Start with Banning the Quran and Islam

How is talking about the Talmud going to alter the hideous 'interpretations' of Islamic writings in which SOME Muslims engage?

Slandering Judaism isn't going to correct the errors of SOME Islamic interpretation.

You know your concern over the way in which various interpretations of the Islamic Writings/Quran which some Muslims engage in would be a lot more believable if you would have jumped on the Jewish Posters for their interpretations of the Quran at some time during this thread. Instead you have to show your innate bias and wait until the Talmud is mentioned. You are not the unbiased person that you pretend to be, now go ahead and neg rep me as you usually do.

Ah, poor PatCat! It seems you fail to understand: I couldn't post on the thread until I got here to post. Now if I'd been sitting here and making noncommittal comments and THEN complained.....

Incidentally, I'd like you to explain where you got the idea that I've been 'pretending' to be unbiased. I certainly never made any such claim.

Oh, and in your own concern for accuracy and objectivity, PatCat - how many times have you corrected Liq or Loinboy or Tinny on their departures from fact?

You know your concern over the way in which various interpretations of the Islamic Writings/Quran which some Muslims engage in would be a lot more believable if you would have jumped on the Jewish Posters for their interpretations of the Quran at some time during this thread. Instead you have to show your innate bias and wait until the Talmud is mentioned. You are not the unbiased person that you pretend to be, now go ahead and neg rep me as you usually do.

Ah, poor PatCat! It seems you fail to understand: I couldn't post on the thread until I got here to post. Now if I'd been sitting here and making noncommittal comments and THEN complained.....

Incidentally, I'd like you to explain where you got the idea that I've been 'pretending' to be unbiased. I certainly never made any such claim.

Oh, and in your own concern for accuracy and objectivity, PatCat - how many times have you corrected Liq or Loinboy or Tinny on their departures from fact?

I have corrected all of them at least once, now you tell me haw many times you have corrected Roudy, irosie, MJB and any of the other zionists.
As for your pretending to be unbiased I would submit that even in this post you attempt to do this by suggesting that the only reason that you did not engage and castigate the Zionist posters was because you just got here, If anyone else has questions about this question I invite them to visit Rep count 60 or under GTFIH threat in the rubber room.
Lastly I prefer Patrick.

As I stated before: I'm not interested in discussing other posters on here. So I won't.

Let me know, though, if you want to discuss an actual topic on here. I've been trying to......

Next time will be the first time. :D

I have corrected all of them at least once, now you tell me haw many times you have corrected Roudy, irosie, MJB and any of the other zionists.
As for your pretending to be unbiased I would submit that even in this post you attempt to do this by suggesting that the only reason that you did not engage and castigate the Zionist posters was because you just got here, If anyone else has questions about this question I invite them to visit Rep count 60 or under GTFIH threat in the rubber room.
Lastly I prefer Patrick.

Who cares what you prefer, Jackass?

I am fascinated about this TALMUD think and----what seems to be an obsession of some posters to counter comments on the KORAN. The koran---in detail-----does impact on SHARIAH LAW There are countries in which Shariah law is THE LEGAL CODE and muslims ----in my personal experience with what most people consider "highly educated" ----muslims----do consider the koran AN ABSOLUTE TRUTH WHICH IS CLEARLY STATED AND----INDISPUTABLE. For those who do not know----muslims actually consider the incessant debate in which jews engage and the intricate DISSECTING of issues in which talmudists engage----clear evidence that the KORAN IS A SUPERIOR AND INDISPUTABLE ---fact-----and judaism and its laws ------are to vague to consider worthwhile (anyone here not know?)

Ok now back to the talmud and ---pat. Pat--

1 --there is no comparison. The talmud is "debate"----the koran ACCORDING TO MUSLIMS ----is clearly stated and absolute divine message----no discussion needed

2. You know absolutely nothing about the talmud-----even if you read it you would have no idea as to how it IMPACTS on believing jews

3. Bringing the talmud into a discussion about the koran -----makes no sense at all Some people who do so imagine that the talmud serves the same function for jews that the koran serves for muslims-----NOPE!!!!!!

How is talking about the Talmud going to alter the hideous 'interpretations' of Islamic writings in which SOME Muslims engage?

Slandering Judaism isn't going to correct the errors of SOME Islamic interpretation.

i was unaware that discussing the talmud was slandering judaism, but you may have a point.

i believe this thread actually, is a bunch of low life jews and one low life eveangelical providing their hideous interpretations of the holy koran and a bunch of gentiles, and one a muslim, standing up for first amendment rights and speaking out against the banning and burning of books.

here are some thing you neglected to comment on while you fantasise about me slandering judaism, which, after so many posts and a thread slandering another religion, is certainly my right.

when i see something i don't like by one of my guys, i will take them to task for it, and i expect the same, and they do. recently i got on one of my guys for calling palestinians "pals" and another for using a site by david duke. i am not going to do it all the time because, to be honest with you, most of the pro-palestinian posters do not slander usaism. they oppose israel. your guys attack anyone and stoop lower than anyone else in their attacks, using all kinds of slurs.

Welcome to Islam-Watch

Hossfly (10-02-2012), MJB12741 (10-02-2012), Roudy (10-02-2012)

Answering Islam, A Christian-Muslim Dialog and Apologetic

linked to by roudy

or this post by roudy, one of many of similar vein by him

http://www.usmessageboard.com/6110019-post78.html

or this post by iRose, unusual for her in only the aspects of being somewhat clear and brief.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/6112794-post89.html

you have an immense double standard, maggie. you forfeit any claim to credibility.

i was unaware that discussing the talmud was slandering judaism, but you may have a point.

i believe this thread actually, is a bunch of low life jews and one low life eveangelical providing their hideous interpretations of the holy koran and a bunch of gentiles, and one a muslim, standing up for first amendment rights and speaking out against the banning and burning of books.

here are some thing you neglected to comment on while you fantasise about me slandering judaism, which, after so many posts and a thread slandering another religion, is certainly my right.

when i see something i don't like by one of my guys, i will take them to task for it, and i expect the same, and they do. recently i got on one of my guys for calling palestinians "pals" and another for using a site by david duke. i am not going to do it all the time because, to be honest with you, most of the pro-palestinian posters do not slander usaism. they oppose israel. your guys attack anyone and stoop lower than anyone else in their attacks, using all kinds of slurs.

Welcome to Islam-Watch

linked to by roudy

or this post by iRose, unusual for her in only the aspects of being somewhat clear and brief.

you have an immense double standard, maggie. you forfeit any claim to credibility.

Maybe in your book. Would that book be the "holy koran?"
BTW, I agree that book burnings, suppression of human expression, and oppression of human rights are all wrong-headed.
That said, few ideologies oppress more people than that of your "holy koran."

I am fascinated about this TALMUD think and----what seems to be an obsession of some posters to counter comments on the KORAN. The koran---in detail-----does impact on SHARIAH LAW There are countries in which Shariah law is THE LEGAL CODE and muslims ----in my personal experience with what most people consider "highly educated" ----muslims----do consider the koran AN ABSOLUTE TRUTH WHICH IS CLEARLY STATED AND----INDISPUTABLE. For those who do not know----muslims actually consider the incessant debate in which jews engage and the intricate DISSECTING of issues in which talmudists engage----clear evidence that the KORAN IS A SUPERIOR AND INDISPUTABLE ---fact-----and judaism and its laws ------are to vague to consider worthwhile (anyone here not know?)

Ok now back to the talmud and ---pat. Pat--

1 --there is no comparison. The talmud is "debate"----the koran ACCORDING TO MUSLIMS ----is clearly stated and absolute divine message----no discussion needed

2. You know absolutely nothing about the talmud-----even if you read it you would have no idea as to how it IMPACTS on believing jews

3. Bringing the talmud into a discussion about the koran -----makes no sense at all Some people who do so imagine that the talmud serves the same function for jews that the koran serves for muslims-----NOPE!!!!!!

we know what the talmud is, iRose, and it is one of two central texts of judaism...and you were dicussing your versions of sharia law,,,so put a lid on it, grandma.

Again: I prefer to discuss a TOPIC rather than what this or that poster 'believes' about other posters.

I didn't state that you *had* slandered Judaism - and I couldn't very well have stated that you were about to since I don't read minds.

It wasn't about *you* in any case: I was pointing out that attacking another faith doesn't defend Islam.

that's CANAANITES ----habibi Jews ----were Canaanites-------they did engage in local wars-----but there is no history of "TERRORISM" Terrorism is a meccan thing----like sneaking into housed in order to slit the throat of an infant------or attacking a village just because it refuses your religion----killing the men---raping the women, and enslaving the kids-------it has been going on since al nabi advocated the idea 1400 years ago remember SUDAN????? the khartoum pigs still hold christian kids as slaves in honor of al nabi

You're total bullshit. According to your Old Testament you guys believe Moses killed children and executed women. Muslims were the only ones who allowed Christians and Jews freedom at the time after wars. Please show us where Christian or Jewish empires allowed that at the time. Muslims didn't do what you claim. Again show is which Christians allowed what the Muslims allowed of other people.
Why don't you read up on the History of Jiohad where you will learn that when Mohammed's gang left the Saudi Peninsula and invaded the surrounding countries (which were mainly Christian), the inhabitants were forced to convert and many of those who refused were killed. And now in modern times, those whose ancestors were lucky to survive the Muslim onslaught can't even practice their beliefs in peace.

Again: I prefer to discuss a TOPIC rather than what this or that poster 'believes' about other posters.

I didn't state that you *had* slandered Judaism - and I couldn't very well have stated that you were about to since I don't read minds.

It wasn't about *you* in any case: I was pointing out that attacking another faith doesn't defend Islam.

It's the only defense these sheeple have.

Arab Human Development Report 2009
Challenges to Human Security in the Arab Countries

The fifth volume in the series of Arab Human Development Reports sponsored by the United Nations Development Programme and independently authored by intellectuals and scholars from Arab countries.

The report argues that human security is a prerequisite for human development, and that the widespread absence of human security in Arab countries undermines people's options.

AHDR Reports: Detailed Contents

I never said Massacre. But they were agaisnt Jesus and his followers because they said some went against Torah teachings, etc..etc...I don't see why you keep using Christians even though they killed jews all over history and once in history held Jews responsible for killing Jesus. You people aren't no friends.

Muslims allowed Christians and Jews to live and worship. Romans didn't allow it. Please show me where these Christians treated you so nicely. At the time letting people worship was a big thing. Most nations and empires didn't allow that

Because, habibi You clearly wrote "JEWS PERSECUTED CHRISTIANS" ---now you come up with the idea that jesus had oppostion from some jews during his lifetime OH!!! is that what you meant? I know of no jewish leader against whom NO ONE WAS OPPOSED That is not "persecution of christians"

As to "allowing people to worship: There are actually very few times and places in history where people were not allowed to "worship" Jews practiced judaism in christian europe thru most of the history------jewish practice is far more restricted under the filth and stink of shariah than it was in europe In fact christianity is barred too. In the cesspool birthplace of al nabi----a christian cannot even sit on a park bench and read the bible In the stinking shariah cesspool in which my husband war born------jews pray in a whisper because under the STINK of shariah-----their prayers cannot be "overheard" by a muslim You should learn something about shariah and stop believing that Khutbah Jumaat crap, Are there churches in saudi arabia? almost 20% of the people living in that shariah shit hole are NOT MUSLIMS Did you know that when the saudis bring jewish doctors and professors in various fields ----to that shit hole-----they have them promise not to utter a hebrew prayer on saudi soil--------you guys are the joke of the planet

And you always clearly write just as I did. I already addressed what I wrote. And ask the Jews how they were treated under Christian Europe. Khutbaat Jamaat isn't about global politics. It specifically about Muslims and how they should make their selves more religious and other things. It's just like any other preachers. I know Saudi Arabia isn't right in what they do. The country is majority Muslim though. I don't agree with what they do in some cases.
Perhaps BecauseIKnow will be soon claiming that it is the Zionists who are the ones preaching in the Muslim mosques.
http://thehayride.com/2011/12/scien...nt-of-american-mosques-promote-violent-jihad/

Meanwhile, I certainly hope he is happy that these terrorists have been extradited to the U.S. Good thing that these guys weren't actually able to follow through with their plans of setting up terrorist camps here since BecauseIknow's contemporaries might have eagerly joined up. We already have Muslim terrorist training camps in America so we certainly didn't need any others.
Extradited terror suspects appear in U.S. courts - CBS News

Welcome to Islam-Watch

linked to by roudy

BTW, I agree that book burnings, suppression of human expression, and oppression of human rights are all wrong-headed.

please don't use the term "wrong-headed." it will only serve to further accentuate maggie's double standard.

it is not my holy koran. i call it that out of respect for people of the islamic faith. i myself am a faithless roman catholic.

zionism is an ideology that, had israeli the numbers, would rival that of the most oppressive societies ever, albeit on a smaller scale and tweaked for modern times.

how about a little perspective. the shas political party comprises about 11% of the israeli population. you know, founded gy yabitiyvohdohdeeoh yosef cheif rabbit of yisrael, something like that...you know the dude...the one who says donkey non-jews were put on earth to serve jews and kill all arabs....big party amongst the colonisers in the west bank, i believe, who seem to take his lessons to heart.

eleven percent of muslims is about 150,000,000 muslims and if they were all doing this "islamic jihadist" thing you are soiling your pants about. it ain't happening.

thank god the muslims followed the god's words in genesis and went forth and multiplied, as did the roman catholics. while we were out copulating and having the darlin' wee ones, you all were left in the gates looking for a scissors to holify some sheets, which gave you a leg up on the tailoring business and all and left the world free from the real terror that 150,000,000 adherents of that wascally wabbi, obiwanbaditittitty yosef, would have reigned down upon us.

Please give the source for your 'info' on Shas comprising 11% of the Israeli electorate, thanks.

Welcome to Islam-Watch

linked to by roudy

it is not my holy koran. i call it that out of respect for people of the islamic faith. i myself am a faithless roman catholic.

Isn't that an oxymoron? How can a professed Roman Catholic be faithless?

Welcome to Islam-Watch

linked to by roudy

zionism is an ideology that, had israeli the numbers, would rival that of the most oppressive societies ever, albeit on a smaller scale and tweaked for modern times.

how about a little perspective. the shas political party comprises about 11% of the israeli population.

Got link?

Welcome to Islam-Watch

linked to by roudy

please don't use the term "wrong-headed." it will only serve to further accentuate maggie's double standard.

how about a little perspective. the shas political party comprises about 11% of the israeli population. you know, founded gy yabitiyvohdohdeeoh yosef cheif rabbit of yisrael, something like that...you know the dude...the one who says donkey non-jews were put on earth to serve jews and kill all arabs....big party amongst the colonisers in the west bank, i believe, who seem to take his lessons to heart.

You believe? So what?
Your conclusions are based on your vast ignorance and hate, Princess, so who cares what you believe.

I never said Massacre. But they were agaisnt Jesus and his followers because they said some went against Torah teachings, etc..etc...I don't see why you keep using Christians even though they killed jews all over history and once in history held Jews responsible for killing Jesus. You people aren't no friends.

Muslims allowed Christians and Jews to live and worship. Romans didn't allow it. Please show me where these Christians treated you so nicely. At the time letting people worship was a big thing. Most nations and empires didn't allow that

Because, habibi You clearly wrote "JEWS PERSECUTED CHRISTIANS" ---now you come up with the idea that jesus had oppostion from some jews during his lifetime OH!!! is that what you meant? I know of no jewish leader against whom NO ONE WAS OPPOSED That is not "persecution of christians"

As to "allowing people to worship: There are actually very few times and places in history where people were not allowed to "worship" Jews practiced judaism in christian europe thru most of the history------jewish practice is far more restricted under the filth and stink of shariah than it was in europe In fact christianity is barred too. In the cesspool birthplace of al nabi----a christian cannot even sit on a park bench and read the bible In the stinking shariah cesspool in which my husband war born------jews pray in a whisper because under the STINK of shariah-----their prayers cannot be "overheard" by a muslim You should learn something about shariah and stop believing that Khutbah Jumaat crap, Are there churches in saudi arabia? almost 20% of the people living in that shariah shit hole are NOT MUSLIMS Did you know that when the saudis bring jewish doctors and professors in various fields ----to that shit hole-----they have them promise not to utter a hebrew prayer on saudi soil--------you guys are the joke of the planet

And you always clearly write just as I did. I already addressed what I wrote. And ask the Jews how they were treated under Christian Europe. Khutbaat Jamaat isn't about global politics. It specifically about Muslims and how they should make their selves more religious and other things. It's just like any other preachers. I know Saudi Arabia isn't right in what they do. The country is majority Muslim though. I don't agree with what they do in some cases.
Perhaps BecauseIKnow will be soon claiming that it is the Zionists who are the ones preaching in the Muslim mosques.
http://thehayride.com/2011/12/scien...nt-of-american-mosques-promote-violent-jihad/

Meanwhile, I certainly hope he is happy that these terrorists have been extradited to the U.S. Good thing that these guys weren't actually able to follow through with their plans of setting up terrorist camps here since BecauseIknow's contemporaries might have eagerly joined up. We already have Muslim terrorist training camps in America so we certainly didn't need any others.
Extradited terror suspects appear in U.S. courts - CBS News

the saddest and scariest part about your first link is that fools like you actually believe it, and a little ignorance and stupidity go a long ways...just ask the people who worship at the gurdwara in oak creek, wisconsin.

Forum List

Back