START on its way to ratification

The sad thing is, I think Jake and Rightwinger really believe what they type. Well, I do have experience with RW where he was utterly clueless. I believe earlier this year he tried to sell us that the economy was booming based on only one indicator which has since tanked along with the rest of them, beyond low. It was pretty amazing to watch.

The sad thing is, I think Jake and Rightwinger really believe what they type. Well, I do have experience with RW where he was utterly clueless. I believe earlier this year he tried to sell us that the economy was booming based on only one indicator which has since tanked along with the rest of them, beyond low. It was pretty amazing to watch.

And as the Republic continues to sink? He still thinks he's correct...and will never man-up to the err.

And as the Republic continues to sink? He still thinks he's correct...and will never man-up to the err.
I think he does think he's correct. It's a sad reflection on education.

One doesn't man up when they believe they are correct.

Just laugh a pathetic laugh. What else is there?

I think he does think he's correct. It's a sad reflection on education.

One doesn't man up when they believe they are correct.

Just laugh a pathetic laugh. What else is there?

Chastisement that he doesn't understand either that has been explained ad nauseum.

exactly....that puts to bed RWs contention that anything was held by reps....it cannot be held AND that the DEMS themselves held the treaty back from a comm. vote looking for more sppt. not that they could not have passed it out, they just wanted to run the clock out while hoping for a lame duck push, when those 3 signed on they said hey we are on a roll, and they were.

Committee Members
Majority
Christopher J. Dodd
Russell D. Feingold
Barbara Boxer
Robert Menendez
Benjamin L. Cardin
Robert P. Casey Jr
Jim Webb
Jeanne Shaheen
Kirsten E. Gillibrand
Christopher Coons

Minority
Bob Corker
Johnny Isakson
James E. Risch
Jim DeMint
John Barrasso
Roger F. Wicker
James M. Inhofe

US Senate Committee on Foreign Relations: Home

I'll expect an apology from jake too...jake?

Republicans still held all the cards here. With 2/3 needed for ratification, the moderate Republicans held back their support.

Another example of the GOP willing to fuck the country for their own political gain
please provide proof it was ever brought up for a vote and that they blocked it
dang, still waiting for the PROOF

RW or jokey, you both have made this claim and have yet to post a bit of actual evidence to back it up

that story is from Sept

exactly....that puts to bed RWs contention that anything was held by reps....it cannot be held AND that the DEMS themselves held the treaty back from a comm. vote looking for more sppt. not that they could not have passed it out, they just wanted to run the clock out while hoping for a lame duck push, when those 3 signed on they said hey we are on a roll, and they were.

Committee Members
Majority
Christopher J. Dodd
Russell D. Feingold
Barbara Boxer
Robert Menendez
Benjamin L. Cardin
Robert P. Casey Jr
Jim Webb
Jeanne Shaheen
Kirsten E. Gillibrand
Christopher Coons

Minority
Bob Corker
Johnny Isakson
James E. Risch
Jim DeMint
John Barrasso
Roger F. Wicker
James M. Inhofe

US Senate Committee on Foreign Relations: Home

Trajan, you are clever, dwarf, not tall. The Pubs held it up for 8 months. Hello?

I'll expect an apology from jake too...jake?

Republicans still held all the cards here. With 2/3 needed for ratification, the moderate Republicans held back their support.

Another example of the GOP willing to fuck the country for their own political gain

but thats not what your claim was and that too is disingenuous, you were completely incorrect , twice; you claimed the reps held it up and that they did it in the committee.

You now make the claim that the 2/3's gig 'held it up'...care to put that to the test too?

edit-
oops, you've already been asked......I am standing by:salute:

Last edited:
Trajan, you made a claim that you did not support and could not provide evidence for it (that's the end of discussion right there with a loss for you, if RW wanted to do that), but RW graciously gave you the evidence of 'why', but you don't support it saying you don't understand.

That's the point here: you willfully don't understand, and you are fail.

Trajan, you made a claim that you did not support and could not provide evidence for it (that's the end of discussion right there with a loss for you, if RW wanted to do that), but RW graciously gave you the evidence of 'why', but you don't support it saying you don't understand.

:lol:you're deluded, completely and absolutely. You owe me an apology but hey, its cool, I never really expected one anyway, that would require comprehension and class, 2 things you appear to lack.

so long.

I understand the treaty very well.

It was important to Obama for Russia to keep its tactical advantage. It is why they lied on the state Dept web site that this had the approval of the commission.

Republicans preventing this WOULD be what is best for the country, wrongwinger

Yes, we surely wouldn't want to take more time to study the rushed lame-duck votes on anything at all. That would be too constitutional....:eusa_whistle:

On Thursday, German media commentators take a look at what the ratification means for Obama's presidency.

SPIEGEL's Washington correspondent Marc Hujer writes on SPIEGEL ONLINE:

"Barack Obama was the biggest loser of 2010. He allowed the angry Tea Party movement to grow powerful, he did not pass any decent laws despite his majority in Congress and he was aloof, elitist and indecisive. He had to accept a formidable, yet entirely understandable, defeat in the midterm elections as a result. No one expected much from Obama, at least not during the rest of this year."

"Now, just days before Christmas, Congress has ratified the New START disarmament treaty with Russia. … Will Obama build on this victory? Is it Obama's breakthrough as a president? Will it mark his comeback as a reformer? … Is a new era of cooperation beginning?"

"The opposite is much more probable, namely that the disarmament treaty will be Obama's last significant achievement for a long time. In January, the new Congress will convene----:clap2:

The World from Berlin: 'Barack Obama Was the Biggest Loser of 2010' - SPIEGEL ONLINE - News - International

divecon and trajan are either (1) mentally deranged or (2) malignantly motivated.

Trajan made a claim about why the Dems had not brought the bill to the floor for eight months, both RW and I slapped him silly asking for proof that the Dems were at fault, and ever since the far right hack wacks have been demanding "refudiation" of their assertion with our "evidence."

Little trolls, that is not how it works.

You have properly chastened and advised, now give the evidence why it was the Dems fault. :lol:

In all truth, AA, Obama demonstrated to the lame duck Congress that the GOP would bow to presidential power, and it did. Clinton did the same to the majority GOP congress, and it bowed. When it attacked him, he was easily re-elected and '96 and the GOP got slapped silly by the electorate in '98 after it tried to impeach him. Do not for a second think that the office of the president is irrelevant if the president decides to play hardball. I think Mitch, mostly, and to a minor extent John, who has seemed to have learned already, will get another reminder this coming year.

divecon and trajan are either (1) mentally deranged or (2) malignantly motivated.

Trajan made a claim about why the Dems had not brought the bill to the floor for eight months, both RW and I slapped him silly asking for proof that the Dems were at fault, and ever since the far right hack wacks have been demanding "refudiation" of their assertion with our "evidence."

You have properly chastened and advised, now give the evidence why it was the Dems fault. :lol:
Trajan asked a question, he did not make a claim. The question mark at the end of his sentence should have been a clue to you that it was a question, not a claim. See, if it were a claim, there would have been a period at the end of his sentence. At least, that's how we view these sorts of things in this universe.

Your mileage obviously varies.

:cuckoo:

I still havent seen a good reason why we need this treaty. Are we having an Arms race with Russia that I didn't know about? How does this treaty deal with the other nations in the world such as Iran and North Korea that have no problem developing more weapons and using them?

I still havent seen a good reason why we need this treaty. Are we having an Arms race with Russia that I didn't know about? How does this treaty deal with the other nations in the world such as Iran and North Korea that have no problem developing more weapons and using them?

You really are slow Avatar.

Trajan asked a question, he did not make a claim. The question mark at the end of his sentence should have been a clue to you that it was a question, not a claim. See, if it were a claim, there would have been a period at the end of his sentence. At least, that's how we view these sorts of things in this universe.

anhd we are STILL waiting on both Jokey and RW to post proof to back THEIR claims that the GOP "held up" any votes on this
i'm not saying they didnt, because i don't know, but we don't have any proof they did and since you can not prove a negative, i'm waiting on them to actually prove the positive

anhd we are STILL waiting on both Jokey and RW to post proof to back THEIR claims that the GOP "held up" any votes on this
i'm not saying they didnt, because i don't know, but we don't have any proof they did and since you can not prove a negative, i'm waiting on them to actually prove the positive

I proved it; they didn't and in fact they couldn't, RW was either making things up or his source is woefully uninformed. Jake? phhht. He's whacked, and I am not even kidding.

Last edited:
When Trajan asks a question inferring a refutation (which is exactly what he did), the burden of proof is his.

1. Any professional knows this.

2. Thus, either both or one of you are not professional, or one or both of you stepped in it and are trying to put it on the professionals, RW and me.

Don't like it? You can go away.

When Trajan asks a question inferring a refutation (which is exactly what he did), the burden of proof is his.

1. Any professional knows this.

2. Thus, either both or one of you are not professional, or one or both of you stepped in it and are trying to put it on the professionals, RW and me.

Don't like it? You can go away.
wrong again, dipshit
he asked a question
you made a claim from that question without backing it up
now you dance around your claim and try to put the onus on someone else
man up and post your proof, if you actually HAVE any

He asked the question in a way that tried to escape his duty to give evidence, thus trying and failing to put the burden of proof on RW.

The fact you keep coming back with this demonstrates from now on that you are not professional and you don't care about reality or the welfare of the country. You are trying to pick up political points by lying and acting stupid. Well, maybe you are not acting.

Stop whining, diveboy.

Forum List

Back