CHRISTIANS" ---now you come up with the idea that jesus had oppostion from some jews during his lifetime OH!!! is that what you meant? I know of no jewish leader against whom NO ONE WAS OPPOSED That is not "persecution of christians"

As to "allowing people to worship: There are actually very few times and places in history where people were not allowed to "worship" Jews practiced judaism in christian europe thru most of the history------jewish practice is far more restricted under the filth and stink of shariah than it was in europe In fact christianity is barred too. In the cesspool birthplace of al nabi----a christian cannot even sit on a park bench and read the bible In the stinking shariah cesspool in which my husband war born------jews pray in a whisper because under the STINK of shariah-----their prayers cannot be "overheard" by a muslim You should learn something about shariah and stop believing that Khutbah Jumaat crap, Are there churches in saudi arabia? almost 20% of the people living in that shariah shit hole are NOT MUSLIMS Did you know that when the saudis bring jewish doctors and professors in various fields ----to that shit hole-----they have them promise not to utter a hebrew prayer on saudi soil--------you guys are the joke of the planet

And you always clearly write just as I did. I already addressed what I wrote. And ask the Jews how they were treated under Christian Europe. Khutbaat Jamaat isn't about global politics. It specifically about Muslims and how they should make their selves more religious and other things. It's just like any other preachers. I know Saudi Arabia isn't right in what they do. The country is majority Muslim though. I don't agree with what they do in some cases.

Because I have been in mosques and heard the KHUTBAH JUMAATS in fact they constitute your "education" about christianity and judaism------idiotic though it is The first Khutbah jumaat I heard was DEVOTED TO GOOD FRIDAY (the friday before easter----the day upon which Jesus was crucified) The Imam virtually FARTED OUT that ""the BIBLE WAS WRITTEN BY PERVERSE LIARS-----THE ENEMEEEEEES OF ISLAAAAAAM"" it was sickening ------also-----when one lives amongst muslims----it is not hard to know what is going on in that KHUTBAH JUMAAT-----silly stuff-----like historic revisionism "islam was the first religion that allowed the freeing of slaves" or "islam invented charity" ----that silly stuff virtually spills out of muslims --friday evening and saturdays Arabia is not the only shariah shit hole that puts bars on other religions----in fact they all do-----more or less------while congratulating each other on "ISLAMIC TOLERANCE"

Because I have been in mosques and heard the KHUTBAH JUMAATS in fact they constitute your "education" about christianity and judaism------idiotic though it is The first Khutbah jumaat I heard was DEVOTED TO GOOD FRIDAY (the friday before easter----the day upon which Jesus was crucified) The Imam virtually FARTED OUT that ""the BIBLE WAS WRITTEN BY PERVERSE LIARS-----THE ENEMEEEEEES OF ISLAAAAAAM"" it was sickening ------also-----when one lives amongst muslims----it is not hard to know what is going on in that KHUTBAH JUMAAT-----silly stuff-----like historic revisionism "islam was the first religion that allowed the freeing of slaves" or "islam invented charity" ----that silly stuff virtually spills out of muslims --friday evening and saturdays Arabia is not the only shariah shit hole that puts bars on other religions----in fact they all do-----more or less------while congratulating each other on "ISLAMIC TOLERANCE"

Irosie there are probably millions of different Imams. And no I don't have care what the bible or Torah says. If I wanted to learn I would buy those books. And you haven't been to any you fucking lair you lied again. You told me recently you weren't ever in an Islamic country and then told me you were born in America. Also no they aren't about anything you listed. Preachers have a job rabbis, priests, and imams all alike. And some discuss those 3 religions and spread misinformation on them. That's how they are. They have to answer questions about them and many priests or imams will say different things. Some will say bad things to scare them from another religion. They all are different

And we took all his cities at that time, killing the inhabitants of them, men and women and children. We left nothing of them: Deuteronomy 1: 34

That's the verse I was referring to and it wasn't from any Imam.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back