START on its way to ratification

He asked the question in a way that tried to escape his duty to give evidence, thus trying and failing to put the burden of proof on RW.

The fact you keep coming back with this demonstrates from now on that you are not professional and you don't care about reality or the welfare of the country. You are trying to pick up political points by lying and acting stupid. Well, maybe you are not acting.

Stop whining, diveboy.

:lol:you do know that I have, as a by product of dealing with RWs claim, "answered" your "question" by way of falsifying RW's claim, right?

I let you stew a while...but its getting boring and you are making yourself look more ridiculous, and thats not my motive or intention.

Last edited:
Trajan can't answer his own question? Then he doesn't need an answer. He can accept the word of his betters. And we can thank hinm for proving "There's no limit to stupidity"

Last edited:
He asked the question in a way that tried to escape his duty to give evidence, thus trying and failing to put the burden of proof on RW.

The fact you keep coming back with this demonstrates from now on that you are not professional and you don't care about reality or the welfare of the country. You are trying to pick up political points by lying and acting stupid. Well, maybe you are not acting.

Stop whining, diveboy.
keep deflecting

Trajan can't answer his own question? Then he doesn't need an answer. He can accept the word of his betters. And we can thank hinm for proving "There's no limit to stupidity"
he already did, you pathetic moron
:lol: but do continue to claim he hasnt

still waiting for either you or RW to provide proof of your claims

You are whining yet again, because you and your pals got your asses hand to you. :lol:

Have to wait for Trajan to post his evidence. Apparently no limit to your stupidity, either. :lol:

When Trajan asks a question inferring a refutation (which is exactly what he did), the burden of proof is his.

1. Any professional knows this.

2. Thus, either both or one of you are not professional, or one or both of you stepped in it and are trying to put it on the professionals, RW and me.

Don't like it? You can go away.

Like McCain and Lieberman right? Walks in the moon light, holding hands, wishing on stars and all.... You are really starting to choke me up Jake. Cut that out. :lol:

Have to wait for Trajan to post his evidence. Apparently no limit to your stupidity, either. :lol:
he asked a question you never answered
you still have never backed up YOUR claim
and i know why
because you CANT because it is BULLSHIT

When Trajan asks a question inferring a refutation (which is exactly what he did), the burden of proof is his.

2. Thus, either both or one of you are not professional, or one or both of you stepped in it and are trying to put it on the professionals, RW and me.

Like McCain and Lieberman right? Walks in the moon light, holding hands, wishing on stars and all.... You are really starting to choke me up Jake. Cut that out. :lol:
stupidity like jokeys is special

I still havent seen a good reason why we need this treaty. Are we having an Arms race with Russia that I didn't know about? How does this treaty deal with the other nations in the world such as Iran and North Korea that have no problem developing more weapons and using them?

You really are slow Avatar.

Clearly. I thought it was the 2010s, not the 1970s. My bad

stupidity like jokeys is special

yea well, everyone in entitled.....

he can read post 170 and the follow up.

I am not engaging with him anymore on this thread, , its a useless exercise, at first I really thought he was drunk yesterday...but alas.

Shame on you for wanting to weaken the nation at this moment.

The presidents and secretaries of state and those who voted for the treaty are right, and you rest are wrong.

Get used to it.

As do the presidents and the secretaries of state who support START and whom I support? :lol:

Go ahead and have the last word because you are not saying anything other than you are unhappy. OK, you are unhappy. I get that.

As do the presidents and the secretaries of state who support START and whom I support? :lol:

Go ahead and have the last word because you are not saying anything other than you are unhappy. OK, you are unhappy. I get that.
calling you an idiot is totally outside the discussion of the START treaty, and its totally true

As do the presidents and the secretaries of state who support START and whom I support? :lol: Go ahead and have the last word because you are not saying anything other than you are unhappy. OK, you are unhappy. I get that.

calling you an idiot is totally outside the discussion of the START treaty, and its totally true

That's the best word you have? :lol: You are the idiot for willfully rejecting the presidents and secretaries of state and those who voted for the treaty are right, and you rest are wrong.

You are projecting your inadequacy on me again, diveboy.

As do the presidents and the secretaries of state who support START and whom I support? :lol: Go ahead and have the last word because you are not saying anything other than you are unhappy. OK, you are unhappy. I get that.

That's the best word you have? :lol: You are the idiot for willfully rejecting the presidents and secretaries of state and those who voted for the treaty are right, and you rest are wrong.

You are projecting your inadequacy on me again, diveboy.
have i now?
please show me where i did any such thing
this is why you are a fucking idiot

Forum List

Back