Starbucks employees bully Trump supporting customers

The appropriate response is a boycott of Starbucks, put them totally out of business. Let's begin now. There are plenty of other coffee shops.

upload_2017-6-16_10-8-29.png

Know when this shit is going to end?

When we soon see a vid of snowflake assholes getting their balls kicked in by Trump supporters..........and Im talking some vicious shit too!! That fagotty lefty protest gheyness will be stopping on a dime. I for one am waiting with baited breath for this to surface.......they are going to mess with the wrong small group of people and get their nut sacks smashed the fuck in. There will suddenly be no more heros amongst the progressives......they can continue to yell on the sidelines all they want!!:gay:

When we soon see a vid of snowflake assholes getting their balls kicked in by Trump supporters..........and Im talking some vicious shit too!! That fagotty lefty protest gheyness will be stopping on a dime. I for one am waiting with baited breath for this to surface.......they are going to mess with the wrong small group of people and get their nut sacks smashed the fuck in. There will suddenly be no more heros amongst the progressives......they can continue to yell on the sidelines all they want!!:gay:

I'll bet all that violent talk gave you a boner, as you sit behind that keyboard in your underwear.

The appropriate response is a boycott of Starbucks, put them totally out of business. Let's begin now. There are plenty of other coffee shops.

Starbucks has been the target of lots of boycotts, and, even though I'm not sure of the exact wording, their usual response is somewhere along the lines of "FUCK YOU, YOU SILLY PACK OF RWNJs"

I'll bet all that violent talk gave you a boner, as you sit behind that keyboard in your underwear.

A giant boner in fact s0n........like tens of millions of guys like me popping giant boners these days with this progressive bs going on. Fagotty progressives have no clue.....these people get to taking about progressive violence and they are out taking pictures of their giant boners alongside their weapons!!:deal::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:BTW s0n......don't forget to shine up your collection of wiffle ball bats this weekend. Never know when they might be needed!!:2up:

Starbucks Employees Bully Trump Supporting Customer

Leftist are going to eat themselves alive, please keep doing it, it's the best thing that could ever happen to this country , ridding our society of democratic nutjobs.

So who cares if Starbucks employees bully a bunch of Snowflakes?

s0n........:disbelief::disbelief::disbelief::disbelief::disbelief::disbelief::disbelief:.........I just took a gander on that post count you have!! WTF s0n?:ack-1: That's bonafide mental case stuff right there........best be careful you don't get on a watch list. You know, OCD falls under the umbrella of depression...........correlation with alotn of k00k stuff that happens out there in the real world. Just sayin'..........find a hobby or something. You wont be miserable all the time..............trust me. You don't want to find yourself on some baseball field at 7am in the morning asking stoopid questions. Im in the field of mental health......there are treatments for serious OCD stuff.:itsok:

Leftist are going to eat themselves alive, please keep doing it, it's the best thing that could ever happen to this country , ridding our society of democratic nutjobs.
Bought my wife a drink from there once. Cost me over 5$ for a fucking vampire coffee or some shit near Halloween...never again. Overpriced crap. She prefers an iced coffee from Sonics now.

Bought my wife a drink from there once. Cost me over 5$ for a fucking vampire coffee or some shit near Halloween...never again. Overpriced crap. She prefers an iced coffee from Sonics now.

Geez so true...........and everybody in the place sitting down has a fucking coloring book eating soup and eating finger sandwiches. It truly is a gathering place for the clueless in this world.

I avoid that place for fear of walking out and being considered a snowflake and getting my nut sack destroyed by non-snowflakes with a chip on their shoulder due to progressive gheyness.

So who cares if Starbucks employees bully a bunch of Snowflakes?

s0n........:disbelief::disbelief::disbelief::disbelief::disbelief::disbelief::disbelief:.........I just took a gander on that post count you have!! WTF s0n?:ack-1: That's bonafide mental case stuff right there........best be careful you don't get on a watch list. You know, OCD falls under the umbrella of depression...........correlation with alotn of k00k stuff that happens out there in the real world. Just sayin'..........find a hobby or something. You wont be miserable all the time..............trust me. You don't want to find yourself on some baseball field at 7am in the morning asking stoopid questions. Im in the field of mental health......there are treatments for serious OCD stuff.:itsok:

I get paid $5 a post

At 131,182 posts that makes $655,910.....Not too shabby

You do your stupid emojii posts for free?

Go to Dunkin Donuts, great coffee, the people are friendly and you're in and out in a heartbeat

Forum List

Back