Starbucks employees bully Trump supporting customers

I noticed you never started a thread about this Trump supporter bullying a barrista...why's that? Is it because you are a paid troll?

Sounds like they're refusing to give him his money back.

Sounds like you're defending a Trump voting degenerate piece of shit. They weren't "refusing" to give the cretin his money back, you gaslighting twat.

Are ya deaf?

Are you an idiot? They gave him his money back, douchebag. Even after he called the barista "trash" and "garbage." They didn't have to at that point, they reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. He's lucky they didn't call the police on his belligerent ass.

Where do you stand on a baker's choice to refuse service? How about a photographer? Oh, and a B&B, do they have the right to refuse service to anyone?

Are you still whining about that? That has been settled for quite a while. Get in the kitchen and bake the damn cake.

Starbucks Employees Bully Trump Supporting Customer

Leftist are going to eat themselves alive, please keep doing it, it's the best thing that could ever happen to this country , ridding our society of democratic nutjobs.

I noticed you never started a thread about this Trump supporter bullying a barrista...why's that? Is it because you are a paid troll?

What we are missing is the beginning of this encounter. What precipitated this guy's action? Pretty sure he didn't just walk into a coffee shop and start bitching at the (cheap) hired help. There's always another side to the story, isn't there, but if it doesn't support the narrative, it is erased and/or ignored.

The man was a mental patient. I'm sure businesses have crazies starting crap all the time. This one doesn't sound any different than any other crazy having a tantrum.

And yet, the OP attributes his break down to his being a Trump supporter and not a mental patient. Of course there are crazies starting shit all the time, it's the attribution of motive that troubles me, and the double-standard hypocrisy of the leftistards.

I don't care why he had a breakdown. His breakdown, His problem.

The politicization of a cup of coffee.

This shit has metastasized throughout our culture like a fucking cancer.
"YOU DID IT!" Mac.

Single handedly, you have accomplished to politicize every aspect of our lives.

Now I look at my coffee cup in the morning wondering if I can support those who produce it.

Partisan hack.

The politicization of a cup of coffee.

This shit has metastasized throughout our culture like a fucking cancer.
"YOU DID IT!" Mac.

Single handedly, you have accomplished to politicize every aspect of our lives.

Now I look at my coffee cup in the morning wondering if I can support those who produce it.

Partisan hack.
IT'S ALL MY FAULT

FACK

Starbucks Employees Bully Trump Supporting Customer

Leftist are going to eat themselves alive, please keep doing it, it's the best thing that could ever happen to this country , ridding our society of democratic nutjobs.

So who cares if Starbucks employees bully a bunch of Snowflakes?

s0n........:disbelief::disbelief::disbelief::disbelief::disbelief::disbelief::disbelief:.........I just took a gander on that post count you have!! WTF s0n?:ack-1: That's bonafide mental case stuff right there........best be careful you don't get on a watch list. You know, OCD falls under the umbrella of depression...........correlation with alotn of k00k stuff that happens out there in the real world. Just sayin'..........find a hobby or something. You wont be miserable all the time..............trust me. You don't want to find yourself on some baseball field at 7am in the morning asking stoopid questions. Im in the field of mental health......there are treatments for serious OCD stuff.:itsok:

I get paid $5 a post

At 131,182 posts that makes $655,910.....Not too shabby

You do your stupid emojii posts for free?
:lmao:

Sounds like they're refusing to give him his money back.

Sounds like you're defending a Trump voting degenerate piece of shit. They weren't "refusing" to give the cretin his money back, you gaslighting twat.

Are ya deaf?

Are you an idiot? They gave him his money back, douchebag. Even after he called the barista "trash" and "garbage." They didn't have to at that point, they reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. He's lucky they didn't call the police on his belligerent ass.
Where do you stand on a baker's choice to refuse service? How about a photographer? Oh, and a B&B, do they have the right to refuse service to anyone?

Are you still whining about that? That has been settled for quite a while. Get in the kitchen and bake the damn cake.
As soon as you STFU and make my damned coffee...bitch!

Those responsible should be punished. Regardless of one's political beliefs, it was just piss-poor customer service.
And had I been a customer behind them I would have walked out.

It's just rude.
What, that whole scene, or walking out? I'm in a hurry, I just want my joe so I can get to the office.

The scene, obviously. I almost never drink coffee outside my own home.

Know when this shit is going to end?

When we soon see a vid of snowflake assholes getting their balls kicked in by Trump supporters..........and Im talking some vicious shit too!! That fagotty lefty protest gheyness will be stopping on a dime. I for one am waiting with baited breath for this to surface.......they are going to mess with the wrong small group of people and get their nut sacks smashed the fuck in. There will suddenly be no more heros amongst the progressives......they can continue to yell on the sidelines all they want!!:gay:

I'll bet all that violent talk gave you a boner, as you sit behind that keyboard in your underwear.
You mean like how all you lefties inspired this shooter to attack republicans? Like that? Be very specific and cite for us all the times a right wing person has shot at a Liberal or democrat congress critter.

Those responsible should be punished. Regardless of one's political beliefs, it was just piss-poor customer service.
And had I been a customer behind them I would have walked out.

It's just rude.
What, that whole scene, or walking out? I'm in a hurry, I just want my joe so I can get to the office.

The scene, obviously. I almost never drink coffee outside my own home.
Agree. Courtesy is a two way street. Give respect to get respect...or is that too old fashioned?

Agree. Courtesy is a two way street. Give respect to get respect...or is that too old fashioned?

Not to me. I treat all people I meet with courtesy and kindness. I can also be a dick if it's warranted. I much prefer the former, though.

Not to me. I treat all people I meet with courtesy and kindness. I can also be a dick if it's warranted. I much prefer the former, though.
Same here. I try to resist being a dick, warranted, or not, but sometimes...well, I'm guessing you understand.

When we soon see a vid of snowflake assholes getting their balls kicked in by Trump supporters..........and Im talking some vicious shit too!! That fagotty lefty protest gheyness will be stopping on a dime. I for one am waiting with baited breath for this to surface.......they are going to mess with the wrong small group of people and get their nut sacks smashed the fuck in. There will suddenly be no more heros amongst the progressives......they can continue to yell on the sidelines all they want!!:gay:

I'll bet all that violent talk gave you a boner, as you sit behind that keyboard in your underwear.
You mean like how all you lefties inspired this shooter to attack republicans? Like that? Be very specific and cite for us all the times a right wing person has shot at a Liberal or democrat congress critter.

I have no idea how many times it has happened, but Gabby Giffords was shot in the head , Bill Gwatney died from three shots, and Bernie Sanders office was shot up last year.

I have no idea how many times it has happened, but Gabby Giffords was shot in the head , Bill Gwatney died from three shots, and Bernie Sanders office was shot up last year.
Gabby Giffords was not shot by a right winger she was shot by an insane lefty. The others you have no evidence a right wing person did it. We KNOW this shooting was by a leftard.

Gabby Giffords was not shot by a right winger she was shot by an insane lefty. The others you have no evidence a right wing person did it. We KNOW this shooting was by a leftard.

Don't be so silly

Don't be so silly
For EVERYONE'S purview Bulldog is claiming that Gifford was shot by a right winger when the fact and well established at that is that her shooter was a lefty driven mad by his own delusions.

Don't be so silly
For EVERYONE'S purview Bulldog is claiming that Gifford was shot by a right winger when the fact and well established at that is that her shooter was a lefty driven mad by his own delusions.

Meanwhile the kid is lucky he even knew how to tie his own shoes.

Forum List

Back